[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Oh hey there neighbor. What's up?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: love-500x500.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
love-500x500.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>"Oh hey there neighbor. What's up?"
>>
He has very trusting eyes.
>>
>>36168833
There is a floating mouth behind you!
>>
>>36168833
i am le anime racist ur decision is bad
>>
>>36168833

Had this happen once. New neighbors moved in, white female, black male. I was friendly cause I'd never had a black neighbor. The stereotypes were true

>always reeked of weed outside apartment
>always yelling and screaming at each other
>she had random bruises

Finally he chimped out and broke the toilet, flooding our bathroom underneath him. He moved out and all of a sudden all the problems disappeared and she's a great neighbor. Funny how true stereotypes are
>>
>oh h-hi
>[never speak again]
>>
They're really good looking
>>
>>36168833
Black guy looks trustworthy and loyal, a true friend.

The women though, something about the way her cheeks and smile connect to her eyes, seems like a witch.
>>
>>36169233
and then everybody clapped.
>>
>>36169302

Well I am a burger, so of course we clapped after tipping the apartment owner 25%
>>
Lady, don't move. There is a robber behind you.
>>
>>36169233
I had a bm wf couple move in next door a few years back and they were really nice and seemed pretty happy together. Also kept their house and yard in great shape.
>>
>>36168833
Their babies will be gorgeous.
>>
>>36169244
This 100%. My upstairs neighbors are super nice and I never talk to them
>>
>"Hey welcome to the neighborhood! You try the pizza place down the road yet? All the locals love it the buffalo slice is great. Me? Single yeah living the life hahaha. Great I'll see you guys around.

In my head
>Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
What's wrong with me?
>>
File: willem-dafoe[1].jpg (96KB, 1044x598px) Image search: [Google]
willem-dafoe[1].jpg
96KB, 1044x598px
Not much, neighbors. Just having a beer with her father.
>>
File: live with purpose.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
live with purpose.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>this image unironically triggers some people
>>
>>36168833
oh great, a future single mother and potential criminal

Study shows 92% of niggers abandon coal-burners after pregnancy

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

>Denying reality for virtue signaling points
>>
>>36171770
That's actually white whores who are easy which is why they get pumped and dumped easily
but that really doesn't say anything about an individual
>>
>>36169233

Yeah, you're totally not lying. I bet your story about wmaf couples is all strawberries and lollipops
>>
>>36171770
>92%

No fucking way. I expected maybe 40-ish or something. Somewhere between 33 and 50 but holy shit.
>>
>>36171932
White coal burners deserve everything they get from their feral pet apes.
>>
>>36168833
How many more levels till you unlock your hudband
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.