[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have success with lucid dreaming? Every time I become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_ZZQ2XUoQ.jpg (72KB, 634x587px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ZZQ2XUoQ.jpg
72KB, 634x587px
Anyone have success with lucid dreaming? Every time I become aware I wake up.
>>
File: 1460717115147.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1460717115147.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
You just wanted an excuse to post Amber Rose, didn't you OP?
>>
OP, what method are you using? I have been looking into this stuff
>>
Nope, kept a journal and all that shit, never made it, perhaps because I only have nightmares is why I never achieve awareness.
>>
File: 1491489351999.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491489351999.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>36168227
>Every time I wake up I become aware.
Mee too, anon, me too
>>
>>36168227
Done it many times but only by accident. It would normally happen where I'd wake up early then get some coffee and then go back to bed.

Even when I achieve lucidity, I can never control "everything" though. Just myself and what I can do but my subconscious still always has control of the "world" so a lot of times, that lucidity didn't matter much (i.e.: using super DBZ powers to beat something but it, too, would get DB super powers or invincibility to accommodate).

Also it never really lasts too long as the lucidity is generally a sign than I'm about to wake up.
>>
>rly wanna lucid dream
>have very strange and unmemorable dreams that hardly ever contain the slightest hint of narrative
>dreams i remember i quickly jot down in a text editor, but only about 20% of them ever make it there because i got shit to do
>keep lucid dreaming on the back burner cus busy with real life
> finally have a dream where i am doing something coherent
>walk down an empty, organized landfill type thing with a long hole in the center
>finally make it to hole and forget what the point was
>immediately realize i'm dreaming and jump down the hole so i can fly
>wake up

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

FOGO FUCK CKGOD FUCKING FADSFNO
>>
Been doing it since I was little, wasn't even aware it was a thing people had to try and do until I saw threads years ago on /b/ about it. Even when my day was shit, I could look forward to a few hours a night of fucking around in my dreamworlds, interacting with whatever bizarre stuff was going on, living lifetimes inside my head. Maybe that's why I feel so old now. I remember most of them, though a few stuck out. I'd like to write a novel or two based on a few of the dreamworlds, but we all know that won't happen.
>>
crystals help bro, amethyst or quartz
>>
File: 1350043514989.jpg (7KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1350043514989.jpg
7KB, 200x196px
Just keep trying at it, you can do it. Keep working at that journal and just keep trying!!

Out of curiosity, what does everyone here wanna try to dream so they can do it?

Pic related, become a turtle.
>>
Recently I had a lucid dream, it was not intentional though. Normally I would wake up the moment I became aware in the dream, but this time was different. I could walk around, touch things and feel them, the weirdest was talking to other people. At one point I was actually convinced I was actually awake, but then I tried an experiment where If a plane passed the skies outside the window I would be dreaming and if not I was awake, then a few seconds later a plane passed and I knew I was dreaming and had full control. At one point I tried to snap out of the dream intentionally by standing still and focusing on it, but I just ended up hearing myself breathing/snoring in my bed while still dreaming. I fucking hate my existence, how I wish I could lucid dream every time I sleep, the adventures I could go on, being totally free without physical or mental limits.
>>
I'm a natural lucid dreamer, they usually happen for me spontaneously, either within a regular dream or the nature of the dream begins as lucid, but if I go to sleep with my eyes facing the ceiling and try to imagine a location in detail, I can induce it. If I get lucky, I can chain around 5 or 6 lucid dreams within a single night.
I've noticed, that while I can choose the topic or location of a dream, I can never completely control the direction of the dream. I can slightly change it to get back on course, but if I grab the reigns completely, or if I set up a dream scenario that I'm self inserting in and I want to fix something, the dream falls apart and I wake up, usually with sleep paralysis.
By the time dreaming and the mind are fully understood, I know dreaming is going to be the direction they take VR in. Its already amazing how much detail is within a dream, but its even more noticeable within a lucid dream. I remember one time spawning a tree in front of me and being able to smell it, feel the texture of the bark and the temperature underneath it.

Sorry for the ramble post, lucid dreaming is cool as fuck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.