[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, I need your advice. There is a Russian girl in one of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 0029 - gUKzeUt.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
0029 - gUKzeUt.png
26KB, 396x400px
Robots, I need your advice.

There is a Russian girl in one of my classes in uni and I have liked her from the very first time I have met her. I got into same group as she (together with her 3 friends and 2 guys) and for the past few weeks, she always sits next to me (we sit in circle around 1 table) and touches me. At first it started lightly, by touching me when she moved her hand, but it gradually intensified by leaning on my shoulder or stroking my arm.
She also smiles when she talks to me, and today when I was leaving the class she stood in front of me (blocking my way), looked mi into eyes, smiled, waved and said "bye".

Is it possible she is into me? I am a 21 y.o KHV so I have no idea what does that look like, but I have no problem talking to her. I just miss all the flirting cues.

Should I invite her out for coffee? Or is she just acting friendly and I'm seeing things where there are none? What is your opinion?
>>
>>36167694
She is into you anon, go get your dick felt.
>>
>>36167694
Woman like to feel desire . Watch out.
Since you re beta nothing good will comes out .
Desu senpai
>>
>>36167912
Do you think so? I find it hard to believe that some girl would be attracted in me, but what she does hasn't happened to me yet so I came here for advice...

>>36167953
I'm not sure if I'd classify myself as a beta, I haven't even tried to get girls, I have always been talking to them like a friend and nothing else, but I feel like I'm missing out on something so I wanted a confirmation that I'm seeing things correctly
>>
>>36167694
just invite her to hangout alone just you two. go see a movie or some shit
>>
My dude...invite her to coffee this instant
>>
>>36168096
>>36168129

I think I'll do it some time when I have a few beers in me, I don't have balls to simply message her and ask her out right now but thanks for encouragement
>>
>>36167694
GO FOR HER, ANON! Don't let her go!
>>
File: tmp_1897-images(3)860558306.jpg (4KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1897-images(3)860558306.jpg
4KB, 260x194px
>>36168075
>, I have always been talking to them like a friend and nothing else, but I feel like I'm missing out on somethin
Me2 anon we are in it together on this quest. Xanax helps a lot btw
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.