[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels robots will never experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (86KB, 1106x830px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
86KB, 1106x830px
>when you're lying in bed cuddling and catch a whiff of your gfs natural scent
>>
>>36167334
>when you're pretending you have a gf on 4chan and your eyes are clogged with tears so you attach a neutral pepe instead of a smug pepe
>>
>the crushing feeling of breaking off with your one true love because she wants kids and you don't

my heart still hurts
>>
>>36167414
Does she hate you for it?
>>
>tfw you've slept with the same girl enough times that it's boring now and you realize sex is no substitute for a genuine connection
>>
>>36167334
>when you're trying to sleep and she keeps putting her legs over yours
>also her breath smells of onions because of dinner
The novelty of women wears off, until you can't remember why you were so obsessed with getting one in the first place.
>>
>>36167334
>when you're spooning and she wiggles her bum a little to get more comfortable
>>
>when you have feels
>when you aren't just an empty hollow shell of a person
>>
>when she farts on you when she's sleeping
>>36167661
I guess so but I'd rather have one than be alone
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.