[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met a girl that was smart enough to see through

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: tfwnokagomegf.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnokagomegf.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
Have you ever met a girl that was smart enough to see through your bullshit?
>>
File: 453569465.jpg (24KB, 354x327px) Image search: [Google]
453569465.jpg
24KB, 354x327px
>>36167142
No one's smart enough to see through my bullshit.
>>
>>36167142
No. If only I was lucky...BUT in my dreams, it happened.
>>
>Have you ever met a girl
Not really.
>Have you ever met a girl that was smart
HAHAHAHA no
>>
>>36167270
If you've never met a girl, then you're never met a smart girl either.
What's funny about that?
>>
>>36167270
You just proved the reason "all girls are stupid" is because you never met any of them. Break out of your shell, meet some people. You'd be surprised what you learn!
>>
what sort of dumb norman do you think I am OP
I have never met a girl
>>
I like to think my bullshit is so obvious that everyone sees through it right away and I maintain pure bullshit activities because everyone knows I know they know and thus merriment is had by everyone.
>>
>>36167283
Its not like I've met them personally but I've interacted with lots of them.
>>
Yep. Current gf. Shes smart as a whip but can be pretty airheaded as well
>>
File: 1487802135125.jpg (51KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1487802135125.jpg
51KB, 1024x578px
>>36167459
leave pls you cunt
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>36167142
see through my bullshit? idk what my bullshit is

but the smartest person i know is a girl but she doesnt like me :'(
>>
>>36167581
But does she know why you're a robot,?
>>
>>36167142
Yeah, we dated in high school and I lost my virginity to her on my 18th birthday but then she left me for Chad and I'm still obsessed with her and think about her about every 12 minutes
>>
File: condom.jpg (79KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
condom.jpg
79KB, 512x368px
>>36167606
uh, no
shes pretty robotic herself
i can already answer why im a robot though, social and intimacy anxiety
>>
No, only one that did so did it by invading my privacy, nobody will ever know me like she does and still love me
>>
I was dating a girl this semester that could definitely tell any time I was trying to pull wool over her eyes or trying to put on a facade. She was different about it though, I could tell it didn't really upset her, it really just annoyed her. Like she knew I was doing it to try and make her happy and like me more but she would rather I just acted normal and comfortable. She had a bad habit of being unreasonably moody and hard to work with though, it's why I stopped pursuing her.
>>
>>36167672
She isn't smart enough if she can't see through your robotness. And girls can't be robots, stop with that.
>>
File: maracacatus.png (121KB, 509x442px) Image search: [Google]
maracacatus.png
121KB, 509x442px
>>36167811
>She isn't smart enough if she can't see through your robotness.
i have literally no idea what u mean by this
she can tell im a robot 100%
and im pretty sure she is a robot too since she obviously has some connection problems from her REALLY strict childhood

>tfw forced to write a book report for my parents and make a fort out of pillows to avoid doing so
>tfw still a girl so cant be called a robot
>>
>>36167860
>"pretty sure she is a robot too"
Why would anyone trust a retard to determine if someone's smart?
>>
the maker of inuyasha actually told her animaters to NEVER give kagome a panty shot or show her underwear at all
wasted potential imo
>>
File: 1478808238759.png (220KB, 540x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1478808238759.png
220KB, 540x1600px
Nobody sees through my bullshit I'm running on about 20 layers of bullshit and irony. But I assume most people are
>>
>>36168732
i heard this too

i prefer it that way though since panties are a cockblock. but considering the old animation, yes it was very selfish of him. Panyshots in old animes like that were what people lived for back then.
>>
>>36167420
This here was a very kawaii post
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.