[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All racism aside, what is it like kissing a black woman with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: lips.png (649KB, 601x602px) Image search: [Google]
lips.png
649KB, 601x602px
All racism aside, what is it like kissing a black woman with their larger lips compared to other races?
>>
Wrong place to ask bud
>>
Sloppy, kind of unpleasant if you want to bite their lip too. There can definitely be too much lip.
>>
>>36167123
*smacks lips*

kdjal
>>
>>36167123

softer, fuller
>>
bags of sand
(google pls kys)
>>
>compared to other races
I don't know, I've only kissed one woman, and she was black

Wasn't bad, she was really sweet
>>
>>36167174
Agreed I would characterise it as unpleasant too.

Black girls have a very distinctive smell too and it's not very nice. They don't make good gfs or even one night stands.
>>
>>36167188

This, the difference in feel isn't as much as the difference in appearance, but still noticeable.
>>
File: 1441732087862.png (96KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1441732087862.png
96KB, 330x330px
>>36167222
h-how do you kiss anon? what actions should you make with your lips
>>
>>36167123
like kissing a turd
>>
>>36167123
Much fuller, definitely better than white girl lips.

Where black girl's lips really make the difference though is wrapped around your dick. ohhhh my days is it a world of difference. But then black girls are better than white girl in every aspect when it comes to sex, with the exception maybe that they've had more sexual partners on average, but that's personal preference how much that bothers you.
>>
File: 1479134279068.png (2MB, 800x811px) Image search: [Google]
1479134279068.png
2MB, 800x811px
>>36167907
absolutely true, black girls must have some weird lip and tongue musculature that white girls don't because let me tell you there is NOTHING that feels better than a bj from a black woman. It's like putting your cock in a velvet sleeve.

t. used 100+ whores and ONLY get oral. Black girls' mouths are made for white cocks.
>>
>>36168049
>it's like putting your cock in a velvet sleeve

Exactly pal.

Plus they enjoy it much more, and they're always so eager to please. My black gf offers blowjobs every day and refuses to stop until I've cum in her mouth.
>>
>>36167123
Different. That's a man btw.
>>
>>36168166
I wish mine were like that, if I take too long she gets mad and says I'm not attracted to her
>>
>>36168287
Hmm obviously that doubt is coming from somewhere. reassure her that you are attracted to her, not lazily by just straight up saying it but by making her feel beautiful and appreciated.

Keep your girl happy and she'll keep your dick happy, trust.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.