[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win this epic encounter? (keep politics out of it)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: Untitled.png (695KB, 1677x1719px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
695KB, 1677x1719px
Who would win this epic encounter?

(keep politics out of it)
>>
mayweather, trump is like 70 and out of shape would not be hard to get him on hte ground and stomp him for Floyd
>>
>>36167063
((((((((((((mayweather))))))))))))
>>
>>36167012
I have to say Trump. He might take a knee to the gut in the process, but once he mounts Floyd it's all over.
>>
Trump. If you unironically think he couldn't beat a man without arms you're retarded
>>
mayweather could just beat him to death with his BBC
>>
The fighter obviously. You'd need to give trump a katana or something to make it even.
>>
>>36167012
Trump is an old man.
Mayweather is literally a professional boxer in his prime.

Even without arms I don't think Trump has a chance.
May weather could kick him or head butt him to death
>>
>>36167147
How is it obvious? You really think he's going to ninja kick him to death with no arms without falling over?
>>
>>36167168
Trump has 7 inches and 100 pounds on him, plus a fucking pair of arms. He's not going to lie down and get stomped to death.
>>
>>36167134
This, drumpf would get whooped
>>
>>36167134
Trump is confirmed nine inches.
>>
>>36167180
One is young, athletic and a pro fighter. Trump would struggle to even hit him, while the other one could break a rib in just one kick.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 500x492px
>a 70 year old man can beat up on anyone
Lol ok.
>>
>>36167180
>How is it obvious? You really think he's going to ninja kick him to death with no arms without falling over?
It may take some getting used to moving without arms but if you watch videos of people without arms they are able to do quite a bit.

Trump won't really be able to hit hard, having never had practice or training in boxing before. Mayweather understands how to take down an opponent.

Mayweather would definitely win even without arms

>>36167257
You know, I didn't think about the difference in size

That's definitely a big factor, actually you might be right here

If mayweather can get Trump on the ground, I think the fight is over. He could stomp Trump handily. But the size difference and lack of arms may make it hard for Mayweather to do that - he would likely have to tire Trump out and then push him over somehow, but without arms that's gonna be a challenge without making yourself vulnerable to attack

I think it might be a close fight
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOfl9PEmGws
>>
>>36167012
Trump concealed carries. The fight is to the death and nothing is stated about not bringing weapons. Trump wins
>>
>>36167312
This is a 6'5", 250 pound 70 year old man

Mayweather is 5'8" and 150, without arms he's like 125

Do you think you could push a 250 pound object over just using your torso? Especially if he was resisting?

>>36167358
Oh please, fuck off with this "b-but what if Trump has nukes??" shit
The fight is straightforward. No weapons
>>
Mayweather. He could kill Trump with just a swift kick to the knee followed by a kick to the back of his head. It would be over in seconds.
>>
>>36167333
>having never had practice or training in boxing before
Trump was big in sports in school and also is into WWE (not the same shit by far but still fighting). I think he's dabbled in boxing if only for a bit.
>>
>>36167012
Trump has arms. He can hold things. Like spears, guns, pepper spray, grenades, flamethrowers and crossbows.
>>
>>36167442
Yeah but what if Mayweather can spew acid from his mouth
>>
>>36167257

>implying that matters

Trump has ZERO stamina and is slow as fuck. He couldn't keep up with Mayweather. He couldn't defend against Mayweather. He's basically a standstill figure as far as Mayweather is concerned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE0A6InO67E
>>
Mayweather just dropkicks that old fart and it's a quaranteed broken pelvis.
>>
>>36167392
>Do you think you could push a 250 pound object over just using your torso? Especially if he was resisting?

He kicks him, below the ribs. Trump would fall to his knees and be out for minutes, just trying to regain his breath and probably failing.

Then a kick to the head would be enough to kill him.
>>
Trump isn't 6'5 250lbs, more like 6'2 220 with barely any muscle. Mayweather would shred him.
>>
>>36167500

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE0A6InO67E

Haha, holy shit, a literal lanklet being KTFO by a literal manlet. I guess the manlets were right.
>>
>>36167568
That was him lying about his weight to stay under the "Obese" category in the BMI.
>>
>>36167392
>>36167480
Don't be a salty faggot just because you said nothing about weapons.

Trump factually carries a gun on him nearly all the time.
>>
>>36167686
What if Mayweather had bionic arms
>>
>>36167686

>Trump factually carries a gun on him nearly all the time.

He just said that to lure in the NRA faggots. He's a New Yorker. He's not going around carrying guns. He also has security with him. Why the fuck would he personally be carrying?
>>
>>36167686

>implying Trump would manage to shoot mayweather before mayweather was all over his face with his feet

He would die with his hand fumbling wherever it is that he keeps his gun.
>>
File: 1470409719335.jpg (45KB, 960x685px) Image search: [Google]
1470409719335.jpg
45KB, 960x685px
>>36167012
Donald Trump is fat, old, and doesn't exercise. These are facts, divorced from all politics. I doubt he's ever been in a real fight, and I presume his reaction times are slow.

Mayweather could headbutt him to death, or kick him in his fat soft gut, knee him in the face when he doubles over, then kick his skull in when he falls to the ground.

It would be more of a quandary if Mayweather had no limbs at all.
>>
>>36167733
What if your dad didn't forget the condom
>>
File: 1457236140546.png (585KB, 588x766px) Image search: [Google]
1457236140546.png
585KB, 588x766px
>>36167428
>WWE (not the same shit by far but still fighting)
>but still fighting
>>
>>36167780

>Mayweather had no limbs at all.

Mayweather would roll away and Trump would soon succumb to a heart attack as he tries to give chase.

This is quickly become a celebrity death match episode, lol.

Is this some trick to get us to write the script?
>>
>>36167792
What if you were my bf and we cuddled and held hands and stuff
>>
>>36167780
you think that's divorced from politics but your politics is showing

i don't give a shit about us "politics" but think about his background in military school. very rough environment with strict hierarchies and A LOT of fighting going on, i doubt he would survive in there unless he could swing.
>>
>>36167894
I don't think a billionaire's kid needed to do too much fighting.
>>
if floyd kicks, trump will just have to catch the leg and the fight is over. i'd say it's an 80-20 chance in favor of the potus, however he would probably just run if he had that option
>>
>>36167891
You gay or just a faggot
>>
>>36167894
>very rough environment
>A LOT of fighting going on
lol no
>>
>>36167999
>You gay or just a faggot
I can be whatever you want me to be
>>
>>36167992
He's 70, fat, and out of shape.
Floyd could run circles around him and 1-2 quick kicks to the lower leg/knee would put Trump in a world of hurt.
>>
>>36168008
maybe you missed the interviews with people from his year. half of the motherfuckers staged illness and other shit just to escape. the older kids would set up situations in which younger kids would have to fight eachother

i'm surprised you would be surprised by this, shit, fights happen in regular schools
>>
>>36167894

>very rough environment with strict hierarchies and A LOT of fighting going on

TOP KEK
>>
>>36167992

>catch the leg of a pro fighter world champ

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
>>
>>36168083

Maybe you don't realise that Trump lies.

Jesus Christ you guys.
>>
>>36167992
Not if, but when Floyd kicks, Trump will fall on his ass and break bones

You can't just catch that
>>
>>36168083
What interviews? I read comments from former classmates of his and it just sounds like school with rules and discipline.
Nothing mentioned about making kids fight, the worst thing was trump being in command of group senior year and delegating too much which let kids get hazed.
He was big shot athlete with a rich daddy at expensive New York school for "troubled" rich kids.
>>
File: 1489284441475.jpg (104KB, 936x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1489284441475.jpg
104KB, 936x1055px
>>36167894
>unless he could swing
>possibly getting into some scraps as a teen means you could hit one of the most evasive boxers in history
Floyd can meme on pro boxers, some overweight fat 70 year old would look like slow motion.
>>
>>36168073
>being this gay for mayweather
being fat isn't actually as bad as you think for fights. all trump has to do is walk up to him with his guard low and push him the fuck down on his ass, then either stomp or beat the shit out of the helpless cripple
>>
>>36167119
>once he mounts Floyd
Trump loves BBC, yeah.
>>
>>36168241
>all trump has to do is walk up to him with his guard low and push him the fuck down on his ass
Trump literally would not be able to catch Floyd and would get winded in <30 seconds chasing him.
>>
>>36168241

The second Trump is within range, he'd get head kicked once and it will be the end.

How fucking retarded are you.

Do you not understand that a normal person is literally too slow for any professional fighter?

Even a healthy 20 year old would be too slow for mayweather.
>>
>>36168115
>pro boxer world champ
ftfy. just so you know boxing is hands, not feet
>>36168226
his balance would be way off from having no arms though. but yeah, he might be able to dodge him for a while, maybe get a kick or headbutt in. i still think the odds are clearly in trump's favor for having mass and appendix advantages
>>36168178
sry can't find the source, saw it on swedish tv right before the election
>>
>>36167500
>posts fucking fake and gay video where dude gets hit on shoulder and passes out
How many examples of the opposite scenario (big guy knocks out small guy) do you think have happened throughout history? I'm guessing about a whole lot more.
It's obvious guys, you can stop eating Mayweathers ass now. Trump would.
>>
File: IMG_2347.png (246KB, 512x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.png
246KB, 512x743px
>>36167894
>implying the fat out of shape 70 year old has done anything involving his military school past
>implying a few years in military school will do anything against a pro boxer
>>
>>36167012
Obviously Trump. He would just drop a bomb on him.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 818x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 818x545px
>>36168747
And they would all miss him eh?
>>
>>36168747
Huehuehue funny 10/10
>>
If Mayweather is allowed to kick, headbutt, etc. then Floyd wins. Trump would know he has no advantage and so he'd try to avoid the Floyd. He'd tire out quickly though and collapse because old man.

If it's boxing rules, then Trump would obviously win.
>>
>>36167891
Best origional response
>>
*Trump pulls out his gun*
>>
I got money on mayweather. He will go full nigger crazy with those legs if he has to.
>>
Is Trump allowed to use his Mecha or Stand?
>>
>>36167012
I know Donald Trump carries a gun on him.
I doubt Mayweather can fire weapons with his disability.
>>
>>36170572
>implying Floyd won't have him in a flying leglock from millisecond one
>>
File: kick.webm (233KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
kick.webm
233KB, 480x480px
Front oblique kicks will wreck Trump's old man legs.
>>
File: '.jpg (3KB, 124x106px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
3KB, 124x106px
>>36167012
>Who would win this epic encounter?
bumping epic thread
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.