[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Women Hate/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 164645878723.png (71KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
164645878723.png
71KB, 268x188px
There's been an awful lot of men hate and fembot feels on here lately, and not enough women hate. I don't appreciate this.

>be 16
>go into the other classroom in math because it's quiet and nobody else is in there
>faggot roastie comes in all nice and shit
>"I'm here if you need to talk, anon."
>most likely going to manipulate me into being her emotional tampon and nothing more
>remember that the last female I spoke with did this to me and abandoned me for another guy
>tell roastie to fuck off and never talk to me ever again
>"but anon, I was just being ni-"
>"shut the fuck up holes. Do you think I'm this dumb to fall for your scheme?"
>roastie starts crying and runs out of the room
>feel accomplished
>>
Good story OP

>Be 18
>In college
>See roastie trip
>Laugh at her
>Go to class
>>
>>36166508
>Be 18 yesterday at the library
>See text from gf (only one I've had)
>Tells me how much fun she had with her new bf the day before
>Left the library and haven't done anything productive since then
>mfw
>>
>>36166508

Normally I sympathize with the women haters. But life must go on.

As for the "men hate threads", it's usually just young fembot sluts whining that Chad won't date them, and then further going on rants about how beta males are at fault for Chad not wanting them.
>>
Im so glad "roasty" caught on. Its the perfect way to demean them since their pussy is all they have. They defend it scientifcally cus theyre so mad. Lmao.
>>
File: 50a.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>36166508
>2 days before test
>girl asks me if I have the notes for several quantum chem lectures
>"yeah, what's your email? I'll send them to you"
>add email to spam list

My notes are too meticulously taken and organized to be tossed to some whore for free
>>
>>36166535
lol I did this last week. Thot got obliterated and I pissed myself laughing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.