[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /churchofStElliot/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1485980887439.jpg (91KB, 414x550px) Image search: [Google]
1485980887439.jpg
91KB, 414x550px
Why haven't you joined the church of our Lord and Savior St. Elliot and taken his teachings to heart yet? He exacted vengeance on the normies for your suffering in inceldom.

Together, armed with the knowledge born of his superior intellect we can achieve a better world:

>In fully realizing these truths about the world, I have created the ultimate and perfect ideology of how a fair and pure world would work. In an ideal world, sexuality would not exist. It must be outlawed. In a world without sex, humanity will be pure and civilized. Men will grow up healthily, without having to worry about such a barbaric act. All men will grow up fair and equal, because no man will be able to experience the pleasures of sex while others are denied it. The human race will evolve to an entirely new level of civilization, completely devoid of all the impurity and degeneracy that exists today.

Come home, robot. Join our magnificent cause!
>>
Bumping for the Supreme's sake.

Also check our sticky at >>>/trash/8625117
>>
File: 31million.png (129KB, 1329x287px) Image search: [Google]
31million.png
129KB, 1329x287px
>>36166023

'My Twisted World' is a must read for all robots
>>
Just like other incels, St. Elliot was subject to the female's spell of beauty:

>I did, however, pass by one young girl, and she was like a goddess who came down from heaven. She was walking alone, in her bathing suit, with her luscious blonde hair blowing in the wind. I couldn't help ut slyly admire her beauty as we passed each other. I was scared. I was scared that she might view me as nothing but an inferior insect whose presence ruins her atmosphere. Her beauty was intoxicating! And then, just as we passed each other, she actually looked at me. She looked at me and smiled. Most girls never deigned to look at me, and this one actually looked at me and smiled. I had never felt so euphoric in my life.

Make no mistake, women only lure you in with their silent siren calls of ample bosoms, sensual hips and silky cascading hair to crush you with indifference and rejection.
>>
File: Rare Rodger3.jpg (97KB, 541x670px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Rodger3.jpg
97KB, 541x670px
He sustained an incursion of normies into his favorite modality of escapism and was exposed to their toxic, obnoxious behavior in the once relief-providing Azeroth.

>I spent New Year's Eve alone and miserable, just like the previous year. And the year before, for that matter. It was the last day my WoW account was active, and I logged onto WoW just for that occasion. I angrily had arguments with random people online who I saw bragging about their girlfriends. I spewed out all of my hatred towards them, but they were only amused. It was a very aggravating experience, and it made me glad that I cancelled my WoW account there was nowhere I could hide anymore.
>>
File: 1485995428579.jpg (36KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485995428579.jpg
36KB, 615x409px
St. Elliot strikes back for the first time

>Another incident happened on the following day, near the same location. I went to the Starbucks at the Camino Real Marketplace by myself, like I usually did every morning. I ordered my coffee and sat down on one of their chairs to relax. A few moments later, when I looked up from my drink, I saw a young couple standing in line. The two of them were kissing passionately. The boy looked like an obnoxious punk; he was tall and wore baggy pants. The girl was a pretty blonde! They looked like they were in the throes of passionate sexual attraction to each other, rubbing their bodies together and tongue kissing in front of everyone. I was absolutely livid with envious hatred. When they left the store I followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them. The boy yelled at me and I quickly ran away in fear. I was panicking as I got into my car and drove off, shaking with rage-fueled excitement. I drove all the way to the Vons at the Fairview Plaza and spent three hours in my car trying to contain my tumultuous emotions. I had never struck back at my enemies before
>>
File: sunsetelliot.png (43KB, 660x227px) Image search: [Google]
sunsetelliot.png
43KB, 660x227px
>>36167068
>He sustained an incursion of normies into his favorite modality of escapism

As too occurred once with the Sunset spot
>>
I am a blasphemer
>>
>>36167422
You will have your skin slowly flayed from your flesh you disgusting insignificant worm. Our coming revolution will have you degenerate brutes removed from us beings of intellect.
>>
>>36167422
And it is a common misconception you're alluding to there. He wasn't stopped, even after the years of misrey and suffering relentlessly inflicted on him, our great St. Elliot, praise be upon him, found it in his heart to forgive you. Truely the grater man.
>>
>>36167422
And stuck with the door for an eternity. You must be proud of yourself.
>>
Rejoice fellow bots, he will return someday to lead the faithful in our holy crusade.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.