[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chads helping robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: hhhhhh.png (1MB, 1080x1197px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhh.png
1MB, 1080x1197px
This thread is for the robots to ask for help from the lurking chads here.

Because I myself am a robot too I'd like to ask how to go in for a kiss while watching a movie in bed with a girl.
>>
File: 1490885468351.png (378KB, 599x481px) Image search: [Google]
1490885468351.png
378KB, 599x481px
Personally I'd start by putting my arms round her, giving her a kiss on the cheek, snuggling into her, being overly touchy (as-long as she's receptive)

Going in for the kiss if she looks at you, slowly

Women will expect you to make the first move (and read the signals), I'd expect a women would find it strange if she was in bed with a guy and he wasn't making any sexual advances

(shows extreme lack of confidence/lack of interest)

tldr:try touch up, kiss, fingerbang and fuck

First time maybe try tickling her so you are play fighting or something
>>
>>36164309
Good thread op,this is an ez one. If she feels comfy enough to lay in bed with you, you should be good to go. Your next move will depend on he position in the bed. You have 3 options: playing with her hair, rubbing her back, or putting your arm around her, do whichever is easiest in your position relative to hers. Keep doing what your doing and if she's interested she will curl up closer like a cat. At that point you can turn to her and rest 1 hand on her cheek and give her the ol smooch
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>36164374
I already spent a night at her place and I didn't make any move, she then told a friend of mine that I really need to make some kind of move soon or she'll loose interest.

So I guess there's a lot of pressure for an autist like me.
And thanks for the advice.
>>
>>36164309
if you've made it that far chances are she doesn't just wanna watch a movie and leave
Arm around her the go to
stroke her thigh but do it right, don't be weird about it. Do it while looking at the screen casually, play with her hand
>>
How do I find my purpose in life Chad?
>>
Recently got a gf and shes really adamant about giving me a blowjob but my self confidence is so low especially about my dick that I just dont want her to. Ive shot her down twice after her basically begging for it and I can tell shes upset about it but I just dont know if I could bring myself to let her do it. How do I get the confidence in my peener to let her give it the succ?
>>
>>36164563
Lift until you love it and your purpose will become getting big and crushing pussy.
>>
>>36164726
She wants it, she likes you. She's not gonna call your dick tiny or anything. If it actually is she'll only call you on it after the breakup. Just let her suck your penis, feels great.
>>
>>36164746
doesn't seem like much to live for tbqh
>>
File: tony k sez.jpg (43KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
tony k sez.jpg
43KB, 600x728px
>>36164309
>more chad apologist shit
>>
>>36164832
You do other fun shit too but I guarantee that once you start lifting for a month it'll become like a religion. It's hard to get into but once your into it, you REALLY are into it.
>>
>>36164779
I know she wont, but something about it just freaks me out and gives me anxiety like never before, Ive fingered her before to stop her from trying to blow me as sad as that sounds but it didnt keep her distracted for very long. I love her to death but I really dont want her to touch my penis at all
>>
>>36164894
Making my first move was the hardest shit ever. I take Xanax for anxiety believe it or not and the thoughts of fucking up were so present and this was with a rando I met on the way to a party, not even a gf. Think about the fact that you have a girl, so many posters here would kill for that. Take the plunge and I guarantee you'll be happy. Wouldn't wanna lose a consistent girlfriend that makes you happy just because you were afraid to let her touch your penis.
>>
>>36164981
Thanks, I think you may have helped, just knowing someone else was as scared as me. Before our first actual date as a couple I took some xanax because I was terribly anxious and it didnt do jack shit even at 2mg, I just fear doing something stupid and fucking up as much as I do her having some issue with my penis. I think next time we go out I'll let her because there hasnt been a date where she didnt ask to give me a blowjob
>>
>>36164309
>r9k
>"chad"
lmao

>>36164374
>>36164442
>>36164503
>>36164726
>>36164746
>>36164779
>>36164883
>>36164981
100-1 none of you obvious virgins have ever touched a woman.
>>
>>36164309
Pretty simple. You have to be sitting next to her. Put your arm around her shoulders to test the waters. If she doesn't retreat you're fine. I like to wait a bit. 5-10 minutes. I don't know if the time waiting matters, no girl has ever mentioned it. Lean in, place your finger on the opposite side of her jaw to turn her head to you (the less fingers you use the better, they seem to like that nonchalant shit) and just kiss her. Don't ask. Don't even really look at her. Just lean in and kiss her.

Ezpz
>>
>>36165366
Oh yeah should have mentioned. This shit has worked on three girls. One of whom invited me to her friends place a week later, bought me weed and fucked me in her friends bed.
>>
>>36164309
I'm convinced that no matter how big of a piece of shit you are, you can be dumb, ugly, bad personality. Any or every combination of undesirable traits, and girls will still fuck you if you have tattoos.
>>
>>36165129
Dude. I think every guy is nervous with a new girl. Just most of us learnt to hide it. Personally, if it's a girl who is into you I'd just straight up tell her it makes you anxious and you're worried because, I assume, it's your first time. Girls have some weird competition going about making dudes cum for the first time from head. I've never asked and I don't want to know but they're pretty chill if you're just up front and honest about that.
>>
Just be yourself and be is code for kill
>>
>>36165437
yeah she knows, which is the only reason im able to get away with it basically. If she didnt know that it made me genuinely nervous shed grab it when im not paying attention and go to town
>>
>>36164726
what the fuck you retard, just let her touch your dick. close your eyes and think of that boi pussy you really want.

>>36164981
>I take Xanax for anxiety
not a chad

>eye contact
>go for total alpha mode
>one hand on her hip to pull her close
>other cupping the back of her neck and head
>tilt face
>press lips
>good second and a half
>disengage face lock
>reestablish eye contact
>look for the smile

even easier if you 2 are spooning. being the big spoon you can just brush her hair off her neck and start giving her little kisses, maybe even suck an ear lobe. if shes down she'll offer up more of her neck for nibbling or may even just turn around to tongue fuck your face
>>
>>36165548
Just let her do it then. Bite the bullet nigga stop being weak. She's either going to suck it or you're going to wait too long and she's going to be bobbing up and down on someone elses cock.
>>
>>36164309
In my entire time here nobody has told me how to get a somewhat qt virgin who's introverted and has at least some interest in games or anime.
I have chad tier looks but crippling anxiety(trying to fix).
>>
>>36165730
because those bitches are broken
>>
>>36165730
You can't just find one. Especially a normal one. It's all luck. Every girlfriend I've been with has been a nerd who played WoW, except 2. One was even a gymnast and raided vanilla and BC with me.
>>
>>36165784
I might be okay with broken, depends on what it entails.
>>36165828
If you met so many it's not luck, that's not how luck works.
>>
>>36165892
I met one through a high school friend. One playing League. One at the shops. One was a work colleague. One was a customer.

How is this not lucky and not just me talking to girls?
>>
>>36165981
Maybe league is a good game to meet them, or maybe the shops you went to. Had you been at a bar you certainly wouldn't have met them, so there is some degree of increased odds in what you do.
>>
>>36164309
How do i develop confidence? I constantly shoot myself to the foot because my negative thoughts drain all the confidence.
>>
why would chad be in this section, he is to busy drinking with normies
>>
>>36166063
League was pure chance. I actually thought she was a dude because no girls on the internet. Talked to the guy she was playing with, he told me it was a she, I clued in that I should start reconning and asked if it was his girlfriend, he said no but he hoped one day. Fast forward two years and I'm engaged to the girl.

The shops girl was literally grocery shopping. She had been checked out ahead of me and was packing her shit up still while I was getting scanned through. I talked to her and her friend, grabbed their skype because I didn't have a phone at the time and it went from there. Unless you consider the grocery store a pick up spot.

But then again my work colleague was at a grocery store as was the customer so yeah. Maybe all the WoW girls shop for groceries. You cracked it
>>
OP

This is very important advice.

DO NOT TRY TO BR SMOOTH.
Dont worry about being s smooth dude in that situation. smoothness will come with experience and confidence and also requires both of you to be smooth. just go for it, it doesnt matter if you're a bit clunky. that will soon be forgotten.

everyone else, i strongly recommend Real Social Dynamics on youtube. helped me and my buddy a lot. also r/trp. i was awkward as fuck when i was younger and have laid in bed with girls all night without making a move, then hating myself for weeks. i have become an entry level chad, fucked around 80 girls by age 28, and i want to help you
>>
>>36166307
>i was awkward as fuck when i was younger and have laid in bed with girls all night without making a move, then hating myself for weeks. i have become an entry level chad, fucked around 80 girls by age 28, and i want to help you
How?
>>
>>36166341
you mean how am i going to help or how did i change
>>
>>36166385
>how did i change
Maybe you could start with that.
>>
Dear Chad, how to not be a lazy sack of shit?
>>
>>36166411

Ok here we go. i developed a pretty big inferiority complex in my teens from always feeling inadequate. in highschool i got a job at the supermarket on check out which forced me to talk to people. scariest fucking thing of my life at the start. that helped confidence a bit. still couldn't talk to girls my age. i started going to the gym when i was 18. yes i was scared as fuck to go. i admit i was lucky i had a decent close group of guy friends. i had a lot of motivation and emotional leverage so i went hard in the gym and make some OK gains in the first year. the summer when i was 19 or 20 i fucked 2 girls and hooked up with a few others. i went through my early 20s getting the occasional girl but generally feeling like i was missing out. the turning point was finding r/trp and then starting to do game rsd style.

i am 5 foot 8 and facial aesthetics are a bit better than average. id say top 30%. I'm still not that confident but yea, i understand how to get girls etc thanks to trp and rsd
>>
>>36166545
This anecdote shit boils down to what everyone else is saying faggots. Do shit even if it scares you. Stop being pussies.
>>
>>36164309
Just do it bro, lol.
>>
>>36164309
lmfao this is a man. look at the broadness of those shoulders and those hands.
>>
>>36166692
Too bad there are no girls which i'd like to approach.
>>
>>36167244
Widen your net bro. Can't help you if you're fishing in puddles and ponds.
>>
>>36167289
You're probably right. Now i'm stuck between sitting in my room or attending class.
>>
>>36167410
No girl is going to materialize in your lap by doing nothing anon. Every guy who has met a girl has almost always done something to get her. Even good looking guys have to approach. They just need to put less effort in to snag sluts.
>>
>>36167505
I do realize that. Thing is that i'm not seeing that much people and dont have anything to offer - looks or good personality.
>>
How do I know if Im a side nigga?
>>
>>36167543
Looks can be developed to an extent. Start lifting. Get a hair cut. Grow stubble. Don't ask me to rate you right now I'm so smashed I can barely see what I'm writing.

Personality can be worked on. I don't know what's wrong with you so I can't tell you what to do. But it can be fixed ayyy
>>
>>36167622
Thing is that i feel like it's over for me - i'm 24 khv and i cannot compete with other guys who have shitload of experience. I can somewhat smooth talk with girls but i freeze or avoid getting physical with them.
>>
>>36167721
Stop freezing. It's that easy. That's your final hurdle. If you can get a girl to your house you can get a girl in your bed. If you can get a girl in your bed you can get her to spread her legs. It's all steps bro. Just take a step that leads you to the next step. If any girl asks you've fucked lots of girls. If she asks why you sucked it has been awhile. Why'd you cum so quick? It's been awhile etc

It's not hard bro. You can do it if you're okay looking.
>>
>>36167791
>Stop freezing. It's that easy.
It's easy for you. Before doing something all those worst case scenarios come to mind where she says something or slaps.
>>
>>36167861
It's easy because the choice between freezing and not freezing is "Do it/Don't do it"

Stop thinking and just do. Take the leap, fuck the consequences. EVERY guy strikes out. There is no one size fits all for women. It's just that some guys strike out less. You need to understand and accept this and just start putting yourself out there.

No one slaps random people. You're living in a fantasy. At worst she gives you a weird look. Then you tell her she's going to die lonely anyway and walk away or whatever makes you feel better. And remember, only YOU remember your failures anon. I know you probably think you're important but (thankfully) nobody is talking about you. Nobody is remembering you. Just go out, put yourself out there, make mistakes, learn from them and snag a girl.
>>
>>36167929
>fuck the consequences
That's actually one of the biggest vice of mine. I'm terribly afraid of taking sides or choosing something which might result in some negative outcomes. Hell, i couldnt even punch a guy if he deserved because there can be terrible consequences like breaking something or he finding me later. It's somewhat same with girls because i really dont know what to do and even if i do, it seems like something else sits at driver seat and i just observe the events. I live either in the past or future but never in present.
>>
>>36168056
I don't know how to help you with that. It sounds like you might need therapy to help you if you can't break through it yourself. Or start drinking and smoking like everyone else. It legit helps
>>
>>36168118
>start drinking and smoking like everyone else
Already doing this
>therapy
cant afford it
>>
>>36168240
Then you'll have to make that leap by yourself. Others have done it. You can too.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.