[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious thread here anons. I just realised that: I'm never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1487498139526.jpg (211KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1487498139526.jpg
211KB, 600x530px
Serious thread here anons.

I just realised that: I'm never really happy. And I can't be. Like, I could work out, get a gf, a job. Fcuking win on the lottery and... That would not make me happy. Is that it? Have I reached rock bottom? What do I do from here? Every path I see leads to me feeling sad and empty anyway.

>what do?
>>
>>36164202
you live in a world that doesn't challenge you
find something you're passionate about and challenged by, your emptiness won't go away but at least you'll forget it exists
>>
>>36164238

Fuck so I have to distract myself until I'm old and can't do that anymore? Is that what life is about ? Guess I'm not surprised...

Well fuck, guess there's nothing else to do except go an hero
>>
You frame your entire existence around what you're going to be doing (leads to anxiety) and what you've done (leads to depression).

You've got this strange belief that when you reach x level of achievement in your life, you'll feel good. That's not how it works. Just stop worrying about the past/future so much (a bit of planning is good) and enjoy the moment.

It's like when you were a kid, just going to school and hanging out with your friends, playing sport at lunchtime and cracking jokes. You had nothing in the past to dwell on and you hadn't yet reached the point where you were looking at a career path, finding a job or girlfriend. That's the time when I was happiest, because you could just live in the moment and do fun shit all day.
>>
>>36164524

Not even the present is enjoyable for me anymore.
Literally, video games doesn't help anymore, cant make any friends (I tried really hard but for some reason people avoid me, even tho I try my best to be the best person), the only people to ''support'' me is my mom, and even she is kinda pushing me to get a job and, eventually, move out.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>36164202
>Have I reached rock bottom?
sure man ur life must be so hard rock bottom alright
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.