[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make tinder >Swipe right on everybody to maximize opportunity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0757.png (45KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.png
45KB, 620x330px
>Make tinder
>Swipe right on everybody to maximize opportunity
>Get 2-3 matches a day
>Decide to see if any of them will take the initiative and start the convo
>1 month later after 60 or so matches not 1 started the convo

Why can't women do anything? Is being the conversation starter such a task they'll leave it for a whole month? Some of these weren't even qts, rather uggos that still wouldn't take the leap.
>>
Because men have to do all of the work. This implies in the workplace as well.
>>
File: 1489529691144.jpg (44KB, 445x372px) Image search: [Google]
1489529691144.jpg
44KB, 445x372px
I have multiple women start conversations, and bugg me if I don't reply on occasion

If you're attractive, you can get away with not starting any. Otherwise you got to put some effort in

Would you bother start sending messages to people, if you already had people sending you multiple messages ?
>>
>>36163987
isn't bumble's whole thing that chicks start talking first? You could try that if you never wanna initiate. If you're getting 2-3 matches a day you can't be that ugly desu
>>
6 days into tinder, date lined up tomorrow, a busty blonde hit me up this morning and wants me to take her fishing.

They're starting to pour in and it's making me anxious, how do normies keep up? I got school and work tying me down.
>>
>2-3 matches a day
FUCKING NORMAN
>>
>>36163987
Women get so many matches. It's unrealistic to expect them to start a convo with every mug
>>
>>36163987
What? Women message me first all the time. You must be doing something wrong
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.