[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female (female) Friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (107KB, 1024x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1024x551px
Are female friends a good way to find a GF? I'm friends with a couple and they all say they are looking out for any girls that seem like me I could date.
Have any other anons had success with female friends introducing you to a girl you could date?
Seems like it's a solid strategy, because then the girls I meet will know I'm not creepy because I have female friends
>>
>>36163247
Don't over think it just be yourself:]
>>
Don't let them find a girl for you. That never works out and makes you seem kinda pathetic. What does help is talking to girls and spending time with them. You'll get more comfortable being around girls, and you'll meet more girls through them that you could potentially fuck.
>>
File: image.png (35KB, 240x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35KB, 240x168px
>>36163247
I've had female friends anon and I can tell you they are useless for getting a gf. They may tell you they are trying to help and will be on the look out for someone, but the aren't actually, they just say those things to keep you content and as an orbiter. They only worry about themselves, and can't waste time trying to help you, also females are terrible at giving advice, they always say "just be yourself! XDD" or "just be a nice guy! :3" and then when things don't work say "idk anon she just wasn't into you"
>>
Yes. It's like being preapproved for a credit card.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 208x243px
NO.

They enjoy the attention they get from you and will keep you away from any friend they think you might hit it off with. If they're bored with you or feel like virtue-signalling, they might halfheartedly try to set you up with a fatty or single mom.
>>
>>36163247
Being seen with girls attracts girls.
>>
It's good to have female contacts as arm candy, for practice flirting, etc as >>36163364 and >>36163384 alluded to.

Don't think of them as friends though. Don't let them turn you into an orbiter and waste your time with endless texts, crying about Chad, etc.

Odds are you're not going to still be "friends" with them after they marry and/or have a kid. If you cultivate a group of bros, though, they'll be with you for life.

t. 32 year old cyborg
>>
File: 503.jpg (246KB, 881x848px) Image search: [Google]
503.jpg
246KB, 881x848px
Yesss.
>Let me cry on your shoulder
>Buy me stuff
>Give me advice(I'm going to do the exact opposite of what you suggest, this is just for attention/venting)
>Drive me places
>Help me with my homework
>Come rescue me when it's 2 AM and I've gotten drunk around a bunch of skeevy guys at a club or party that you weren't invited to

I'll introduce you to eligible girls eventually. Really, I totes will.
>>
>just be yourself
Got burned by this advice for so long. Never take dating advice from your mother. This works for women because they don't need to do anything but accept/reject advances from men.
>>
Who else here just like having female friends and don't even care about getting gf?
>>
>>36163634

I think they say it because they think it sounds nice. Ofc they're not going to own up to be attracted to Chads who don't take no for an answer.

A good adage: If you want to learn fishing, ask a fisherman, not the fish.
>>
>>36163692

The important thing is to keep things equitable. If she wants to text you until 3 AM but isn't there when you're dealing with shit, ghost her. She flakes? Ghost her. She hints at being into you but randomly goes cold? That's a trick to keep you on the hook(see: "intermittent reinforcement"). Ghost her.

And prepare to lose them as they start careers and marry. I had tons of female friends from 16-24. They're all gone now.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 384x512px
>>36163758
>She hints at being into you but randomly goes cold? That's a trick to keep you on the hook(see: "intermittent reinforcement").
I had a female friend flat out tell me she could see me and her marrying if neither of us found a significant other. I've really grown to secretly hate her ever since, because she clearly doesn't want to date me unless she runs out of other cuter/taller options. I just hope her indecisiveness keeps her from marrying and she dies childless and then regrets turning me down, because I still have my pride, and I look forward to finally rejecting her when she hits the wall.
>>
>>36164052

I can assure you that's the best feel ever.

The girl who kept me in orbit from 23-27 is rapidly disintegrating. We're 31 now and I look the same as I always did.
>>
>>36163758
i started ghosting my female friend and she went "is everything okay? you seem off/mad?"
and i went no i'm fine, i just don't think you're a nice person.

then i started listing all the mean shit she does and seeing her crumble was.. interesting. she was basically begging me to not think of her as a mean person, i kept trying to change the subject and she kept explaining herself, i had to take it back before she finally stopped apologizing and explaining.

women aren't sorry until they realize you've thrown the towel in on them. it's a fine line between jeopardizing your friendship and bonding further.
>>
>>36164186

That's pretty interesting.

In my experience many girls have the opposite response. They'll get all indignant. "He doesn't want to talk to me because I won't fuck him" or "I'm soooo busy and this jerk is mad I had to cancel?"
>>
>>36164237
i've known her since the 7th grade and i've never tried to flirt with her or make a move or confess and she's really attractive.
it's a genuine friendship and she knows it, that's why i got that response.
>>
>>36164284

Yeah, childhood friends are the exception to the guys and girls not being able to be friends rule.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.