[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are inferior to men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 8

File: 1487469428305.png (37KB, 646x294px) Image search: [Google]
1487469428305.png
37KB, 646x294px
I would know, I am one. Every day I wake up knowing thay my lack of a Y chromosome makes me a lesser person. My entire body waa designed less effeciently than men's to accomidate pregnancy, and nurturing children.

This is why feminism is a lie. Being female is being a lesser person, my natural biological role is basically to be a cum receptical and little more. Thanks nature.
>>
>>36163196
Men and women are different, comparing them directly is stupid.
>>
>>36163235
Men can do literally everything better than women. Our only advantages are in social interactions.
>>
>>36163289
I don't think we can have childs better than woman.
>>
>>36163196
You're probably a guy roleplaying as a chick so you can jack off desu.
>>
>>36163289
>Men can do literally everything better than women

That's why we have different roles.

Try not to listen to how our society devalues the role of a wife and mother, it's a lot more than being a cum receptacle, as you put it.
>>
>>36163375
A natural biological function. That's what I'm saying. Why do I have these pointlessly wide hips, high body fat content, and giant milk dispensers? Having and raising children. I have come to realize that I am little more than a baby factory.
>>
>>36163452
Please be my baby factory
>>
>>36163452
>I have come to realize that I am little more than a baby factory.

and you love it, don't you?
>>
>>36163417
I fucking wish. I have thought about getting testosterone shots (or whatever trannies do), but I realized that doesnt change shit, my bone structure would still be wholly female.

>>36163424
Maybe in the past it was, but most parebts nowadays just drop their kids off at school for 8 hours followed by a few hours of sports or whatever, then microwave dinner, bed, and repeat.
>>
>>36163196
>>36163452
>I would know, I am one
post the pics you have prepared already.
>>
>>36163514
>but most parebts nowadays just drop their kids off at school for 8 hours followed by a few hours of sports or whatever, then microwave dinner, bed, and repeat.

Yes, and they're doing it wrong.
If you do it right, it is invaluable.
>>
>>36163467
I never want to do that, I intend to off myself first. I like children, but I dont want my own.

>>36163481
That's part of the problem, intellectually I hate what turns me on. I want to be able to stand up for what I believe in, but I have no doubt that I would slowly conform to a man I had a long term relationship with.
>>
>>36163196
You're not lesser, you're different. Men are stronger and smarter because we have to be as the breadwinner. But you're the only one who can make more people and feed them from infancy, which is an incredibly important task. I agree that feminism is retarded, but it's retarded because it tries to pretend women and men are the same when we're not. You're only lesser if you try to compete in male activities. Focus on female ones and you will excel.
>>
File: joo.gif (31KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
joo.gif
31KB, 500x584px
>>36163551
>I never want to do that, I intend to off myself first. I like children, but I dont want my own.
>>
>>36163549
My mom stayed at home, and I STILL turned out shit. Parenting doesnt mean ANTYTHING with the amount of information that kids can access now.

>>36163561
And with science, we have baby formula, and milk substitutes. Schools and electronics do more parenting than moms. We have zero purpose in life other than competing with men.
>>
>>36163551
>I want to be able to stand up for what I believe in

Why?
Why struggle against our natural roles that make both men and women happier and more fulfilled?

You have been deceived, you have been taught to value things that do not bring fulfilment.
>>
File: 1488257502224.jpg (141KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1488257502224.jpg
141KB, 900x1350px
>>36163196
If you're really a woman, then you make me sick OP.
Women were born to make children and raise them.
That's their biological purpose, and it's the reason that men have sacrificed throughout all our history to safeguard them.
Women are useful simply by existing.
Men have to have to prove their worth by what they do.
The reason men are better at physical things, is because evolution demanded that they be.
Most of history, we were made up of small and very vulnerable settlements widely separated from one another.
If anything happened to a portion of the women, then the settlement died off.
Women are literally the most precious aspect of humanity.
Feminism is cancer, not because you're weak, but because it teaches that if you're female, and you don't behave in a male role, that you're a failure.
But you could never do the male role as well as a male, because that's what he's bred for.
Females are equally as strong as men, but in a completely different way.
You nurture the future of humanity. That's far more important than anything we do.
>>
>>36163593
What benefit is there to continuing my shit genes just to scratch some barbaric instinct I have?
>>
We need to genetically enhance woman to make the equality meme come true.
>>
>>36163672
>shit genes
What's so shit about them?

You seem to be intelligent and self-aware, as well as being able to question the current social narrative.
That's the type of person we need to be raising children.
>>
>>36163667
>Females are equally as strong as men, but in a completely different way.
What does that even mean, how can you compare it if they're completely different? I don't like the tone of your post, but you're mostly right.
>>
>>36163650
>And with science, we have baby formula, and milk substitutes. Schools and electronics do more parenting than moms. We have zero purpose in life other than competing with men.

Formula is shown to be worse in every way. Daycare and school is no replacement for actual parenting. We also have automation that has devalued male work substantially, but that doesn't mean that the old ways are defunct. In most cases they're better.

It seems you're pretty set in your self loathing and won't consider anything to make it better, so kill yourself I guess. I think it'd be easier to do what you were meant to do, because unlike robots you actually have the power to, but if you're just going to bitch and moan then knock yourself out.
>>
>>36163655
The thought of being a baby factory doesnt make me happy, just as being a corporate slave doesnt make men happy anymore. Biological roles? Who cares.

>>36163667
Babies can be nurtured by schools and ipads today, soon people will be born in testtubes. Again, what is the point.

And how is raising children even remotely on par with doing everything else? It's just one darn thing.
>>
>wake up
>can see extra colors
>can help people out more emotionally when they're upset or frightened
>generally enjoy the hell out of being around children- excited as shit to one day have my own little buggers.
>focus on the minutia of life rather than a vast sense of ambition- use this to improve general quality of life via repairs, cooking, cleaning, and other maintenance
The inferior do not exist in nature- we'd have been made redundant. I'm different from a man, my talents and failures compliment his.
When your next period? You're probably in a shitty mood because it's coming up. Massage your abdomen.
>>
>>36163677
Everyone needs to be genetically enhanced and augmented with synthetic things.

>>36163717
I have autism, and I'm freakishly tall for one. But even beyond that, I would not make a good mother, nor are mothers needed anymore. Kids can be raised by society at large.

>>36163735
Well, bitching and moaning followed by an heroing is the path more robots take, isnt it.
>>
>>36163744
>The thought of being a baby factory doesnt make me happy
It sounds pretty comfy to me. It's not like that precludes a career in current year anyway.
>>
>>36163650
>Parenting doesnt mean ANTYTHING
You clearly haven't seen the results of shit parenting. Sure there are no guarantees, but you can definitely load the odds.

>Schools and electronics do more parenting than moms.
And they turn out broken worthless people at amazing rates.
>>
>>36163795
Not for a week, familia.
>>
>>36163196
I am glad you finally accepted the fact that nature is not fair. if everyone accepted the truth then we can find a better solution then feminism instead of throwing men under the bus in the name of egalitarianism. Women deserve to be happy and feminist are just making everyone miserable including women. I think we can find a way for both sexes to have mutual benefit without stripping the benefits of the other gender which is what feminism is doing.
>>
>>36163375
China is doing pretty well in that regard
>>
>>36163196
I don't have any reproductive instincts or sexual instincts. I might be the fabled 3rd gender, valued for intelligence and devotion to faith. Like a eunuch.
>>
>>36163744
>The thought of being a baby factory doesnt make me happy
Just the way you talk about it shows you've got quite a bias about it, which is not surprising since it's being pushed so hard in the media and academia for decades now.
I'm not suggesting you go out and get pregnant right now, but don't dismiss it entirely.

>just as being a corporate slave doesnt make men happy anymore
Being a corporate slave never made men happy itself.
What made them happy was being able to provide for their wife and children.
>>
>>36163814
Yes, being filled with hormones that distort your thinking for 9 months, and limiting your activities, to then go into labor and experience horrible pain, only to then be put out of work to raise a baby, sounds fun.

Not to mention the kid will probably end up a degenerate anyway.

>>36163830
Still more worthwhile than myself, and that is my only benchmark. Having a mother who is a full time parent is no gaurantee.
>>
>>36163806
>nor are mothers needed anymore. Kids can be raised by society at large.

We've been doing that for a while now, and look at all the retards around the place.
>>
>>36163806
>Well, bitching and moaning followed by an heroing is the path more robots take, isnt it.

It's the path we take because we have no other choice. You do. Just by having a vagina life is on easy mode and it will not be hard to find a man to shack up with and fulfill your purpose. Robots bitch and moan and kill themselves because we have no way out. You do, but you'd rather bitch and moan about it not being perfect and pretend like your issues are comparable. I tried to be understanding, but at this point you're being melodramatic and stupid.

This is why women can never be fembots. You don't understand what robot even means, and you think your little identity crisis of choice compares to what we experience.
>>
>>36163806
>I have autism, and I'm freakishly tall for one.

That's 10/10 genes, wanna be my gf ?
>>
>>36163860
There is no benefit to being female, it's a raw deal. If only my dear dad had a slightly different semen composition that day I was conceived, I would simply be a better person.

>>36163881
I'm glad that you have found a purpose.

>>36163883
>Provide for their wife and children
By what, ruining themselves working some horrible job? No wonder so many men are becoming NEETs. The human body is a prison, we need to ascend it. And as far as not ruling 'it' out, I'm sure that my body will enjoy it, and I might find myself idly stroking my gravid abdomen. Does that mean that intellectually I am anything but horrified at the thought of pregnancy? Nope. Fuck that.
>>
If child rearing is so fucking easy that a overpriced smartphone can do it, why do you seem so worried to try?
Afraid you might actually like it, and its not what all the world tells you a young women is allowed to be happy with?

And children aside now, what DO you even want to be or do that us dickwielders are so discouragingly better at?
>>
>>36163795
women are inferior they never build civilization and they never fought to protect their civilization in wars. Why do you think matriarchal societies are primate shitholes?
>>
>>36163893
People are more intelligent than ever before, in the past we were even more worthless, and the role of a mother was needes. Not the case anymore thanks to social institutions.

>>36163895
>Identity crisis
Realizing that you are less than even the bottom 10% of men isnt a little identity crisis. Even a NEET robot will probably do more for society than the majority of women will, whether he ends up reproducing or not. If you really want a kid so bad, hire a surrogate.

>>36163958
Ill fuck your corpse if you kill yourself.
>>
>>36163974
>By what, ruining themselves working some horrible job?
Yes, and I'd do it a thousand times over if it meant I could support a family.
>>
>>36164042
>Not the case anymore thanks to social institutions.

Those (((social institutions))) are the reason this conversation is happening in the first place.
>>
>>36163196
>being born something
>feeling bad about being born something

you need to get off /r9k/. even if that were true, living your life 'feeling inferior to men' is a retarded way to live. just go find stuff to do
>>
>>36164042
>Ill fuck your corpse if you kill yourself.

oh god, it's you
>>
>>36163983
Because it's a waste of a life. What impact does raising a kid have? 99% of historical figures are men because men are better at doing what actually matters.
I am pre-med, but that isnt really the point. I'm actually at the top of my class, but that isnt why I say this. In all thinfs physical, men are superior, men are less emotional, men are more logical. Even talking to the guys in my classes, they all seem to spend so much less time studying than I do, women are always playing catch-up because we are just less capable at doing what actually matters.
>>
>>36163974
you can still benefit from men they can protect you and take care of you just as longest you don't take their benefits away by taking their authority over the family.
>>
>>36164091
You study more, so you're at the top of your class. The guys who study less aren't. There's more similarities between men and women than differences.
>>
>>36164061
Well I just dont physically understand that. Work for yourself, dont ruin yourself just to support some kid.

>>36164076
So you'd rather be back in the pre-industrual age?

>>36164083
>Retarded way to live
Nothing in my life has changed since this revelation.

>>36164085
It was a joke.
>>
>>36164005
>they never build civilization
No, but they do hold them together, frankly. Well you used to, that shit has gone bye-bye.

What the fuck does any young man care for civilization in his heart? You are the prize, the reason that he actually bothers with more than just rape, pillage and finding the closest source of booze
>>
>>36164118
That's just it, it doesnt matter how I could maximize my own benefit from this system, I wish to be able to stand in my kwn two feet, but my feet are unfortunately small, and connected to legs set too far apart to be properly efficient.
>>
>>36164149
It seems like men need so much less effort to reach the same heights as women.
>>
What do you think of the claim that women are inherently deceptive individuals and are incapable of truly loving a man as much as they love the attention and security they are provided with?
>>
>>36164151
>Well I just dont physically understand that.

I know you don't.
Like I said, men and women are different.
>>
File: 1480954164420.png (65KB, 815x774px) Image search: [Google]
1480954164420.png
65KB, 815x774px
>>36164042

>tfw no 2 meters talls necrophile gf
>>
This society has failed us all.

I wish I had the power to make it better.
I'm sorry I can't.
I just want everybody to be able to be happy.
>>
>>36164217
I wouldnt know, I dont really seek security, I want liberty, and my only outlet for attention is this place. I try not to lie in general.

>>36164219
Well, it's not my desire to be protected by a man in anyway. I wish it was possible to protect myself, but again, my inferior form doesnt allow for that.
>>
>>36164216
I'll give you a hint, the academic and business worlds see more promise in a man over a woman unless they need a token girl. So they mark more leniently, they give more chances, they even overlook criminal activity if a guy "has a bright future". It's in the news every day. You started from a position of disadvantage and worked to a higher position than any man in your class because you earned it. Nobody writes songs about people who started from the middle and stayed there.
>>
>>36164255
Humanity was a mistake honestly.
>>
>>36164272
I wish that was true, but my economic situation growing up was probably one of the best of my classmates.
>>
>>36164297
I don't know if they take that into consideration in school though. Your professor doesn't know your financial background.
>>
>>36164317
Ill I'm saying is that I am not disaadvantaged. Hell, if anything I feel that I get treated more leniently than men academically.
>>
>>36164259
>Well, it's not my desire to be protected by a man in anyway.

Did this opinion develop completely independently, or was it influenced by the modern social narrative?
>>
>>36164344
You're pre-med, not a wimminz studies major.
>>
You're an odd person, I'll give you that.
>>
>>36164349
Of course everyone is influenced by society at large. My opinions just are just as affected as yours are.
>>
>>36164272
>So they mark more leniently, they give more chances, they even overlook criminal activity

Has not been true in a long while, unless he has either some family pull or fits the agenda of the day aka is a minority
>>
>>36164151
>It was a joke.
Oh, I thought you were the necrophiliac girl.
>>
>>36163974
>Does that mean that intellectually I am anything but horrified at the thought of pregnancy? Nope. Fuck that.
baka desu senpai your body is the real you. The intellect is only along for the ride.
>>
>>36164383
It's in the news every day. The kids that shoved a coat hanger up a retarded kids ass, for example. They were athletes and decent students so they got a pass. They ghetto kids who did a similar thing went to juvie.
>>
>>36163514
>Maybe in the past it was, but most parebts nowadays just drop their kids off at school for 8 hours followed by a few hours of sports or whatever, then microwave dinner, bed, and repeat.
This was the entire reason why second-wave feminism happened. Women realised that just being a mother and wife is boring as fuck.

I don't get you. On the one hand you say that women are inferior to men because of biology, and yet you also refuse to follow your own biological destiny which is to become a mother and serve a man.

See what I just did there? It's called logic, something only a man can do.
>>
>>36164365
And I deserve special treatment because of this? Men feel the need to constantly help us because they know that we are simply worse at things that require intelligence.

>>36164372
So I've been told. "Ugh sweetheart could you please not call your sister's friend a 'nigger.'" - my mom on MANY occasions.
>>
>>36164414
Shut up, not everyone is meant to be a parent. Breeders like you should kys.
>>
>>36163196
>teenage boys can overpower grown women
GET THE DOUJINS STARTED
>>
>>36164443
I didn't say you deserved special treatment. I'm saying for you to stop pitying yourself when you've made it so far into your academic career and surpassed men but you still complain about not being good enough.
>>
>>36164414
So you thing we should just give in to carnal desire? I want to be more than just a hunk of flesh, and I think that's what seperates us from animals.

>>36164438
>Second wave feminism
I agree with that one honestly, but having the government enforce a false equality doesnt change anything honestly.

I try to escape my own biology, but I also recognize how I am affected by it. Yes od course though, my logic is never going yo be as sound as a man's, so try to deal eith it for now.
>>
>>36164377
>My opinions just are just as affected as yours are.

Yes, but when yours contradict basic biology to such an extent, it's probably worth looking at how much influence modern feminist theory has had on how you formed them.

It's everywhere, if you're not actively aware of it and consciously identifying and dismissing it, it's going to get you.
>>
>>36164499
Yes, I've surpassed men through effort, any man who put in the same amount of effort would surpass me. I would probably have graduated by now if I were born male.
>>
>>36164443
>So I've been told. "Ugh sweetheart could you please not call your sister's friend a 'nigger.'" - my mom on MANY occasions.

Be still, my beating heart.
>>
>>36164539
You don't know that. Fuck, how is a NEET smarter than a future doctor?
>>
>>36164526
>Basic biology
That's exactly what I'm talking about, we are biologically inferior to men, and I know that the male 'role' is objectively better - history remembers many great men and fee great women.
>>
>>36164443
>"Ugh sweetheart could you please not call your sister's friend a 'nigger.'"

Stop now before the proposals start.
>>
>>36164508
>having the government enforce a false equality doesnt change anything honestly.
I didn't even mention the government sweetie. Second-wave feminism was about changing people's mindsets,

>I try to escape my own biology, but I also recognize how I am affected by it.
Do not try to escape your own biology. Embrace it. Biology does not determine everything as there are wide variations of behaviour within the sexes, but you should be aware of how your biology influences you.
>>
>>36164545
>>36164568
Darn, I really dont want to have to make a facebook just to change my status.

>>36164559
>No, but I can assume it based upon what I do know.
>>
>>36164596
>Changing people's mindsets
Well naturally women are meant to be mothers, that is the problem it is an inferior role, and we are not as well suited for the more impactful world of men.

>Dont try to escape my biology
I resist my desires and impulses at every turn, as should all people as much as they can. We can all overcome our base instincts to some extent.
>>
File: Femanon here.jpg (26KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
Femanon here.jpg
26KB, 407x405px
>>36163196
This is such fucking bait for all the thirsty meninist anons
>>
>>36164567
>I know that the male 'role' is objectively better

If you judge it by a male standard, as modern gender theory encourages, then yes.
But that is like judging a fish for its ability to climb a tree.

>history remembers many great men and fee great women

Because it makes a better story.
Most of those men wouldn't have done any of those things if it weren't for women in their lives.
>>
Th-thanks, cultural Marxism...
>>
>>36164647
>I resist my desires and impulses at every turn, as should all people as much as they can. We can all overcome our base instincts to some extent.
Wrong. Your biological sex will always have some hold over you.

>Well naturally women are meant to be mothers, that is the problem it is an inferior role, and we are not as well suited for the more impactful world of men.
Well then just don't be a mother then. It's not hard. Just be aware that your biology will be telling you to get impregnated.
>>
>>36164680
You dont have to participate in my 'pity party' thread, faggot. Go whine about shareblue on /pol/, or something.

>>36164706
>Women in their lives
But it was not the women who actually achieved these things, it was the men. We are meant to augment men, but cannot stand on our own, again that is the issue.
>>
Women are pathetic
OP is especially pathetic for lacking a spine and selling out her gender
>>
>>36164729
It's just the truth, limp-wristed lefties are neither here nor there.

>>36164731
>Your biology will be telling you to get impregnated
And that is good how? Pregnancy is garbage. I realize that my body wants that, so I resist it.
>>
>>36164647
You at least try to cope and harden up, instead of demanding everyone else get slowed down for your benefit. Meaning you just surpassed a lot of others, and I do not speak only of females here.

Still disagree with the inferior role, it is vital and sorely neglected one. Yes any vapid cunt without two braincell to rub together can do the function, does not mean that it isn't one of the hardest I can imagine to do well. Same for not shit fathers, one of the reasons I won't touch that shit without more reluctance than a cat knowing of a vet visit.
But it will give you shitall on respect or validation from society, true enough.
>>
>>36164773
It's because I have a spine that I can say these things. Most people who realize they have inherent faults get angry at others, acceptance is tough.
>>
>>36164839
Why harden up? What reason is there to attempt to resist society. I'm not demanding anyone be slowed down for my benefit, I'm merely pointing out that my intellect would be greater had I been born male.
>>
>>36164815
>And that is good how? Pregnancy is garbage. I realize that my body wants that, so I resist it.
Alright resist it then. Bloody hell you women just won't shut up will you? Constantly banging on. We don't give a shit what you do. You don't need to tell everyone every little thing.
>>
>>36163467
Kek
This is the best pick-up line I've ever read.
>>
>>36163196
Have you ever heard of Thanadelthur?
She was a teenage runaway chippewayan slave of the cree who became a translator for the Hudson Bay company. She was the ambassador of the company in all native communities and she was well-loved. She got away with saying things that could have gotten her killed, eg. She would walk into a creepy camp with her middle fingers out and start calling them fuckers for enslaving her and killing her family and everybody shut up and listened instead of getting mad.
She was an extremely influential speaker and trader of her time. We don't learn about her in history classes though because she's a woman. We only hear about the men, which indicates that there are thousands of unsung female heroes who contributed to society.
>>
>>36164924
Thank you, friendo, I appreciate the advice.
>>
>>36164877
You seem to be taking that more impactful world in stride, looks to me like hardening up some. How are other women holding up assuming you are not the sole snowflake?
>>
>intelligent women with good work ethic don't want to reproduce
>dumbshit stacey pops out 3 bastard children

GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>36164959
A lot of whining from my female classmates, I'm a quite person and prfer to whine online. So about the same I'd say.
>>
>>36164999
This is why education is so important. Educated Stacies are less likely to squish out puppies
>>
>>36163795
>>can see extra colors
What? Elaborate.
>>
>>36164999
Nice trips, the more educated people are, the fewer children they have, this is a big dlimena of the modern world actually, as it causes IQ decline.
>>
>>36163795
Isn't doing repairs traditionally a male thing?
>>
>>36164943
Well, it gives me hope, but these assumed female heros do not shorten the gap between male and female intelligence enoughm
>>
>>36163806
>autism
Professionally diagnosed? With traditional criteria/tools or those designed for women? Do they use special tools for women and girls already?
>>
>>36165039
My psychiatrist is a huge anomaly. She has 6 children and is a doctor.
>>
>>36165027
It's less that stupid people need to have fewer kids, it's that intelligent people need to have more.
>>
>>36165093
Yes, professionally diagnosed, they do a lot of the same basic tests, and I submitted myself to daily observation voluntarily as well. Methods for identifying autism in girls are also improving.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/autism-it-s-different-in-girls/
>>
>>36165027
Right, because that worked so well in any shitty ghetto.
Maybe you should try to fucking incentive the smart poeple to breed instead, just for once?
>>
>>36165107
>>36165133
Smart people don't want to breed and you can't make them.
>>
>>36164083
>>feeling bad about being born something
Isn't this what most robots do?
>>
>>36165098
Well, good for her. That will never be me.
>>
>>36164042
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>36165221
Oh my god, I'm not that guy. Relax. I obviously don't want kids either. I just thought it was weird that my doctor has 6 and she's barely 35. She must have been popping them out at med school.
>>
>>36165160
"don't want to" is not always the reason. The loss of prospects and time, social pressure etc. all play a part.
Also political will is highly against it. I remember germany had a proposal for it once, you wouldn't believe how much especially the left ripped the gal who made it apart.
Would been less reason to invite more sandpeople, can't have that I guess.
>>
>>36165262
That's a strange thought.
>>
>>36165284
>tfw to smart for kids
>>
>>36165128
>methods for identifying autism in girls are also improving
Did they use any of those methods on you?
>>
>>36165395
Of course, my social behavior is more akin to a normal male, as with most mildly autistic girls. It's really just a way of looking at things.
>>
This whole thread in an figurative way
>told my professor that his formula is wrong
>he says it ain't
>show him the book that he is wrong
>argues for talking back
>sees that his formula is indeed wrong, goes quiet and things become quiet
>can't boast about it.
>>
>>36165453
Fuck, so the tomboys I used to know were by that definition probably autistic?
The more you know, but it would make some sense.
>>
>>36165513
Many of them could have been. Read the article I linked.
>>
>>36165462
Ok, thanks for that highly insightful comment.
>>
>>36165513
That's possible. I've read that very feminine girls who are interested in fashion, makeup, hairstyles, etc. might have female autism, and those things are often their (autistic) special interests in that case.
>>
>>36165718
This is also true, autism is just as prevelant in girls as boysm
>>
>>36163806
>autism
Are your ring fingers longer than your index fingers?
>>
>>36165320
Yep, only idiots would saddle themselves with pregnancy, then a child.
>>
>>36165755
Quickly looking at them, both my pointer fingers are longer by a bit.
>>
>>36165529
Cute, internet does the oddest things
>Tune in to hear some gender rant
>find article with answers to some decade old questions marks in my brain
>>
>>36165824
I'm sure I left some question marks in a lot of people's minds, lol.
>>
>>36165789
That's a feminine trait. Women's index fingers are typically longer than or as long as their index fingers. In men and feminists, ring fingers are generally longer.

Autistic people often have longer ring fingers than index fingers (a masculine trait). However, this was probably tested with people who have male-type autism and the results might be different in people who have female-type autism.
>>
>>36165958
Interesting, I'll read more about that.
>>
>>36165958
>tfw longer ring finger on one hand
I am diagnosed with autism. I knew I didn't have a gender, fuck me.
>>
>>36165946
Incase the "does often read social cues as badly as a male" applies to you?
Yeah, I would right now lay a bet you did.
>>
>>36166044
Yes. That fits me well. I'm taking a nap now, thanks for entertaining my self-pity, robots.
>>
>>36163196
>my natural biological role is basically to be a cum receptical and little more. Thanks nature.
Your role (at least in a civilized society) is to be a man's loyal companion who will always help him in times of need as much as she can.
Most women unfortunately only choose to be filthy degenerate sluts and then wonder why men don't want them for anything more than sex.
Don't be that kind of woman.
>>
>>36163551
>I have no doubt that I would slowly conform to a man I had a long term relationship with.
Conform to a man who has proper values in his life.
>>
>>36163196
Their coach is probably a sexist man and taught them wrong.
>>
>>36164180
>What the fuck does any young man care for civilization in his heart? You are the prize, the reason that he actually bothers with more than just rape, pillage and finding the closest source of booze
Kek, fucking this man. Why do people still always wonder when a KHV is feeling happy and reacts pissed off when others tell him
>just do something that you like and ignore women bro
shit like that just isn't working in the long run
Men need to have sex in order to confirm that they have a certain value in life. Doesn't have to be every day or even every week but it has to be regularly nonetheless.
>>
>>36164567
>we are biologically inferior to men, and I know that the male 'role' is objectively better - history remembers many great men and fee great women.
Living by that is bullshit.
I'm a man but do you think anyone is gonna remember me in history?
I'm just some below average looking, average to below average IQ guy who can't do any better than menial labor jobs.
Most men in general won't be remembered in history.
>>
>>36167172
>when a KHV is feeling *depressed
Fucking embarrassing typo. Kek
>>
>>36163196
Stop complaining, you have a pussy pass you ungrateful cetan. If you were a guy you'd not be destined for glory ither.
>>
Sorry about that, OP at least you were born a girl, you dodged a fucking bullet.
>>
>>36164943
>We don't learn about her in history classes though because she's a woman

WE WUZ QUEEANZ N SHIET
>>
OP, I'm not going to validate your own misogyny. I'm tired of women on the internet shoving off their own misogyny onto beta males.

The war on masculinity has overshadowed the war on femininity. Western society values women that are sluts and whores and overly masculine over real women. It's a shame, but nobody wants to try to change it.

I despise women that try to be men in any way.
>>
>>36163196
>cum receptical
Role-playing faggot.
>>
File: 1488988330254.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
1488988330254.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
>>36163667
Not really. Women are shit at being a parent now. Women fucking suck at parenting. The only parent to hit me in the face was my Mom. She did it out of anger. When she told me years later she laughed about it as if it were a joke. Women are the most likely to fuck up children. Also, women aren't valuable by just existing. They're not fucking gold. They're valuable by being productive, which they are not. Women are literally the worst part of humanity. If humanity could create people without women we would be way better off.
>>
>>36165985
The relationship between the lengths of the index finger and the ring finger (of the same hand) is called the 2D:4D digit ratio. Wikipedia has a pretty good article about it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio.
>>
>>36165958
*women's INDEX fingers are typically longer than or as long as RING fingers
I should proofread my posts better.
>>
>>36164680
/r9k/ has its fair share of delusional female trannies.

They don't know how easy they have it though.
>>
>>36168733
True single mothers breed retards but single father can raise children just fine.Women need assistance even to do what they we're biologically programmed for.
>>
File: YIR6klU[1].png (999KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
YIR6klU[1].png
999KB, 699x699px
>>36163196
Kek, men are even better fathers ya dumb whore. Single fathers invariably produce better adjusted children than single mothers.

Once we normalize the idea of artificial wombs your stupid race will be annihilated from the face of the Earth

Enjoy your diminishing time on this planet, whore
>>
>>36169948
>Kek, men are even better fathers
meant: men are even better mothers
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.