[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women only breeding with Chad is the ultimate redpill. In the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0006.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
Women only breeding with Chad is the ultimate redpill.

In the future, we'll have a race of tall, big-dicked men with alpha genetics. No manlets, no dicklets, no cucks. How can anyone say this isn't a good thing?
>>
It's a great thing and also the natural way of the world. Weak robots don't deserve to exist let alone reproduce.
>>
>>36163013
Because you're using our labor and taxes to do this. And why not just surrogate/adopt "pure" babies? Why do we, the average engineers and scientists and whatnot have to be deprived of love and exiled like lepers?

Chad culture is hoarding love and screwing the weak. You may be superior in body, but you're fucking rotten inside
>>
This is good.

t: superior genetics due to chaddad and no matter how big of a failure with women I am they still feel the need to try because I'm good genetic material
>>
itt: humans abandoning humanity

Heed me: once your common "enemy", the robots, are gone, you'll kill each other. Abandon those animal ways or face war and degradation
>>
>>36163013
that exactly what I said before female hypergamy drives human evolution but the problem is that alpha chads are going to create more single mothers because betas like to stay around. Single mothers are horrible people statistically speaking and we don't want single mothers on the welfare. The welfare state is already collapsing and we don't need more single mother on welfare. also betas are just going to drop our of society if they know they don't ever get a chance to reproduce good luck having a functional society with so many single mothers and betas opting out of society.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.