[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>enemy has a vault >its the biggest most secure door in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>enemy has a vault
>its the biggest most secure door in the world
>you try crack it after months of non stop work
>inside you find a piece of paper with the word "Lockpick" on it

how many layers of irony is this?
>>
>>36162336
Doggo can't eat porcupines.

He learned a valuable lesson
>>
>>36162336
Oh poor fucking dog, wanker learned a lesson don't eat a porcupine
>>
>>36162336
Stupid fucking dog i hope it gets aids!!!!!!
>>
>>36162336
I really wish I wasn't curious enough to see what the fuck was happening to this dog
>>
how did he get them so far back in there?

unless this was a well loved dog from a decently off family, it was put down shortly after that photo
>>
>>36162336
Well, let's see
The impossible vault being empty or housing something worthless would be one layer

It instead having something meta, like an actual lockpick or another safe, wold be two layers

For a piece of paper that says "lockpick" instead, I don't know if the Magritte reference is worth another layer.
So either two or three
>>
>>36162336
>funnyjunk filename
get out faggot
>>
>>36162475
I pray for dogs to die
>>
>>36164008
The word lockpick can be a code word for something or a password maybe.

>>36163820
Why all they had to do was put the dog asleep and pull out the things. It's not like it's gravely injured.
>>
>>36164029
>he knows Funnyjubk filenames

you have to go back
>>
>>36163725
He fucked with the wrong porcupine
>>
>>36164600
>The word lockpick can be a code word for something or a password maybe.
Then you're actually storing valuable information in the safe and using it for its untended purpose, so we go back to zero layers.
>>
>>36164788
That is the trick. Most people would look at the paper and think they've been had. If you were working with a team. You would think you had a mole. But in reality it's a code word to get into an exclusive place. I'm thinking private bank. Which would be harder to get into than the vault.
>>
>>36162336
look
it is the fabled porcudog
bow wow pewt pewt
when he bark at you he shoot a spine
ouch dog i am not the intrusion
>>
>>36164600
>It's not like it's gravely injured.

Depending on the species of porcupine, a lot of them will do things like roll around in their waste and smear other nastiness on those spikes.

He might die of infections anyways.
>>
File: scared.jpg (34KB, 351x389px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
34KB, 351x389px
>reverse image search op to find what happened to doggo after, hoping for happy ending where owner just laughs the whole thing off
>literally nothing
>>
>>36164983
We can only hope so anon
>>
>>36164856
The problem is that the word "lockpick" is easy to commit to memory, so it's hard to imagine a situation where the vault would be the best solution.
>>
>>36165187
Not if it's a code word that changes every day.
>>
>>36165271
Right, but why the vault? Formidable as it may be, any extra places where the password is stored will just lower security. The only thing that would make sense is that it's there to be breached, and that the password acts as a reward for whoever was able to do it.
>>
>>36165335
>that the password acts as a reward for whoever was able to do it.

Maybe, but now you have to find out what it goes to.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.