[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this place so fucking infested with normalfags now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1478592560908.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1478592560908.gif
1MB, 828x828px
why is this place so fucking infested with normalfags now?
>>
>>36159849
C'est la vie Mon ami, c'est la vie.
>>
>>36159886
holy shit I understand what this means
I guess I'm really learning French now
>>
>>36159849
It's not that "normals" invaded, it's that a lot of the community grew up and became somewhat normal. Maybe you will too one day.
>>
>>36159849
>why so many people want to help me???
because some people just want to make other people feel better about themselves
>>
>>36159936
There a board called /ad/ for it.
>>
>>36159914
thanks for your input, normal. its clear you dont know what youre talking about.
>>
>>36159849
It has been since like 2015. Where have you been?
>>
Having a female friend that lets me grope her big breasts doesn't make me a normie. It's not like I'm in a meaningful romantic relationship and have a group of friends I see on a weekly basis.
>>
>>36159901
no you aren't those are like three basic words that many people already know.
>>
>>36159989
Fucking kill yourself normal scum reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>36160060

Having a female friend let you casually grope her just mean she either takes pity on you or you're just another one of the guys she lets grope her. It means nothing.
>>
>>36160050
Shut up le faggete
>>
>>36160081
suc ma dique
>>
>>36160080
>It means nothing.
It means your a fucking normie you stupid fucking nigger what do you think normie even means you transgemdered fuck
>>
>>36160080
>or you're just another one of the guys
what? considered "one of the guys"? so literally a normie, then.

youll scoff at this and think "wow this guy is anal", but most of us are not considered "one of the guys". robots are outcasts. slutty women that like to be whores around groups of men dont let us touch their tits. slutty men that get groped in groups look at us with disdain.
>>
>>36159936
>why so many people want to help me?
that's only a farce
>>
>>36160150
Your moms a farce hahahaha
>>
>>36159849
Spring break is underway for the underages to come back in a wave.
>>
>>36160385

It's 2017. People no longer stray away from the Internet just because there's school or work. People can post on 4chan from school/work using their smartphones/laptops.
>>
>>36159849
>why is this place so fucking infested with normalfags now?

Because screeching frog-posters like yourself won't just ignore them.
>>
Because this board is unironically the best board for just talking shit about whatever.
>>
I know a couple of normalfags from a summer camp my parents froced me on. They've started to use the word normie. Its over
>>
>>36160385
Posters like OP are the underaged ones.
>>
File: 62625283.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
62625283.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
>>36159849
>Just be gay lol, don't be a homophobe lel, boipussi XD
>>
It's pols fault, it's always pols fault
>>
School Holidays have started in Bongland today

Probably an influx of dank meme loving British kids
>>
>>36159849
seems like anything that we touch turns into a cool hip thing that normies feel the pressure to participate in
>>
>>36160501
This site is for 18+ kid. Come back when your balls drop
>>
Have we become /r/WholesomeMemes ? :D
>>
>>36160497
The robot is working as intended. Randall had a pretty good idea there.
>>
>>36160831
I never said it was recent you moron
>>
>>36159849
Why is it infested by newfags like you?
>>
>>36162083
I've been here since 2011 and on 4chan since 07

this place used to be fun. Creative shitposting by legitimate neets and fuckups who didn't take life too seriously and knew how to make light of their dark situations

now it's nothing but a bunch of normie teenager faggots who think the sky is falling because girls don't flock to them and their idea of creative shitposting is saying "boipucci" over and over
>>
>>36159901
No you're not. Christ, you're pathetic
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.