[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You could have: >been born as a Jew in a German concentration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1473889482900.png (534KB, 650x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473889482900.png
534KB, 650x720px
You could have:

>been born as a Jew in a German concentration camp
>tortured in a Mexican cartel
>starving in an African slum
>isolated and bombed in an open-air prison (Palestine)

Is your life really worth complaining about
>>
Yeah, because since I'm not a sociopath, all those things really bother me and having the fact that they happened/happen to other people brought to my attention makes my life even worse than it was before.
>>
>>36159611
Indeed. A lot of people on this board don't realize how lucky they are.
>>
>he thinks German concentration camps existed
>>
>>36159664
>how lucky
>instead of dying i am left to suffer and swim in my own shit

yeah surely
>>
>>36159688
>>instead of dying i am left to suffer and swim in my own shit

>WAHHH MY LIFE OF WANKING TO ANIME AND VIDYA WAHHHHH NO GF IM SUFFERING WAHHHHHH
>>
All I want is for wagies to hand over their slavery to automation so we can finally usher in the era of NEET and I wont have to pretend to be ashamed anymore
>>
>>36159739
That day is coming, but it's way farther off than you think.
>>
>Worth complaining

It's my life, so I can do whatever I want. That line of reasoning doesn't stop anybody from complaining about their lives.
>>
>>36159664
>>36159611
Just because a lot of people had it far worse, doesn't mean that peoples smaller situations are not suffering. A lot of proposals use both as examples of an unjust inherently unhappy existence, those people suffer in extreme ways just so the "luckier" ones get to also suffer, but not quite as bad.
>>
>>36159611
If none of those things ever happened would my problems be any different?
>>
>>36159611
>le it's always worse somewhere meme
>>
>>36160030
yeah but that's true
>>
>>36160969
Yeah lemme tell that to a kike in an oven
>Y'know somewhere someones being tortured worse than you are
>Just be yourself
>>
>Is your life really worth complaining about
Yes, what kind of fool thinks "Someone might have it worse" is any consolation when some of the basic needs of life are denied?

also:
>believing the jew
>>
>>36159611
So OP do you complain about nothing ever?
>>
>look look someone else has a shittier life than you so your life isn't really that bad!
Fuck off.
>>
All those situations are a risk that their selfish parents took when choosing to have children
>>
>No problems are important if it isnt the worst one
>>
>>36161114
yeah but neither they nor you have chosen your parents
It could have just as easily been you instead of them
>>
You could have:

>been born with perfect genetics
>won millions in the lottery
>have a perfect relationship
>have lots of friends who care about you

Is your life really worth being grateful for
>>
>>36161148
Well there's something in their life that motivates them enough to not end it all instead
>>
You could have been born a 6'4" ripped billionaire who can fire lightning from his hands.

You have no right to be happy because you are not in this situation.
>>
>"Good morning Anon! I'm having a good day!"
>"Shut the fuck up retard, did you even win the lottery today?"
>>
>>36159611
Holo Jews were born from rich families though
>>
>>36159611
I actually was born in a third world hellhole, which makes me feel worse for being such a loser here (in the first world).
>>
So if I shit on person A's plate once and person B's twice is person A's plate really worth complaining about?
>>
>>36162048
i kek'd
i really did
>>
>>36159611
>other people have worse situations so you're not allowed to complain
Fuck off moralfag I don't give a fuck about subhumans
>>
>>36162048
audible kek, m90
>>
>>36159611
just because some shit smells different doesn't mean it isn't shit.
>>
>>36159611
>born as a jew in a german ""concentration camp"""

You mean to say having their own currency / televisions / sports / dedicated free time to do as they please and being paid for hard work is a bad thing?
>>
File: queer.jpg (11KB, 188x211px) Image search: [Google]
queer.jpg
11KB, 188x211px
>>36159611
Some people have lives worse than you so you can't complain about anything XDDD

Hmm those Africans have it worse than those Mexicans, guess the Mexicans can't complain about anything lol, why would you complain about being tortured, you're not starving???

kys retard
>>
>one guy gets stabbed with one sword
>The other guy gets stabbed with two swords

Both suffer. One more than the other, but they still suffer.

Op is a fag
>>
>>36159611
At least those lives are exciting. Is it really better living a life where you feel almost nothing? And do nothing of real value. And of course be completely deprived of romantic love.
>>
File: smile.jpg (366KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
366KB, 1000x563px
>>36159611

those jews had it better than the africans, and the africans had it better than the prisoners, and the person who crossed the cartel had it even worse than all of them.

HOLY FUCK ITS A GOOD THING I SAW THIS THREAD I WAS ABOUT TO DONATE TO DYING PUPPIES BUT THEN I REALIZED DYING PUPPIES HAVE IT BETTER THAN PEOPLE BEING TORTURED BY THE DRUG CARTEL.

WHY ARE THOSE PUPPIES EVEN COMPLAINING ABOUT DYING LOL? THEY HAEV IT SO MUCH BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE !!!!!
>>
File: 1431853284568.png (122KB, 180x274px) Image search: [Google]
1431853284568.png
122KB, 180x274px
>>36159611
>>been born as a Jew in a German concentration camp
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.