[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to die in WW3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8377.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8377.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>nearly 21 year old virgin
>suffered from crippling social anxiety and depression for several years
>just recently get a motivation and confidence boost out of nowhere
>start to finally work on self improvement
>look at the news and see that Trump is gonna start ww3 for Israel

Fuck this shit man. I just wanted to live a normal happy life, and now I'm probably gonna die filled with bullsts on a cold battlefield in ukraine or the middle east. Or I will be incinerated in a nuclear fireball in my sleep. I will never get to have the normal life my parents had. I will never get to have a girlfriend, get married, have children or anything like that. All because a bunch of evil kikes want to make greater Israel. I voted for this NOT to happen. Fuck Trump and fuck this gay earth. I want to kill myself.
>>
Dont act like you are ment for something big. Trust me,you arent. You are just another soul for the meat grinder just like the rest off us.
>>
>>36158468
You're right, but learn how to spell you fucking mudslime.
>>
>>36158508
Maek mii
>>
>>36158536
You sure are rustling my jimmies today you cheeky illiterate.
>>
it's no different from all the assholes who died in WW I and II. suck it up loser. even if you don't die in war you'll die one way or another no matter what. just fucking work with the hand you were dealt, you're probably gonna bite the shit somewhere between 30-60 because you ate too much crap and got cancer or got too sleepy and swerved your car just like a majority of all humans do. don't stress so much over it or you're just gonna have a harder time dealing later on.
>>
>>36158429
We told you about the crusades, bro.

But you fucks didn't want to listen did you?
>>
>>36158429
Daily reminder that if you join the military now you can choose to get a comfy desk job instead of being drafted as front line infantry
>>
>>36158429
Fuck off you beta cuck. You were never destined to be anything more than an ATM for some hag anyway, this is your chance to do something important.
>>
>>36158429
Feels good living in Israel.
>>
>>36158429
You're not gonna be drafted stop being a fucking pussy. I am 18 years old and going to the Marine Corps under an infantry contract (specifically so I can get in the shit) after I graduate. I had a shitty high school experience and all this shit has made me pissed off enough to wanna kill some shit. Instead of dying alone, a hopeless low confident individual, why not die honorably? Atleast go out like a badass if you're gonna waste away.
>>
>>36158786
I feel you mon
>>
>>36158429

>don't want to die in WW3
>don't want to possibly survive and live in badass post-apocalyptic world
>don't want tfw normies suffer and perish becausethey have no skills outside of their pathetic nonexistent normalfag office job skillset
>tfw when you will live free and use your knowledge of foraging and bushcraft to ensure maximum apocalyptic /comfy/

You're a fucking pussy OP
>>
File: 335205.jpg (102KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
335205.jpg
102KB, 500x712px
>>36158896
You can't be fucking serious. Have you seen the movie "Threads"(1984)? That's what a post-apocalyptic world would look like.
>>
>>36159010

Will watch, thanks anon.
>>
>>36159035
Please do and if you still feel like you want WW3 to happen afterwards then you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>36158429
im the only one whos excited that they might get to shoot some people?
>>
>>36158429
Get a hooker. Sex is great. Relationships suck ass
>>
>>36159180
I will if i get drafted
>>
Wait what you mean? Wow wow you gonna die anyway mate! Wouldn't you at last die with a bit of excitement in your life i mean i don't wanna die of old age in a shitty hospital bed.
>>
>>36159377
okay junkrat
>>
>>36159507
Klek
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.