[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daddy,chad bullies me at school again what should i do? what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 300x168px)
images (1).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
daddy,chad bullies me at school again
what should i do?
what advice do you give him r9k?
>>
punch them in ball and red pill them about their mothers
>>
Figure out why he's being bullied.
If he's being bullied because he's doing some faggot shit, tell him to stop doing faggot shit.
If Chad's just being a cunt, tell him to beat up Chad.
>>
Fight them and be dirty about it, kick their balls and gouge their eyes out.
>>
>>36157731
>advice
lel

I cut my losses and give him up for adoption.
>>
>>36157758
but daddy chad is much more stronger than me.
did you fight chads too when you were a kid?
>>
>>36157814
I was told to "ignore them and they'll get bored and stop". It was a lie.

Fuck that, run up behind him and strangle him with wire
>>
File: IMG_5502.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5502.png
59KB, 658x662px
>tfw Chad used to make fun of me for being in the stupid class
>always used to say back to him that in the end my level intelligence doesn't matter
>it does
>>
>>36157731
Just be yourself son, start lifting and wear better clothes lol
>>
>>36157731
dry your tears, we're going to the park.
>>
>>36157731
tell him the name of the kid and and then tell him to ignore him, then do something like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIZVMJjvHQ
>>
>>36158969
*ask him the name
>>
>>36158969
shouldve punched the kid at least
>>
>>36157731
Fish out the kids name, find out where that kids parents live, try to solve problem with words with Chad's dad, if Chad's dad is a piece of shit leave the scene and return later for street justice

Chad will lose his dad, if Chad continues to bully he will loose his mother until the social security people take Chad in and he gets placed with other troublemakers that beat his ass for having a big mouth

If society doesn't give you justice you might have to get your hands dirty to protect your offspring, not going to have my kid noose himself over some shit face Chad kid

If the kid starts asking questions or brings it up it's time for Oscar worthy performance of denying all involvement and feigning shock at the news that Chad lost both his parents after son told me about Chad bullying

Since im the kids father he will respect me enough to lie to himself to believe my words even if he suspects i had something to do with it

After that ill just continue raising my kids like nothing happened, Chad's parents will be somewhere buried in Mojave desert while my kid continues school like nothing happened and Chad gets stuffed in Juvie
>>
>>36159390
>h-hi chad's dad-san, your son chad hehe, you see hehe n-nevermind
>>
>>36159513
>"Hey Chad's dad, your son was causing trouble at school"
>"Oh you don't give two shits and think im a little bitch for coming here with this bullshit? i see sir, have a good day"
>Get a disposable car and disposable gun
>Return with a skimask and 9mm
>"Get in the car" if he doesn't oblige ill just shoot him in his front door, the coroners can take care of the body
>after that just ditch the weapon and scorch the car (bought with cash no paper work)
>return home in time for dinner
>>
>>36157731
I'd tell him that I'll give him permission to chimp the fuck out on Chad and won't punish him if he gets suspended, tell him that he has to make sure to go as nuts as possible without killing the kid or grievously injuring him so no other kids fuck with him for the rest of his school career since this is the only time I'll allow it, advise him to use various nearby objects to beat the shit out of Chad with like chairs, toys, balls, lunch trays, etc., tell him to fight dirty if he has to, up the fedora-ness by showing him ECW matches and violent movies, and then let him go.

>>36159390
Beautiful. I wish I had a father like you.
>>
wear a wig
>>
File: pumpedupkicks.jpg (40KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
pumpedupkicks.jpg
40KB, 529x399px
>>36157731
Son...
Growin up is hard.
Theres all sorts of problems.
But heres whatchya do!
WHEN YOU HIT ROCK BOTTOM!!!
pic related.
>>
>>36157731
I'm gonna teach you to box, son.
>>
>>36157731
Its okay to be a pussy. Don't feel pressured to suddenly be the tough guy because it won't work.
>>
>>36157731
Chad is bigger, stronger and more popular than you. Thus, you need to sneak attack him. Try the old soap-in-a-sock. Make sure he knows that if he tells then it will be worse next time. Perhaps threaten to knife his sister or something. Be sure to remove the evidence though, and when if tells on you say he's a pussy and you kicked his ass fair and square and he's ashamed of what a bitch he is. Then enquire after his sister so he hits you in front of the teacher and gets suspended. Then get close to his sister.
>>
>>36157731
Time for you to join a boxing club, boy.
>>
File: 499251.jpg (90KB, 763x764px) Image search: [Google]
499251.jpg
90KB, 763x764px
Take this knife and stab him in the neck. You're too young to be charged with criminal offences, so you're good to go.

Just don't tell the cops I told you this.
>>
>>36157731
>talk to teachers
bluepill
>ask son to confront
redpill
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.