[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-04-10-10-28-02-1.png (708KB, 1440x1460px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-10-10-28-02-1.png
708KB, 1440x1460px
Any of you robots microdosing?

Share stories
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-39516345
Forgot link to article
>>
>>36157682
no thanks i don't do drugs i value my brain and do not wish to damage it
>>
>>36157682
No but I'd try it if I didn't do medium doses every week. I get the feeling microdosing would fuck that up.
>>
LSD activates your brain which means without it your brain will be less active
>>
is there a way to limit or decrease the depression after having taken mdma?
>>
File: xiu.jpg (69KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
xiu.jpg
69KB, 600x596px
Never microdosed.

After (mostly) laying off weed for a week, I'm amazed at how much of a haze I've emerged from, everything is so much more vital and alive. On the flipside, I'm far less relaxed when sober and interacting with people is more difficult. Fuck me eh
>>
>>36159356
5-HTP is a godsend for recovering serotonin levels, just make sure you don't take it more than 12 hours after you feel like you've come down, otherwise you might get serotonin syndrome and die :^)
>>
>>36157903

Spoken like a druggie faggot
>>
>>36157903
>Anon thinks all drugs damage the brain
>>
>>36159393
How do you get money for drugs anon?
Neetbux can't afford me drugs and vidya
>>
>>36157682
wtf thats like half a tab how is that even a small amount
>>36157903
not everything is neurotoxic, ive used for 5+ years and have kept a 4.0 gpa withh full scholarships and am getting paid to go to grad school.
>>36159393
microdosing is pretty cool actually. i feel like i function better than normal and have more motivation. i naturally feel excitement and get lots of work done and talk to people more. naturally im kinda depressive and apathetic and hate myself. im tapering off everything atm including coffee. my plan is to just occasionally do cid and speed for working on stuff and benzos if i NEED them to sleep some night and even cut out coffee. i never got too in to weed but opiates are my vice atm. im actually successfully tapering. i had a bad time last week where i got REALLY fucked up on whiskey, pain pills, and benzos and got a hot bath and cut myself a good deal. that was a decent bit of a wakeup call.
>>36159763
get a job nerd. defy the stereotype.
>>36159421
BE CAREFUL OF SEROTONIN SYNDROME GUYS. a few drugs can cause it like molly and coke and acid. and more of course. and ssris. it can legit fry your brain and muscles and kill you.
one horror story i have is i was in some benzo wd while on acid and it spiked my blood pressure and made me dizzy and fucked up as shit and i thought i was having a stroke and dying. luckily i thought to just take like 3 xanax bars and sleep.
>>
>>36159967

Some vendors sell 10mcg rather than the usual (anywhere between 100 and 300).

Microdosing LSD is interesting. I feel as if I lose a bit of concentration while being a bit more interested in things / whats going on. What it certainly helped with was wanting to be outside / off computer screens. Tripping will give everyone a unique experience, and I'm sure microdosing will affect people differently also.
>>
>>36159393
stay off the weed for a while man, you can always go back to it. You can lay off for a while right?
>>
>>36157682
Always think to myself that i should do mpre when i do it, then get adhd for like 8 hours
>>
I'd consider it but I always take drugs to the extreme so it's probably not a good idea.
>>
>>36157682
I tried it but it's too hard to measure accurately
I prefer the day after a trip where you still get that bitey, serotonin crystal feeling but you're barely hallucinating, makes a sunny or a rainy day feel great and all your senses feel wonderful.
I'm on PST now, planning to do 250ug of some really lovely stuff in about 6 hours.
AMA! Experienced, if not weathered user and abuser.
>>
Microdosing is fantastic on about 15-20ug.

It doesn't give you a high but it's like a constant hum of background energy, feelings of wellness and the ability to analyze things more objectively. It's as refreshing as a cup of coffee and it lasts for hours.
>>
how does a robot find lsd the only drug i ever come across are weed and xanax
>>
>>36160063
id be pissed if i got a 10ug tab sold as 100ug but i got a good vendor. it was kinda like that for me, i stay out just doing stuff and meeting to people and going to the library and enjoying life instead of going home and rotting
>>
Anyone can recommend a deep web store? Haven't used one since Agora and can't find any lsd locally
>>
>>36161223

Me too! What I meant is some vendors will advertise and sell 10mcg specifically for microdosing. You certainly do have to pick a reputable vendor, the dodgy ones will give you weak tabs.
>>
>get high
>mutilate own face

woops
>>
>>36160615
Well then Mr. Pro

What are good drugs to microdose
Long term problems?
For LSD do you cute tabs into pieces or what ?
>>
>>36157682
Before i go to work i pack a very small bowl of the cheapest weed you can buy at the medical dispensary.
It wakes me up and as i have found made me a bit more energetic for the first 4 hours of my shift.
I wouldnt dare do anything more though.
Im a goody two shoe scaredy cst so i wont smoke at or even near my workplace.
Even if i have a medical reason for it they could still just fire me if they wanted.
>>
>>36161389
Good drugs to microdose, hmm..
MDMA in small enough doses leaves me to be able to be social and outgoing without gurning or jittering my eyes, and dexy is great for parties, around 10mg rather than 20-30.
Benzos I tend to find in small amounts are wonderful for sleep or mixed with alcohol a great social lubricant.
Are you asking if I have long term problems or if microdosing can cause them?
I have a bit of a problem with both amphetamines and opioids, like compulsive habits but not quite addictions. I went through an 8 ball of molly in 6 weeks which really fucked me up. For a while I couldn't string coherent sentences together.
As for acid, I have HPPD, it's alright but a bit disturbing. Sort of regret it, and probably is related to DMT use.
For acid i usually cut it into pieces of 8 for a 125-150ug, you won't really notice anything if you don't have at least between an 8th to a quarter of a tab. Quarter is a bit too much though, and you will get visuals.
Don't use scissors, use a sharp blade, preferably a box cutter. Hope this helps :)
>>
Has anyone tried microdosing pharmahuasca Aka dmt + maoi?

DMT doesn't build tolerance so I could see it being more effective long term plus you can extract all the necessary elements yourself from legally available plant materials so anyone can do it.
>>
>>36157682

How the fuck does a robot find LSD
>>
>>36162039
Using his robot computer he robot orders it from the robot darknet to his robot house using robot coins.
>>
micro dosing with xanax is probably the best.

if i take half of a football (football is already the smallest dose) i don't really feel it "hit me" but i still get the anxiety reduction.

taking the recommended dose i can feel it hit me which is what causes my tolerance to spike.
>>
>>36162027
I cannot imagine why someone would feel compelled to do this, even if you were able to get the right tiny amount, not only is it very short lasting, you wouldn't feel anything. It's very intense when you smoke it at a normal dose (around 40-50mg) but there isn't much you can accomplish on less.
Give it a go by itself first mane
>>
>>36161893
would Etizolam be good ?
>dexy
what
>Are you asking if I have long term problems or if microdosing can cause them?
if micro can cause them

I'm starting SSRI treatment so I have to be double carefull too. Will MDMA microdosing do serotonin syndrome ?
>>
>>36162206
Etzo is usually nice while it's happening but I feel like shit the day after. That's why it's not as popular as xanax. I would advise against it, it's pretty strong anyway, so microdosing at the same amount as xanax would be stronger, anywhere from 0.25 to 0.5 is okay.
Dexamphetamine sorry, basically adderall, but if you don't have ADD it can be more fun and a great confidence booster or study helper. Got some coming soon, hopefully tomorrow or the next day.
Micro is very unlikely to cause any long term problems. Problems, IMO from drugs like hallucinogens or benzos come from incidents when you use too much and it has a lasting effect. You should be fine g.
Do not do MDMA while taking SSRI's. Please, serotonin syndrome is fucking terrible, I've seen it firsthand
I can't say what amount will end up causing it, and either way just don't. SSRI's sort of sucked for me btw, I would try a MAOI if you can.
Be wary if you're taking something like escitalopram, can really mess with your head and make you feel like you've lost all emotions.
>>
>>36162318
what can I bullshit to the medic to get xanax/adderal prescription ? I can lie really well so It's good

also MDMA doesn't do shit while on SSRIs anyways, forgot about that

I was already planning to go for MAOIs in 2 months saying the SSRIs didn't cut it. But what exacly does MAOIs have more than SSRIs to get them prescribed ?

>drugs that cure lazyness
sign me up
>>
>>36161389
i think any long term drug use is going to cause problems to some degree. no way around it. even coffee causes issues. id keep microdosing to just here and there instead of a lot.
booze is ok for microdosing, like less than a shot. so are benzos. they both just kinda relax without fucking you up.
coke and speed are ok too. just a tiny bit and it feels like less shitty and more clean caffeine. caffeine has shit side effects at least for me and makes me feel bad. speed is a lot less painful.
lsd is for sure the best though. it makes whole days feel better
>>36161392
drug discrimination is kinda gay desu. its like drug users are the fags/nigs of the modern day.
>>36162393
stims dont really cure laziness exactly. you will probably just work really hard doing stupid shit instead of what you need to. common issue.
>>
>>36162393
So
With xan it's totally a matter of anxiety, you just need to make it clear that a. You cannot maintain a normal living/working lifestyle with the anxiety you have, and that you fear social situations; doctors don't mind if you specify what you think you need, and he'll probably start you off with valium.
If you're not under 20, you're probably not going to get prescribed addy unless you can prove that you have a busy worklife that requires intense periods of concentration. Teenagers are much more likely to be prescribed it.
In regards to MAOI's, you can get them in the form of pills that can be bought at health stores etc, don't doubt them for being homeopathic but that's their nature. A lot of plants have MAOI's so it's very easy to find. I think the pills I had were called Neuro-Calm or something?
Anyways, point being make escitalopram your last resort if you're depressed or have emotional problems.
Valium is probably your best bet here.
>>
>>36162537
I'm 19 in Canada, so it might be different should I go for "can't go back to studying because of anxiety"
I work in a corner store (what the fuck is the word for that in english, tottaly forgot) It's not concentration intensive at all (I do 1h work then 7h of reading mangas and books + customers) but there is a lot of talking to people, I could use that instead.

Thanks a lot for the help, I'm actually moderatelly anxious, dysthimic and mysanthrope so it could help, plus I just wanna be druged since life sucks anyways
>>
>>36162674
desu long term benzo abuse goes to shit really fast. it makes you feel fucked up and retarded and tired constantly. you'll just sleep and be extremely depressed and seem pretty drunk. like it will be worse than normal. dont go for that angle
>>
>>36162674
No worries brother. I wouldn't lump in 'can't study' and 'anxiety', I would really just aim for either one.
Just say you can't do your job without losing attention and screwing up, sounds like you could get away with it.
Post an update in the next drug general, I'll probably be there.
>>
>>36159967
LSD will not effect your serotonin levels lol.

MDMA and SSRI's will of course, if paired together. You should never take MDMA while using SSRI's, even worse for things like MAOi's. Not that many people take them nowadays.
>>
Is xanax worth it?
>>
>>36161371
That's like ketamine or PCP, dude.
>>
>>36157682
In high doses you can have a bad trip easily, lsd is a drug that needs to be respected in that regard. When you micro dose you maintain control and can freely explore the better and worse aspects of the drug without fear of disillusion.
>>
>>36164106
It's like getting drunk without the nausea and much more addicting. Since you don't throw up you can blackout and lose whole days of memory
>>
>>36163154
you could kill someone being that casual about it. it messes with serotonin and together with other stuff could cause SS. it tosses serotonin around instead of changing levels but that could still do something. it is listed several places that it is a possible way to get SS. idk best to be safe man. ive eaten shitloads of tabs without an issue but maybe some mixes can cause it?
>>36164207
desu dissos can cause that but ive heard of people having violent fits on stuff like shrooms too. ive had dust and did not feel violent, i just felt more detached from my actions
>>36164249
yeah benzos are not a toy. ive had a few blackouts. i usually just sleep though. a lot. the still kinda feel tired. they arent recreational for me they are just for sleeping or panic attacks on as infrequent a basis as possible
>>
a drug i want to buy on alphabay isn't available in my own country, but can be shipped from a neighboring country
should i do it or will i get v&
>>
>>36164314
whats the drug faget?
>>
How do I micro dose using Valium?
>>
I went on a cocaine binge for the past week, all days blurred into one. I think I slept for one day during it. The rest of the time it was cocaine and hearthstone
>>
>>36164373
xanny
no vendors here but there are lots of em in the netherlands
>>
>>36164428
Risk it for a small amount, not 100 xanax bars but something small like 10 or 20. See if they get through.
>>
>>36164428
>Xanax
>not available in any country
Wtf
Even my ex-soviet pseudo-European shithole has it in every single pharmacy.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.