[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to become a better human being, anon? You are the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: happy-man.jpg (46KB, 610x335px) Image search: [Google]
happy-man.jpg
46KB, 610x335px
Do you want to become a better human being, anon? You are the only cause of your misfortunes. You're never going to achieve anything unless YOU actually try to do something. Nobody's gonna hand you a gf and/or money on a silver platter. Women don't owe you anything. Nobody owes you anything. Do you want to actually get better?
Start by quitting /r9k/. Consider leaveing 4chan altogether. Instead, visit websites like Art of Manliness or even different self improvement subreddits.
Good luck, chap.
>>
>>36157497
This all sounds like too much work.
>>
I don't want to get better. The only way I can be happy is by bringing other people down. I want everyone to be miserable like me.
>>
I've tried the self improvement meme

I don't think I'm entitled to money or women. in fact it's the opposite. I know I should never have it

I'll do little things to make my life a little better but I know nothing big is going to change.

I was dealt a shitty hand. Nothing is going to fix the fact that I was raised by a poor mentally ill single mother, have mild autism and am ugly. nothing.

I'm never going to be a normal person so why should I bother pretending like I can be.
>>
Fuck you and fuck all the people like you that think you're helping. I've given up a lot of my future by going with that mentality for years and it hasn't done shit. I've worked out. I've read. I've tried new things. I've become open minded. I started socializing. None of it fucking works when you're broken from the start. The only thing that can really save robots is a bullet to the head.
>>
>>36157588
So then why are you still here, loser?
>>
>>36157588
Please get some help. Therapy can be a useful resource to you.
>>
>>36157619
so are we doing "Good Cop, Bad Cop"?
>>
pretty much whatever family you're born into and whatever genetics you have determines 99.9% of your life. the idea you have control is an illusion
>>
>>36157497
>You are the only cause of your misfortunes

Somebody ran a red light and hit my car, my legs have been completely fucked for the past 6 years, I can't walk normally.

Suck my dick you fag
>>
>>36157767
The way you turned out is your parent's fault. It's your fault if you stay that way.
>>
>got in shape
>have an education now
>still a robots robot

Snake oil, but at least you can get up stairs without feeling like its a suicide attempt
>>
>>36157808
you can't steer fast enough faggot
>>
>>36157616
I am going to kill myself in around 3 months if I do not get better. There was this cute girl that goes on my route to the uni and she waved to me before and talked a bit. If I don't figure something out with that I'll just hope for divine intervention I guess, I'm not afraid of an heroing anymore.
>>
>>36157619
So I can just hear the same shit? They're going to tell me to try this and try that and I've already been through it all.
>>
>>36157830
Not really snake oil. Being fit is important and a degree of any kind shows that you can commit to something.
>>
>>36157875
You don't need to kill yourself, you just need to grow up a little. Hang in there.
>>
>>36157875
I'm going to kill myself in 3 months! I'm going to kill myself in 6 months! I'm going to kill myself in a year! I'm going to blah blah blah fuck you give me attention!

if you really truly wanted to die then it would be done. you don't need our fucking validation for it! either try harder or try something else. you'll win or you'll lose, or you'll just be stuck here forever complaining about it. figure it out! or just stay miserable. I can't tell you what to do, I can only suggest.
>>
>>36157921
Give me one reason to continue. You don't have any obligation to give me an answer since that's my journey to find out, and I'm not trying to come off as an edge lord, but I do not see any future where I will be satisfied with my life. The history of my life is filled with only failure including innumerable blundered oppurturnies. So many people say that they wish they acted instead of stayed passive but I have gone through those scenarios without any gain.

Sorry for the blog, but I'll conclude with just saying that my life revolved around the definition of insanity, or repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
>>
>>36157985
>implying I want your validation

You asked me why I was still here and I said that if things do not get better I have set a date in 3 months where I'm going to kill myself. Fuck off nigger and your shitty advice. You are only doing this to feel better about yourself so you think you're helping people but you're not and it's even more pathetic than what I am doing.
>>
>>36158009
I bet that everything you're dealing with is completely fixable. Suicide won't be. Good luck to you.
>>
>>36157497
Anger is the only thing sustaining me so It'll be a little while before I'm ready for that. Keep trying though, I'm sure it'll help someone. Just not me.
>>
>>36158067
I've made up my mind but it's noted, good luck to you in the future my friend
>>
I've tried self improvement all that happened is I Bulged my disc and I'm in pain everyday.
>>
>>36158049
meh, you're probably right. why not try to make myself feel better with bullshit though if everything is pointless anyways?

it's probably not gonna help you but it's worth a shot since there's an off chance it might, which would by extension help me by making me feel validated or whatever. it's not like posting shit on /r9k/ is some great expenditure of my effort.

suicide probably is the right thing to do for me, but I'm just too much of a pussy to follow through. honestly I'd respect your courage if you ended yourself successfully because I keep failing at it over and over like some idiot attention whore.

but I'm going to desperately seek validation for myself by trying to help people like you, it's all I can really think of to do with my life since I'm too cowardly to escape it. I just troll people on r9k with my retarded optimism all the time and then in my imagination and dreams I did a good thing and can feel a little bit less shirty all the time.
>>
Born into a poor family. Average looking at best. Never dated in HS. Wasn't going anywhere. Amounted to nothing.

Now I have a nice house. A good wife that treats me well. A very good job. A boat. Supportive children. Nice cars. Respect.

What turned it around? Faith. Get some.
>>
>>36158471
Does it HAVE to be Jesus, though? I'd really love a comeback of those cozy fire temples...
>>
>>36157497
>meanwhile by the time chad is in high school he has already fucked 5 girls just for existing

really makes you think
>>
>>36157497
>Do you want to become a better human being, anon?
no
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.