[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does sex feel like? I want to know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 143748684523355.png (889KB, 756x715px) Image search: [Google]
143748684523355.png
889KB, 756x715px
What does sex feel like? I want to know
>>
>>36156714

Like putting your dick in a warm, slippery sleeping bag.
>>
Are you a boy or grill anon?
>>
I don't know what it feels like, but apparently it sounds like stirring a bowl of mac'n'cheese.
>>
Salty milk and original coins.
>>
>>36156714
it's like the ridge of your elbow, kiss it and cuddle with it, that's essentially sex

just kidding i dunno
>>
It feels pretty good unless its with someone you don't really give a shit about/aren't attracted to
>>
It feels like hugging a bag of sand.
>>
>>36156768
that sounds really fucking hot
>>
Like a McDonald's apple pie.
>>
It's like you just beat the final boss in the hardest video game you've ever played with only 1 health remaining. While in a tournament. While playing for 1 million dollars.
>>
>>36156714
Depending on the girl, it can either feel great or shit. My current gf is incredibly tight, and it feels amazing. Apparently the vagina is made of the same skin as the inside of the mouth, so basically imagine a tube with that texture inside but it's hot and pulsating. What gets me off as well is the feeling of intimacy. I love knowing that this person trusts and finds you attractive enough to literally let you be inside them. It's a great feeling anon, recommend it.
>>
>with condom
Nothing. There is almost no feeling in a condom
>no condom
Words fail, the warm moistness on your dick electrifies a primal part of your brain
>anal
Ok, you'll only feel anything first inch or so if you're average-dick
>>
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND I HATE YOU FOR WANTING IT YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>36156714
>I want to know
Me too
>tfw no robot friend to find out what sex feels like with
>>
>>36158852
go away trap/tranny
>>
File: ahe2.jpg (43KB, 425x424px) Image search: [Google]
ahe2.jpg
43KB, 425x424px
>>36158852
Tfw no one to make me a trap and fuck me all day everyday
>>
>>36159987
>Tfw no one to make me a trap and fuck me all day everyday
I wish I had the resources to do this
>>
>>36156714
Honestly not as great as some people make it out to be. It's like slightly better masturbating and it won't always get you off, especially with a condom. Not being circumcised helps, since going in raw doesn't require a gallon of lube.
>>
It's like eating your favorite bowl of cereal

Or the first time you played pokemon.
>>
>>36156714

Any non virgins that experienced wet dreams? Does wet dreams feel similar to sex?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.