[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1489344182232.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489344182232.gif
2MB, 480x360px
Let's confess to each others the things we do that we wouldn't say to anyone IRL and try to forgive ourselves.

>Did some frotting with a classmate in 2nd grade in the toilets once, another time we tried to fuck each other, bending over on the toilet seat, I was disgusted by his ass but when it was my turn to bend over, feeling his little hard cock dry trying to penetrate my ass left me in wonder, it was truly amazing. He didn't succeed to get it inside though.
>Few years later, I gave my cousin a blowjob when we were like 9 and dry humped him a bit a few times because he really looked feminine.

>Now I'm 24 with a gf, love her but only get to see her once every few months because kinda long distance relationship.
>When I feel too lonely and depressed, gay lust from childhood comes back.
>When this started, at first I would just check ads, sometimes when really horny even post one myself, but always chicken out.
>Then I found this older man, fat, hairy, with a big belly and a fat pink cock. He convinced me by mail to go to his place, ended up giving him a handjob. I was so horny I licked the cum off my hand and told him I had to go, my heart was pounding from excitement.
>Went back a few days later and did everything (bj, anal with condom, even kissed him)
>I keep telling to myself it's not cheating because it's a dude, there's no romantic feeling at all, and I don't use my cock at any point but I know it's wrong.
>Still see him at least once a week.
>>
File: normal_150Mewtwo_RG.png (129KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
normal_150Mewtwo_RG.png
129KB, 314x400px
i think girls have alien bodies
like this one. it's sexy but makes me think of mewtwo
>>
File: Aralka.jpg (7KB, 203x229px) Image search: [Google]
Aralka.jpg
7KB, 203x229px
>>36156649
mfw OP is literally a faggot
>>
>fapped on my friend's dog
>fingered my kitten

I think that's the two things I've never told anyone IRL.
>>
>cheated on my girlfriend in uni with a black girl, it was very obvious and everyone knew
>we broke up
>a year later, im getting into another hot older girl, she's got some weird guy as her bf
>hang out with her and mutual friends a few times, we're getting close, things are kind of heating up again
>stay round her place a few times on the sofa, eventually sleep with her and she breaks up with bf
>he takes it very badly and goes off on one obviously hates me
>lol whatever
>subsequently cheat on her with the girl i was into from before a few times
>also sleep with our best guy friend while she's in the next room
>guy friend stays over with us for a week, stays in my room, she doesnt know but we're sucking each other off each night and showered together a few times
>she's leaving this week to go on holiday with her family, i'm going to invite the girl over
oh, finally
>other girl told me she loved me and wants to have a relationship
>im stringing her along for sex and entertainment but know full well we're not gonna get together
i'm basically human scum, a bit sociopathic, i don't think i should be in relationships but i always seem to be in one. i've also been on tinder this week because i want to fuck a thicc black girl since the first one kind of kindled a fetish in me.
>>
>constantly lied to every single person I became friends with
>several people think I have an incurable disease that'll kill me
>they actually believed it
mfw
>>
>>36156649
how is your relationship with your cousin now?
>>
>>36157423
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE CHAD GET OFF MY BOARDDD
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.