[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did your father teach you how to be a man /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Did your father teach you how to be a man /r9k/?
>>
Being a man is fucking overrated
>>
>>36156752
>namefag

Your father failed you in every conceivable way
>>
My mom divorced him when I was 4 and I barely got to see him until he died when I was 20.

So no
>>
>>36156636
No, but I parroted his mannersisms and the way he carries himself, and it seems to be working so far
>>
>>36156636
My father ruined any chance I had at manliness by being a duck, a beta, a hypocrit, a manlet (acted like it too), a fatty, and a brainlet that thought he was "le intellectual"

He raised me on religious nonsense while shoving down my throats that questioning it was stupid and wrong because it was so obviously and logically true
Then he skipped all the good parts of religion and just used it to exert more control over me, since he had so little power over his own life that he tried to feel like a man through controlling me and my mom

My mom was the one that taught me how to be a man
>>
File: RAGE GIF.gif (770KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE GIF.gif
770KB, 250x241px
Dad was mentally ill. Was a piece of shit even before the disease. Didn't know how to be a dad, the only thing I got from him was the same genetic illness that fucked him over. fuck you dad burn in hell
>>
>>36156840
I'd say there is a 100% chance that your dad is a Mexican
>>
No.
He was a violent drunkard who was hardly around anyway.

I want kids so I can be the father I never had.
>>
>>36156867
Like technically 1/18th or something, but not really

Just a short fat white guy
>>
>>36156873
pfft good luck. You'll perpetuate the cycle just get a vasectomy.
>>
My father abandoned my family when I was 8 (not like he was in my life to begin with) so that he could come out of the closet and live his gay life.

So no. He didn't. And I'm looking forward to the day he dies
>>
Nah he's a pussy. I wonder why, he was a tough guy all his youth. I guess women ruined him.
>>
I think he barely said less than 100 sentences to me growing up and i lived with him for most of them.
>>
>>36156882
>just get a vasectomy

I'm probably never going to have sex, so that's unnecessary.
>>
>>36156824
Good dad club unite.
>>
>>36156843
My dad got diagnosed with a lot of mental illnesses to so life for me is basically playing roulette everyday hoping I don't go psychotic or schizoid
>>
>>36156914
My mom is great too, I'm the only piece of shit in my family tbhonest
>>
>>36156774
>>namefag
>not tripfag

christ leave reddit
>>
>>36156918
The disease in question is called Huntingtons. Since It's genetic it was easy to find out if i had it. Mental illnesses tend to run in the family so I would see a doctor. Hopefully they could catch something early and halt the progression. As for me there is no cure for huntingtons so I have to hope science comes up with something before the disease starts to affect me.
>>
>>36156940
Explain to me the difference and I'll lick your cock
>>
My dad died when I was 10 years old
So the answer is no.
The older I get, the more I realize how important a father is to a growing child
When I was a kid I thought it'll be fine but I was wrong
There are somethings a father needs to be there to teach you before you grow up.
>>
>>36156961
>>36156940
Don't listen! I'll lick your cock for free!
>>
>>36156971
Fathers are absolutely vital to the upbringing of children (both girls and boys). Mothers are the coddlers and regardless of age most women still behave like they did when they were 15.
>>
Nope my dad's a piece of shit but I act just like him my mother reminds me constantly.
>>
File: 1490563806176.png (95KB, 494x361px) Image search: [Google]
1490563806176.png
95KB, 494x361px
Occasionally, but it was mostly my uncle.
>>
>>36157161
Tell your roastie mother that next time she says that you're gonna fuck her like your piece of shit dad did
>>
>>36157208
She does this thing where she starts calling me by his name "your a disgrace of a son Christopher"
>>
>>36156636
Not really. He was very distant until I was about fourteen (did 60 hour work weeks and came home and drank himself to sleep while watching TV). Around that time he told my mom to stop pissing away money on dolls because he was starting to go into debt despite making $110k/year, and after that he stopped drinking and worked about 40hrs/week. He then started to actually spend some time with me and talk to me. He has taught me a few things, like how to maintain a car, fix toilets, general stuff like that. The most important thing he's taught me is to never marry a women because girls always end up changing, no matter how good they seem. He's always told me that twenty-five years ago he wouldn't have known my my mom then and now were the same person because she's become such a horrible bitch. Also she's put on ~60 lbs.

>>36157021
This is true.
>>
>>36157241
My mom calls me by my uncle's name sometime but she's old as shit so I let it slide
>>
>>36157280
Does she do it on purpose?
>>
>>36157317
No she gets confused because she's old
>>
>>36156636
sadly no
he never wanted kids and it really showed
he is failed normie and pussy
he is socially retarded
sometimes i feel like he is a robot who was forced to become a normie
he hates it but has no other choice
>>
>>36157252

To play devil's advocate, your father doesn't seem like that prize of a pick himself. I'm sure your mother didn't think she was going to be marrying a vindictive alcoholic who would ignore his kids for 14 years of his life

Glad it worked out for you but if my father was like that I'd have moved out at 18 and cut contact
>>
>>36156636
Nope. I had a very emotionally distant father. We never had a talk about life, love and girls in general. He expected me to somehow figure it out. It turned out well - i'm 24 khv
>>
I'm 24 years old and my father frequently borrows money from me.

Should I just kill myself? He obviously did a shit job since this is where I'm at now.
>>
If anyone's father taught them how to be a man why the fuck would they be here?
>>
>>36157622
woke af desu senpai
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.