[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else ever think of how others may find you attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wut.png (12KB, 169x259px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
12KB, 169x259px
Anyone else ever think of how others may find you attractive and would be your bf/gf if you just engaged them, but you'll never know because you don't?
>>
That depends if you're good looking or not
>>
>>36156306
I could probably get a gf but they would be trash and I'd have a bad time.
>>
>>36156332
Beauty is in the eye of the (og) beholder.

>>36156347
I'm curious as to why you think that.
>>
>>36156357
I recently had a oneitis. For months I fantasied about being with her and told myself if I just had the chance I could make it work out. Then I spent the weekend with her and spent most of the time wishing I had stayed at home. I cant stand people for more than an hour or two without resenting them for taking up my time.
>>
>>36156386
Sorry to hear that, anon. I hate to sound stereotypical but maybe she just wasn't the one for you.
>>
I'm not handsome but I'm not ugly at all, but I'm too autistic to approach someone, and the very rare times a girl approached me I spilled my spaghettis.
>>
>>36156306
Yes, almost every single day my dude. I'm only a robot because I don't have the balls to approach women. I've been casually flirted with but I just don't ever have the strength to actually make a move.
Back in high school I did, I got flirted with a lot by this one girl but she fucked me up real bad. She said she liked me, said she wanted to fuck, lead me on, fucked my only friend, and said she never liked me. Still, though a lot of it is my fault, I can't blame some dumb bitch in high school for my fuck ups now.
>>
No, nobody would consider me attractive.
>>
If you're in average shape you could probs do this but if not don't even try
>>
>>36156306
I feel like this could have happened in the past. I had missed opportunities only because I was scared.
Now I'm a little too fat, I don't think it's as likely. But if it were to happen I don't think fear would be as much of a deterrent.
>>
>>36156306
Yeah i'm a beautiful guy, but i never approach girls.
>>
I fell (and am still falling for) the confidence meme. I approach girls all the time, am not too autistic, and still get rejected on a weekly basis and am kv.
>>
>>36156306
yeah it doesnt matter how attractive you are, if you never open up then they always lose interest eventually.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.