[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck please dont fire me oh god

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 1476424655661.jpg (73KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1476424655661.jpg
73KB, 1214x1140px
I need to get this off my chest its driving me fucking crazy
I work part-time at a kitchen and its been almost a month but theyve been giving me less hours, this week they only gave me 8 hours, what if they're firing me
fuck is it because of the cat hair or did i ask too many questions or am i just that socially incompetent
please its just giving people fried chicken dont fire me fuck i need this job oh fuck i promise i can fix whatever you need me to fix just dont fire me im good at my job im good at my job please dont fire me
>>
Show some initiative, ask for more stuff to do, otherwise if you really need a job start looking for a new one.
>>
Cathair?
>>
holy fuck stop being such a stupid wagecuck
>>
DON'T TALK TO US, ADDRESS YOUR CONCERNS TO YOUR MANAGER OR TEAM LEADER YOU FUCKING IDIOT!
>>
>>36156301
Honestly what's wrong with being a wagecuck, not everyone gets neetbux where they live. You got to make so cash to keep up with the shutin life somehow, unless you're living in your parents basement.
>>
>>36156339
no, I'm tired of subhuman wagies crying on r9k

you reap what you sow, should've gone to school and get a real career
>>
Just ask them if you can get some more hours and try not to get cat hair everywhere
>>
>>36156284
i have to wear a black uniform and i have cats who shed so even though i lintroll very well theres still cathair and one of the chefs there mentioned it and it really freaked me out and I don't know what to do
>>
If your hours are being reduced they're trying to make you quit so they don't have to do any of the paperwork required to fire you. 8 hours in a week is fucking garbage and obviously meant to get you to quit

Also
>work in a restaurant
>fucking cat hair
>>
If they're cutting your hours in a fast food place you're either calling in sick a lot or you're useless but they can't legally fire you. All you need to do is talk to the restaurant manager and tell them you want more hours and are keen to work.

t. mcdicks manager
>>
>>36156305
but theyre the one that would fire me and I don't know how to approach them and I dont want to seem neurotic or unstable or weak
>>
>>36156372
wash your clothes?
>>
>>36156362
Trying to help from his perpective.
>>
>>36156407
I do theres still cathair it doesnt come off in the wash
>>36156403
Ive only called in sick one day I couldnt get out of bed all day and im still sick but im afraid if I call in more theyll fire me for that
>>
>>36156399
I meant to reply to this post about calling in sick but replyed to my own post fuck me god dammit
>>
>>36156399
I have a very entitled, opinionated, loud mouth sister and I remember her complaining about how everybody at her first job didn't seem to like her and she kept wondering why they kept cutting her hours. She eventually quit when they were giving her like 4 hours a week at very random times.

She's still the same person though
>>
kitchen worker here.

if they cut you down to 8 hours a week, they are trying to get rid of you. they'd rather you quit so they don't have to pay unemployment or some other horseshit, so they make working there as unbearable/untenable as possible so you wise up and leave. the good news is that kitchen jobs are a diamond dozen, so start sending out resumes now. when you find something new, block your boss' number and never show up again.

protip: "its just giving people fried chicken" is factually true but never EVER let your managers for a fucking second know you know that. you have to pretend that your calling in life is to give those fat fucks their fried chicken. you have to take pride in every small chore involved in your job, take every little task seriously. constantly look for ways to impress your bosses.

the way i looked at it is this: if i can't do a decent job working at the bottom rung of a fast food joint, how am i going to do a decent job anywhere?

kick some ass, OP
>>
I sort of get where you're coming from op, today at work I accidentally let down my normie shield and said something mean to a customer. I'm kind of freaking out having anxiety visions of the customer calling the store and complaining about me, and then I'd get fired because it's not the first time I said something dumb.
If I had advice for you I'd say maybe use your extra time to do a little job searching on the side, just so you have kind of an idea of what to do if you are let go. But don't panic, okay? Even if you do get fired it's not the end of the world. Sometimes you're just not a good fit for that particular job. You might be better off leaving anyway if it makes you worry so much about whether you're competent.
>>
>>36156220
>>36156480
p.s. OP I trained a couple guys and I can tell you that a worker who asks a lot of questions is a good worker. It means you're paying attention and trying to correct mistakes before you make them. It's much worse if you just stab at nothing and then the work has to be redone
>>
>>36156473

Not OP but I really like your post and your thinking. People should take your advice- that's what I'm gonna do

Godspeed Anon
>>
>>36156473
What do I do, if I ask for more hours will they give them to me? I've really been trying to do the best job I can but I can't tell if the people there dont like me and theyre all around 30 so most of them dont really talk to me or look at me like im the same as them because im younger
>>36156504
ok good they told me they like it when people ask questions but I couldnt tell if they were being for real or just saying that to deflect me and make me feel better
>>
>>36156566
They'll either give you more hours or say some shit about how they have to cut wages and can't give anyone else more hours
>>
>>36156566
If you don't ask for more hours, they definitely won't give you more hours.

So ask for more hours, and every minute that you're working until you get the more hours bust your ass by always being the one cleaning or taking out trash during down time.

Also keep your fucking apron in your car or something. Hell a backpack or plastic bag would keep the cathair out
>>
>>36156436
>calling in sick within the first 6 months of starting a new job

Rookie mistake my dude.
>>
>>36156566
Listen to me, man. If your boss is giving you shit for asking legitimate questions about how to do your job, your boss is just an asshole. There's nothing you can do to fix that. You deserve to be treated like a human being, even if you work minimum wage. Minimum wage is still contributing to society, you still have a soul and parents and genuine value. Don't let the system crush that out of you.
I've never actually quit a job, but I've quit a couple bosses.
>>
>>36156586
its a shirt and pants uniform and theres cat hair in my car too it just gets everywhere and now that its on the uniform unless i spend 8 hours handpicking the last cathair remnants out its not going to be clean and even then more cathair will drift on it
>>
File: 1491189482469.jpg (110KB, 740x930px) Image search: [Google]
1491189482469.jpg
110KB, 740x930px
>>36156599
>encouraging food workers to come into work sick
aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>36156626
de-shed your fucking cat dude, it's so not expensive
>>
>>36156555
WITNESSED

>>36156566
>if I ask for more hours will they give them to me?

maybe, maybe not. couldn't hurt to ask, and if they give you excuses or delays print off a stack of resumes immediately.

i can guarantee none of your bosses care if you're quiet around your coworkers.
>>
File: 1491483748514.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491483748514.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>36156473
>diamond dozen

Lol look at this RETARD trying to give advice
>>
>>36156608
i make about a dollar and a half over my states minimum wage its a good company, nobody has given me any shit and thats why im so scared, nobody has given me any feedback besides minor positive comments when I confirm something with them and I don't trust that to be genuine
>>
>>36156652
i use that exact brush theyre just very furry and it doesnt seem to make a dent in how much they shed
>>
>>36156665
Well shit man if that's the case you're definitely just overthinking it. Have you been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder? One of my symptoms when I was diagnosed with GAD was finding it impossible to believe anything positive anyone said about me. Keep in mind that there's the reality you perceive, and objective reality. It's likely your boss has a family and just wants to keep their own shit together and give the basics to the new recruit. Most people at work only have the agenda of paying their rent.
>>
File: 1491637532458.png (851KB, 1273x712px) Image search: [Google]
1491637532458.png
851KB, 1273x712px
>>36156631
Everyone who eats fast food deserves to get sick, cull the weak

>pic related is you
>>
>>36156719
yes ive been clinically diagnosed with both GAD and a phobia ive been so much better about recognizing cognitive distortions but i really dont know if i should be rationally worried about this or not and that itself also worries me
>>
How old are you OP, and is this your first job? No need to stress over a fast food job. Lots of people start there, but honestly if they let you go, just go to the nearest temp agency and look for an assignment worth your time. Pay is good, jobs are varied, and if you make a good enough impression the company might hire you on fulltime
>>
>>36156729
how the fuck did you get that picture of me you bastard
>>
>>36156658
it ain't rocket appliance

passed with flying carpets
>>
>>36156372
Change into uniform at work?
Lint roll car to make sure u got all cat hair

Bring your issues up with the manager, if you want more hours, ask, the worst that can happen is them saying they can't give you more hours.
>>
>>36156757
19 and yes this is my first job it just pays better and is way better than every other shit tier job like this that I could get so i really dont want to lose it
>>
>>36156766
Justin texted it to me, I'm his new brother and he likes me
>>
File: 061.gif (197KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
061.gif
197KB, 540x304px
>>36156749
Just try to take it easy, man. You've already proven you have some competence just by getting the job. Wait until something bad actually happens, and then you can react. In the meantime, just cover as many bases as possible. Look for some other places that are hiring, put in a little extra at work if you can. Just do your best, and try to prepare for failure while reminding yourself that failure is temporary. There's always somewhere else to go.
I have faith in you, GADbro. Someday we'll both be a lot better, I know it. Here's a comfy gif for you to think about instead of work.
>>
>>36156792
Justin told me we were exclusive! I can't believe that lying bitch
>>
>>36156599
That's bullshit anon. If your sick your sick.

Anon deserved to take at least a day off if he's sick. Not his fault. A decent place wouldn't judge you at all for that.

If so they are cunts, get another job op
>>
Just get a new job you fuck ass bitch.
>>
File: 1475215952292.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1475215952292.png
806KB, 1001x823px
>>36156850
thank you man all i want in life is to be happy and make other people happy and see all the beautiful things in life i can before I die i dont know why everyone's been so mean to me i dont have many friends and i dont really have anyone to talk about this with so thank you for being here even if its just over the internet on some dumb frogposting board
>>
File: 1479801266688.png (65KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479801266688.png
65KB, 1200x900px
>>36156969
It's kind of ironic that when you feel really alone, you're actually kind of the least alone because a lot of people are relating to you during those moments. There's people like us all over who are just trying their best, even though they feel sort of bad all the time. Your boss might even be like that, or your hero, or the person that bullied you in school. The world's a fucked up place no matter who you are. That unites us all, in a way.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.