[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (40KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
40KB, 384x384px
I've just hit my lowest low
>Meet super cute girl on tinder
>Start chatting, she seems super cool, can feel onset of oneitis
>Arrange a date
>best date I've ever been on, amazing chemistry, heaps of shared interests
>We end up making out for ages, and then walk round holding hands for at least an hour
>The best 5 hours of my life, having a qt3.14 show me genuine affection was incredible, I felt high
>She ended up giving me a blowjob and I got to finger her
>I figured at this stage that I'd finally reached normiedom, and that my time as a pathetic looser was over now I'd found the one
>After the date she was pretty much the sole thing I could think about, I was fantasizing about our future together and just reminiscing about the date
>She stopped texting me a few days later, I pressed her about it and she responded that the whole thing felt, "forced", whatever the fuck that means, and she wasn't interested in meeting up again
>Id been through the crippling loneliness of being a friendless neet before, but this was waaaaaaayyyyy worse of a feeling
>Basically felt like my soulmate had come and gone
>It's been 3 weeks now and she's still all I can think about,
>I'm starting to think that this whole thing was just the universe tormenting me, giving me a taste of the normie life before ripping it away
>Fuck this shit world
>>
man that sucks i just dont understand how kids can get fucked at 13 and i cant even get a genuine hug
>>
Shit, I'm sorry to hear that anon, having such a splendid woman ripped from you so suddenly sounds horrific. I hope you'll at least hold on to the good moment you got to spend with her, and in retrospect you've come a lot further than other robots and even your former self has. You can only go up from here, man.
>>
You got your hand up her snatch on the first date and you met her on tinder.
Marrying her would have been the worst mistake of your life.
Being a "normie" is not actually having a successful, happy life. It's being a miserable failure in a socially understandable way.
If you want to meet a nice girl, pair bond have live happily ever after: go to church and look for virgins that won't put out until you marry them.
>>
>>36155911
she was a slut bro, you're better off without her. if she's not interested in you, she is not the girl for you. there is no such thing as a soul mate, move on
>>
>>36155911
You sent her like 4 long messages in a row right after that date didnt you? You idiot
>>
>>36155911
Better to have loved and to have lost than to have never loved at all.

Get the fuck off this board if you've experienced any form of reciprocated affection, even if momentary.
>>
>>36155911
Well you should have been alarmed when she gave you a blowjob the first day of meeting her
>>
>>36156111
Nope, she sent me a text like an hour after the date saying she had a good time and that she'd text me soon. I replied when I got home. Then nothing for three days, then she replied and apologised for the long reply with some excuse. We texted for like a day after that, seemingly fine, she was still giving long responses let added with Emojis. Then just nothing suddenly, I asked her what was going on 5 days later, then I got the not interested message. I don't really understand what happened.
>>
>>36155911
What did she look like?
I'm too tired to be original.
>>
>tfw you failed the blowjob test
>>
File: 1491631611424.jpg (21KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
1491631611424.jpg
21KB, 450x301px
>I've hit my lowest
>Meet girl on tinder

Pick 1
>>
>>36155911
My Tinder story

>Be me, manlet
>Meet qt on Tinder
>Talk to her for a few days on Tinder
>Add her on normiebook
>Notice she has a bf
>He's at least 6' tall
>Never bring it up and continue talking to her
>We happen to go to the same party
>Start talking to her
>Eventually ended up in me and her kissing (was the first time we saw eachother irl btw)
>We made plans to go on a date somewhere next week
>Her boyfriend still doesnt know about anything
>Tfw 6' boyfriend got cucked by a 5'7 manlet

:^)
>>
>>36157380
Black hair, pale skin, blue eyes, big mouth but in a good way, she had a really cute smile
>>
>>36157408
Yeh, I should mention I sorta spilled the spaghetti during the blowjob. We were in public and I was super nervous and had trouble staying hard, also I came in her mouth without any warning. She wanted to find somewhere to have sex after though, so I figured I hadn't completely ruined things
>>
>>36157697
Honestly bro, if she was willing to fuck and give you a blowjob on the first date then she wasn't the one. Better luck next time anon.
>>
>>36157492
You didn't cuck him, because he doesn't know about it. You're just a piece of shit.
>>
>>36157348
it's quite possibly she found a new guy desu. more than anything girls get off on validation and attention since they're such dumb, narrow minded children. you could be the 5th or 20th guy she did this with. she might just be insecure and like the validation from seeing lots of guys because she's a dumb roastie. don't take it personal.
>>
File: 1434437866825.jpg (101KB, 2000x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1434437866825.jpg
101KB, 2000x1127px
>>36155911
I did the exact same thing to a girl. She was heavily depressed and I spent money to go see her.

She told me she was the happiest she had ever been in her life and I broke her heart. She acted like a little girl and I lost respect for her. It was disgusting how someone could lack such self-awareness and feel the need to cling to people.
>>
my tinder story
>never got much luck with tinder
>match with american girl (i'm european)
>thick black teen, very cute
>just arrived in my country
>i show her around
>she texts me she had fun
>i invite her for dinner at my place tomorrow
>she says she'll make the night "exciting"
>finger crossed
>>
What the fuck do you even say to people on Tinder? I have matched with people a few times but never actually spoken to them
>>
>match with young nerdy girl
>not the prettiest ever, but cute
>lots of interests in common
>we chat a bit, she's funny
>my struggle is finally over
>she asks me how tall i am
>7 cm taller than me
>ok goodbye forever
>sometimes she texts me hello
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.