[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I not go mad with power and fuck up my relationship? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault-667x375[1].jpg (34KB, 667x375px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-667x375[1].jpg
34KB, 667x375px
How do I not go mad with power and fuck up my relationship? I am a boy btw

>just got a bf for the first time
>he treats me amazing
>loves to spoil me
>he will drop anything to cater to my whims
>yesterday I was feeling a little down so I asked him to drive over and make me feel special
>he ditched his friends and came over took me out to eat and bought me gifts.
>next day I asked him for 200$
>he gave it to me without even asking any questions
>a few days ago I had him clean my room and do an essay for me
>I barely do anything for him besides cook occasionally, and give bjs or give butt on demand

I am an incredibly lazy neet with weak will power (what did you expect this is /r9k/) . How do I stop myself from abusing my boyfriend?

Is this how girls live? Sex in exchange for literally anything they want? How have they not gone mad with power?
>>
>>36154125
Sounds like you're a sociopath

sage
>>
>>36154125
>How have they not gone mad with power?
At first I was skeptical, now I know its a female posting.
>>
>>36154125
It's called dignity and discipline. I would never sell my body because nothing is worth more than my body. Case closed.
>>
>>36154154
He is willing to do all these things for me. I find myself asking more and more for him to do chores I am to lazy to do. I have never really be very handy, but he is and I have been using him to fix up parts of my house. He gets a really strange kind of pleasure from doing these kinds of tasks for me, however I fear that I will push it too far.

Is this not a neural-typical thought process? I am kinda off so I wouldnt be surprised.

>>36154162
I am not a girl(male) or a girl.

>>36154166
I wouldnt be a whore. This is different.
>>
>>36154125

I for got the text
>>
>>36154269
>I wouldnt be a whore. This is different.

No it isn't. Prostitution is when you sell your body for money or services. You sell your body for the latter and clearly don't care about the guy, as you only worry about "pushing it too far" and losing his service. Off yourself
>>
File: 1460865889154.gif (479KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
1460865889154.gif
479KB, 434x444px
>>36154365
If I didnt care about the guy i would be trying to get him to give me more stuff. I worry that I will ruin a relationship with a guy I care about because of my shitty social skills and weak will.
>>
>>36154425
well you asked how to stop abusing him, and I gave you an answer; suck start a shotgun.
>>
>>36154507
how about no you illiterate hobgoblin
>>
>>36154556
how am I illiterate? "suck start a shotgun" is an actual expression
>>
>>36154623
You cant "start" a gun. A quick search did reveal the existence of such a phrase, but I have never heard it used. It seems nonsensical. Almost Like Something An Illiterate Would Yell From The Back Of A Pickup.
>>
>>36154674
Doesn't matter; just kys. If I hadn't met someone like you I wouldn't feel the need to tell you this
>>
>>36154833
Can you tell me more about it?

I want to know how things turned sour. So I can not make the same mistakes.
>>
>>36154867
It's not hard. If you have such weak willpower, get on meds and start doing things by yourself. Don't fucking ask him for money, tell him what you want, even if you think it's stupid. Be grateful and selfless, don't be shitty to him, etc.
>>
>>36154125
>give bj's and butt on demand
that's all it takes. you're doing your part
>>
>>36154125
like u know what u hvae to do so stop asking r9k u idiot
>>
File: 1473876049532.jpg (38KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
1473876049532.jpg
38KB, 500x607px
>>36155089
There has got to be more than just sucking his dick before and after work. Or riding him when we have space to ourselves. He literally never asks anything else from me.

He will specifically prevent me from doing things so he can do it for me sometimes.
>>36155111
Maybe I am thicc but what ? I cant just stop asking him to do things all together.
>>
>>36154125
It seems like he enjoys it desu, keep it up
>>
>>36155740
I am getting conflicting messages.
>>
>>36155705
;^)
Don't test me.
>>
>>36155705
;^) suck my dicc originally
>>
this thread is fucking horrible and the people involved should all die
>>
It seems like you are being delusional and very insecure about yourself.Seeing a successful guy like him makes you feel uncomfortable because he is socially a respected individual unlike you.Your ego couldnt be able to digest this fact and you are trying to fuck him over unintentionally by making him buy stuff for you in exchange for sex, so you can feel a bit powerful and in control to make up for your insecurities and delusions.You are basically no different than a prostitute at this point.Either fix yourself or just break up with him.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.