[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1488239791574.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1488239791574.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
not even any internet friends. how can I incorporate people on internet into my hobbies? All I do is watch movies and play old games that'll work on my laptop with emulators.
>>
File: 1491456502565.jpg (124KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
1491456502565.jpg
124KB, 1170x923px
Same situation,

Haven't had a friend since early 2011.

I would like friends but I just cant make them as years of social isolation has made me autistic and I never use the mic when playing games. All i do is play games and watch movies/anime, I was thinking about maybe forcing myself into a community like /vg/ or some anime website and see if I can muster up the courage to talk to people in their discord or something but I just cant do it as im autistic as fuck.

Destined to be friendless unless someone actively tries to communicate with me daily which no one does because Im autistic.
>>
let be friends my friend
>>
>no friends
>too autistic for steam
>same with discord
>still play wow
>make a friend during a raid
>talk with friend for a few weeks
>he needs gold
>offer to buy him a wow token to sell for gold
>takes it then blocks me
:/
I have no friends on wow too and the one I thought i made just scammed me. Im too bad for any guilds and cant even get into any raid runs because im shit
>>
>>36153802
this is exactly how fucked I am, too afraid of talking in discords because I have a couple lisps and I'm European but I have a nerd American accent voice
>>
hey anons, if youd like to talk to someone who doesnt mind the autism feel free to message me on kik @ spookyskeltal, i'm lacking in the friends department as well
>>
>>36153726
Go somewhere with accounts so your recognisable. No friends are being made here
>>
>>36153896
but kik is for normies
>>
>>36153936
well its what i have

i wont tell anyone if you message me (:
>>
>>36153936
>turning a potential friendship down because of memes
This is why your lonely
>>
>>36153865
I've joined 2 vanilla private servers and quit late 50s because I'm don't want people to hear my voice in raids. Also I've never done a raid ever and I get extreme anxiety about fucking up.

I rolled a warrior and got him to 58. If you're playing a warrior it doesn't matter how much you avoid it, at some point you'll be tankng. I probably tanks 5 dungeons and it was the most nerve-racking shit imaginable.
>>
All you friendless neetcucks should give up and pay RuneScape.

Everyone will think you're cool because they're all <14 or autistic too
>>
>>36153926
>"The application logs user IP addresses which the company can use to determine location."

Is there anything other than kik?
>>
>>36153990
Honestly nobody cares what your voice sounds like.

Nobody is judging your voice, they just associate it with your username

That's the extent of how much people think about the voice of someone they play a game with

Think about it, have you ever been playing a game and thought wow this guy sounds like a spaz I'm never playing with him again?

Unless you're a paki that says ciao a lot, in which case fuck off
>>
>>36154104
>>36154104
>Think about it, have you ever been playing a game and thought wow this guy sounds like a spaz I'm never playing with him again?

Yes there are certain people I have played with in the past that I fucking cant stand their voices. Especially when they shout obnoxious shit during a raid

>>36153865
>tfw fresh warlock doing my first heroic and some guy was making fun of me for only doing 60k dps and he was doing 400k
Im sorry i suck! i have no friends to teach me what im doing bad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.