[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you the inferior sibling?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_8482.jpg (149KB, 1287x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8482.jpg
149KB, 1287x823px
are you the inferior sibling?
>>
>>36153229
>#brother

Fuck this world, there is no Allah
>>
>>36153229
Some years back, I knew a pair of sisters. One was overweight, frumpy, short hair, etc. She looked nothing like her sister, an Angelina standard goddess, who was probably the most attractive woman I've ever seen.
>>
>>36153229
do you guys think his brother is a robot?
>>
I'm the smart one and he is successful with women (although he isn't really good-looking). We both have mental problems though.
>>
File: 1485078481962.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
1485078481962.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
>>36153229
>have a younger brother who is basically a copy of me with respect to looks but an extroverted normie
>mfw he starts losing large patches of hair at age 15
>>
File: neet pepe.jpg (43KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
neet pepe.jpg
43KB, 500x484px
I'm happy for my brothers to become successful normies. The path of the wizard is my burden to bear.
>>
My sister is a girl with a mustache and a droopy looking face. I'd at least like to think I'm a bit better than that. Got called Chad once on here when I posted my photo and someone compared me to this handsome sports star once.
>>
File: I BET PERRY DID THIS.png (230KB, 307x292px) Image search: [Google]
I BET PERRY DID THIS.png
230KB, 307x292px
>>36153229
>both siblings are successful, motivated people with significant others
>i'm the oldest and still live at home
Yes, I am the inferior sibling
>>
Damn, I'm happy I'm an only child.
>>
>>36153229
The guy on the right could probably be better looking if he tried. Its not like his face is deformed or anything
>>
File: file.gif (964KB, 397x658px) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
964KB, 397x658px
>>36153229
as far as looks go, I'm actually the best looking. which considering how fat and fucking hideous my siblings are isn't saying much. but i think i might be slightly above average looking anyway

otherwise I'm the worst.

>the laziest
>the weakest
>the shortest (despite having a 2 year younger brother)
>the biggest social outcast
>the least liked by family, and by others
>>
tfw the older shorter ugly angry sister with no friends
>>
File: 1478830566322.jpg (41KB, 391x390px) Image search: [Google]
1478830566322.jpg
41KB, 391x390px
>two older brothers
>they're both megachads who "look like male models"
>I'm an ugly freak with cystic acne and no jawline
>in high school my friend's little sister saw my older brother and said "woah he's so hot"
>"guess it doesn't run in the family"
>>
Not yet, but I think I will be when mine grow up.
They still think I'm the badest fucker on Earth. I wonder if they'll ever realize how much of a loser I actually am.
>>
>>36153229
I got the brains and he got all the pussy magnetism.
>>
>>36153229
All my siblings are female, so I don't know how to judge whether i'm superior or inferior.
I'm definitely the most intelligent, but obviously I've never had a romantic partner.
>>
I'm the youngest of 4 and the worse off. Being the ugliest is fine, but being a big stupid on top of that is what hurts.
>>
File: reachforthegeiger.jpg (210KB, 1027x571px) Image search: [Google]
reachforthegeiger.jpg
210KB, 1027x571px
>>36153229
Yes.

>Both sisters are super pretty stacys that are super nice
>Both have Chad BF's making 6 figures in finance that are nice to me too and introduce me to really cute girls all the time
>One takes care of his downy sister really well and the other takes care of his autistic brother

Still kv and neet.
>>
>>36153229
we both got equally okay looks and we both turned out equally autistic and pathetic. the only difference is our genders and the boards we browse.
>>
>>36153918
fucking christ

that last line was cruel, what did you respond
>>
File: Blank_e2b839_6218372.jpg (124KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_e2b839_6218372.jpg
124KB, 900x900px
My brother and I have different traits

>he's tall
>charismatic
>good with approaching women
>successful

But he's

>baby jawed
>a pussy
>not athletic
>lacking intelligence
>gets used by said women he says he "plays"
>a man of no honor
>addict to substances

I'm

>athletic
>intelligent
>handsome
>the few gf's I've had I've manipulated

But I'm also

>Manlet
>horrible body skin
>Insecure
>procrastinator
>delusions of grandeur
>been in trouble with the law and kicked out the USMC

But I'm slowly fixing the procrastinating. So far I'm getting a lot closer to finishing med school. Depending on what part of our lives we're in. Sometimes I'm winning and sometimes he's winning.
>>
>older sister barely made it through hs and dropped out of community college after a year
>Still lives with parents at 25
>I barely made it through hs, buy am doing my kinda okay in college, failed an entire semester though
>Younger sister is top of her class in every subject, straight A's, does well in extracurricular activities, and is probably going to be a super normie.
>Also entire family is religious except for me
>Can't tell them though because it would devastate my mom

You tell me Anon. I unironically don't know
>>
i'm the more attractive brother, but he's more successful than i am so far.
>>
I'm the worst of 3. My brother is turbo tyrone and my sister is actually beautiful and in college. Im just a fat nigger who had his heart broken.
>>
not sibling, but my father is pretty good looking and of course, he was a chad back in his days

it hurts when I talk to some of his clients or whatever, and they mention how we don't look alike at all. It's soul crushing.
>>
>>36153229
what app is he using? Instagram?
>>
>Only child
>mfw I'm the inferior version of myself
>>
I am so damn lucky , my mom is beautiful an my dad is/was really handsome , my brother looks good but i look even better.
>>
>>36154688
lose some weight and you'll look fine brother
>>
File: XBITGnw.jpg (357KB, 936x779px) Image search: [Google]
XBITGnw.jpg
357KB, 936x779px
>by far the ugliest and most beta
>all my siblings have always been in relationships
>two of them are married
>khv
>people are super surprised seeing pictures of my siblings because they're so much better looking than me
>>
>>36153717
>tfw you are the parents first (failed) experiment

I'm in the same shoes, anon.

I'm happy that my younger siblings are making it, but it sucks that was was basically the trial and error child my parents used to learn how to parent.
>>
>>36153925
>tfw got neither
>tfw younger brother got both

Why is life so cruel?
>>
File: bad[1].png (234KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
bad[1].png
234KB, 600x599px
>tfw my dad is a politician
>I'm the third born (three siblings, two older brothers and a younger sister)
>both of my brothers are taller and more attractive than me
>tfw my father groomed my oldest brother from a young age thinking that he'd one day grow up to be a senator
>dad pulled strings to get my two older brothers into ivy league schools while he just ignored me and left me to go to a shitty state university
>oldest brother dropped out, started doing drug, got arrested several times for domestic disputes, and has now given up on life and become a glorified construction worker (albeit a highly paid one)
>older brother has become a vocal leftist faggot (literally a faggot with a boyfriend), my father is on the far-right
>sister has become a stacy slut, rides jerome's cock, and does drugs (dad was so kind as to get her into an ivy league school as well)
>dad approached me last year as the last hope
>mfw I told him to fuck off
I suspect he must have pulled some strings somewhere though because I was awarded a full ride at a top 14 law school and neither my gpa, lsat score, nor extracurriculars really warranted it.
>>
>>36155630
your dad a state senator or fed senator?
>>
>>36155654
Neither, dad's a congressman.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 720x717px
>>36153229
You know what? I don't really know.
>brother is 26
>has two kids and his girl fights him all the time
>lives with mom and has a job
>5'10 and a dad bod
me
>6'5 and 180lbs
>23
>have a fiance
>live with her Gma
>currently in school to get out
So idk. I'd say we're about equal and none of us are inferior.
>>
>>36155716
you soound like you must be a chad 2bh
>>
File: 1288064617421.jpg (635KB, 1127x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1288064617421.jpg
635KB, 1127x1050px
>>36153229
Yea. My little brother is 17, is taller than me, has a nice chiseled face, has actually nice unfrizzy hair, and has already had like 3 relationships with his current one on "friends with the parents" terms.

I'm 27, a virgin, have the fucking WORST nappy ass nigra hairstyle (not a nigra myself, just shit hispanic genes coming in that bro didn't get) I'm fucking 5 foot 2, and I have the face of a little boy still. Literally my high school ID photo looks exactly like I do now, except I have a pedostache now.

He's going off to college this year - can't imagine how chad he will be when dorming.
>>
>>36155792
I'm not sure what chad metric I'd fall under. I'm too short (5'7), not very attractive, not completely white, not wealthy (not personally as I've been denied access to any accounts), and am working a job that's not terribly glorious and were I not on my way out would very likely be laid off soon since the president doesn't like the agency I work for.
>>
>>36155844
>5'2

please describe what life is like at your height, I am interested

how tall is brother?
>>
I am a fat neckbeard and my brother is as well. He had a 4 year long relationship that recently ended whereas I haven't gotten laid in 3 years and never been in a relationship. He works at a factory and plays mmos and I run my own business and shitpost
>>
Yes, I am the inferior sibling even if I'm an only child.
>>
File: SGA-S3-CB-Irresistible-300x168.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
SGA-S3-CB-Irresistible-300x168.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>36155630
You did the right thing by telling him to fuck off.

I am the firstborn, but I only got a younger sister which is 13 yo, I am 21.

I failed so far, I am a limping, bitter dude. Got rheumatism, bad eyesight and poor social skills.
I do lift a lot and also eat a lot, so I got quite muscular, I try to keep up the illusion that I am a good person and always doing great because my sister sees me as some sort of mentor, I do work out as hard as I can and fake being away at weekends for my family, making up stories of parties after I come home.

Mfw some day she will be old enough to see past my shitty little sharade
>>
>>36155844
jeez you really did bad on that lottery. Thats all I can say to you
>>
>>36153640
>tfw started balding at 18
>tfw still delusional enough to think I can hide it well
>tfw I'll have to shave it all sooner rather than later
>>
>>36156041
I dunno how to describe how my life is much different from taller people.

People always ask what grade I'm in. Sometimes I'll answer the door and literally get asked if my parents are home. I can never get stuff from super marker shelves and I'm too much of a robot to ask for assistance so sometimes try climbing only to have a shop assistant see me and quickly run to grab whet I'm going for to aid me. All of my clothes need to be tailored unless I'll look like I'm swimming in everything - the plus to this is I have /fa/ level fits on all my clothes.

Girls are always taller than me. I tried to make friends today on a IRL meetup of of a small group made from a /VG/ chatroom and everyone (all girls) was talking about the "bishonen" Asian dude who was like 6'2" right on front of me despite me also being a guy; so it's kinda like I'm not recognized as a male to them I guess. Didn't let it bother me; I still wore my good smelling cologne and best outfit, but just doesn't get noticed I guess. I'm not unattractive - I have a really smooth fact with a clear acne-free completion and I can shave baby butt smooth every time. I just look like a kid.

Also my brother is 6 feet exact.
>>
>>36156392
>really smooth fact
really smooth face*

I also make sure to apply asian skincare lotion and such to my face so if you run your finger along it you get a really pleasant glide. I probably take better care of my skin and appearance than the average person, but just for myself since I know I wont impress anyone. If it wasn't for my nigra hair that grows into an afro, I could probably be a good trap. Not into being one, though, and I wouldn't like wearing a wig to trap.
>>
>>36153229
I've got one two sisters. Both could be pretty attractive if they lost some weight.
>>
>>36153229
I have an ugly face but old bro is a manlet and i'm not.
I'm a depressive robot and he's a recovering crack addict.
I'm smart he's dumb.
>>
>>36156384
Show us a pic of your head and we'll tell you if you're hiding it well.
>>
>>36156511
im just an average middle child.
>>
>>36154322
>calling yourself intelligent and handsome
What a fucking tool. i hope med school drives you to hang yourself
>>
My older brother is slightly taller and slightly more attractive but we're both pretty much the same autism
>>
They all have lives and jobs, I play videogames all day. I wonder if they even know I hate myself or I'm just a good actor, no one seems worried about the current situation where I'm doing nothing to better myself. Every once in a great while there's a quick discussion about going back to school or getting a job but there's never a follow up.
>>
>>36156486

You should grow your afro out and then you'll be the dude with the whacky hair.

>"Omg can I touch your hair?!?"

I 100% guarantee that situation will happen. If you're not too much of a sperglord you should be able to charm a slut or two once they're drunkenly fawning over your afro.

t. guy whose long wavy blonde hair has gotten him laid many times
>>
>>36153229

Yes I have two older sisters and they are both Stacey and look like models while I'm perma-virgin, not sure how it all went so wrong.
>>
File: 1488867155249.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1488867155249.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>36153229
I would have given anything to have had siblings. Even if I were the inferior one.

Life as an only child is the worst hell.
>>
>>36156760

Being a robot with siblings is pretty much like being an older child. They just move away and ignore you.
>>
I have a sister she's a stacey but conservative, she doesn't sleep around often.

Wish I had a chad brother to go to pubs with :(.
>>
Me
> weird tranny
> frequently mistaken for a drug dealer
> single since I went tran
> still fun job & lots of friends

Lil bro
> polo shirt tucked into elastic waist jeans
> greasy shoulder-length hair
> toilet trained in middle school
> no friends, no interest in girls
> collects 80s computer parts

Lil bro is the better robot
>>
>>36153229
My older brother is a turbo normie who leads a successful life.

I used to be a fatty that looked hideous until recently where I somehow ended up turning quite decent. Like those pictures on the internet of ugly teens who turn pretty when they grow up.

I still live with my mom though and never leave the house and it sucks because my brother is gay and my mom keeps putting the pressure of grandchildren on me.
>>
>older brother is a /fit/ viking looking guy with a thicc stay at home wife
>I'm a NEET
>sister is a crazy horse lady who has never had a job

yep we both got gene cucked by him
>>
File: IMG_9513.jpg (235KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9513.jpg
235KB, 720x1280px
Me
-Tall 6'3
-Smart but lazy and not study motivated
-Plays games all day and skinny fat
-Average grades execpt math and science where I got A's
-Lays in bed and looks at memes not turning in school work
-Charming

Big brother
- Also tall but 6'2
-Top grades
- Smartest in his class which was the hardest one to get in (mininum 14 A out of 17 swedish schoolsystem)
- Studies 6 hours
- Super fit and muscular
- Machismo personality
- Family pride
- Everybody looks up to him
- Always got straight A's on math exams
- Went from douchebag to genius
- Is done with his work 1 week before deadlines
- Won't stop advancing.
Life is not fair.
>>
File: 1462443912839.jpg (28KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
1462443912839.jpg
28KB, 396x384px
>me, only child
KHHV
NEET
Never had a job
6'1 221lbs
in decent shape

>cousin no 1
the definition of a player
8/10 looks
has a decent job
has had 15 gfs
20 y/o
5'9 150 lbs

>cousin no 2
has had the same gf since he was 16
painter
5'8 110 lbs
>>
>>36153229

Pretty fun when a girl fucks the handsome one and the ugly brothers dormant genes surface
>>
>>36156678
Except I'm not black so an afro looks absolutely jarring on me. It just looks like I never go for a haircut, it's the messiest thing ever. It also doesn't fully grow out into a fro - my hair stops growing at some mid puffball stage and won't grow anymore.
>>
>>36153229
My brother is a turbo chad

Successful musician, masters in business/finance from prestigious university, accountant at a massive firm, Fiancee who he met at 15, had a literal fan club of girls at school, is attractive, always popular and is Ann awful, selfish, immature person but gets by because chad

For years at school I was just 'Chads brother'
>>
>>36154769
How about this: I only look vaguely like one of my older brothers, and nothing like my dad (save for his rough jaw shape) and 2 other brothers. People are shocked and don't believe that me and my oldest brother are even related, and the only thing we share is eye colour.
>>
>>36156041
This is why people shouldn't marry others that are way taller or shorter than them, it's fucking stupid and just causes way more pain than the fetish value is worth. If people actually married within 4 or 5 inches of their own height at the most, then you wouldn't see shit like this and either you would also be 6' or at least he would be 5'2" with you.

Life fucking sucks, it was painful feeling average to tall in most of highschool (was short in primary school), only to barely grow a cm over 5'9" at 16 and just watching 50% of my year group (single sex school) start to tower over me. I literally feel like a child half the time because I have spaghetti arms, a weak voice, no beard and a weak chin.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.