[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tumblr Cringe Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
Tumblr Cringe Thread
I'll start off with some light shit, most of the cringe is in the About and ID tabs. (Note: My tumblrina sister has told me ID is basically fancy talk for otherkin.)
pobblio.tumblr.com
My sister's friend. I've seen worse, some people make this kid look well adjusted, but this kid will definitely regret his teenage years.
>>
>>36152929
This isn't even bad tho

I mean they're fucking 15, everyone's a retarded weirdo at that age.

I got some serious offenders but it's gonna take me a minute to find them. As someone who was around this for a while (I regret my Homestuck phase deeply) I've racked up a number of Tumblrite friends.
>>
>>36152929
what the unholy fuck is a ID tab
>>
https://silvershoelaces.tumblr.com/ - autistic obnoxious jew
>>
>>36153098
When you're on their blog on desktop, they have a dropdown menu. One of the tabs is labelled "id's"
>>
>>36153121
>http://pobblio.tumblr.com/id
What exactly am I looking at here?
>>
>inb4 "oh they're lgbt and that's a mental illness"

That said, I saw the blog of someone who identified as, in addition to about a dozen other characters, the protagonist of Persona 5. This was like two years ago, before anyone knew much of anything about the game.

Also, like a gorillion people identifying as Bonnie from five nights at fucko's. This was before undertale came out, but I have to wonder what undertale character they all latched around.

Also, my friend's friend's boyfriend (might be an ex now) claimed to have a split personality of Tony, the character from Earthbound who has a crush on Jeff. He was dating a girl, so I really don't know about that. He was also probably schizophrenic.
>>
>>36153155
A poorly formatted otherkin list.
He's saying he's otherkin with Pobblio, Brionne, Primarina, and Ness from Earthbound.
>>
>>36153155
That's not that bad. They only identify as TWO fake characters, if you consider that the popplio line is basically one life form. Try people who identify as thirty.
>>
>>36153218
Like I said, not that bad compared to the rest of tumblr, but still cringy. Feel a lil bad making fun of him because he is autistic, I've met him irl and you can tell, but cringe is cringe lmao
>>
>>36153202
>>36153218
Diferent guy here, are we actually encouraging people "identify" as fictional characters? You know, every day I'm more convinced people should beat their kids.
>>
>>36153291
I'm not encouraging it, but only identifying as two things instead of 15 quintillion feels a little less awful.
>>
>>36153069
I'm surprised that I don't remember the tumblr names of people from that era (their normiebooks are just as cringey).

Thought this might make up for it, some friend of my ex (who fucking hates me now).

http://kawaiijohn.tumblr.com/me
>>
>>36153326
>That long as fuck about page
Did we need a fucking life story saga jesus christ
>>
File: IMG_6267.png (150KB, 967x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6267.png
150KB, 967x759px
I almost forgot this fucking gem I found in a bad dating profiles thread.
>>
File: IMG_6268.png (214KB, 911x989px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6268.png
214KB, 911x989px
>>36153665
And here's part 2

This sums up everything from that era
>>
>>36153712
Holy shit that's so pretentious. I'm at a loss for words.
>>
>>36153665
>>36153712

He sounds like a complex young man.
>>
File: IMG_7113.jpg (100KB, 750x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7113.jpg
100KB, 750x433px
>>36153744
It's fucking beautiful considering I knew people like this (and some of them never got out of that phase)

Pic related is from the Normiebook of a girl who used to be a friend of mine. I haven't talked with her in a while, but it's safe to say she's gone down a darker path.
>>
>>36154073
>the mangey shaved head
>the shaky lipstick
>the comma eyebrows
as a faggot who does makeup for money i'm spiritually offended
>>
>>36153177
>This was before undertale came out, but I have to wonder what undertale character they all latched around.
its sans. theyre all fucking obsessed with sans the skeleton.
>>
>>36153665
what a cunt holy shit
>>
>>36153751
> he
> potterwholockian
> asexual

definitely a girl
>>
>>36153665
>asexual
>"open relationship partners"

every time lol
>>
>>36154382
It's because he turns into a fucking demon-God at the end and has that kickass battle music (drawing more connections to Homestuck, that same music was kinda Vriska's theme)
>>
>>36154073
>I live with multiple mental illnesses and disorders
as if it wasn't obvious enough
>>
>>36154073
I just remembered that I touched this girl's butt once, before she went off the deep end

We went to see The Martian (which wasn't great now that I remember it) and she still had bf at the time. She was also a lot cuter.

Her response was just looking at me and smiling, going like "Nooo, no that's bad".
>>
>>36154550
Also he EMBODIES the "intelligent but lazy" thing that so many idiots like to think they are
Also, Vriska had her own theme in Homestuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkJHtDiNowk

Megalomania was first used as the final boss music for his halloween hack, which has a lot of similar themes to undertale but is ridiculously edgy and obviously made by a teenager. I think it was one of the first hacks to have custom music, though.
>>
>every girl i wanted to date ended up having been using tumblr regularly
>none of them wanted to date me
what does it mean?
>>
>>36155133
I figured she had her own theme but Megalovania I always associated really hard with her.

Either way it's a kickass piece of music.
>>
>>36155191
nothing, tumblr is THE social network for lonely/nerdy women. Any girl a robot might click with probably uses tumblr. (the normies use insta)
>>
>>36155258
Then why didn't they want me ;-;
>>
>>36155133
>the comments on that video
>>
File: tumblr_oo6i73dPj11qgwvbxo1_250.jpg (36KB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo6i73dPj11qgwvbxo1_250.jpg
36KB, 225x400px
Identifies as autistic. Just a clusterfuck in general. Black hole of a person.
>>
>>36155566
>identifies as autistic
somebody welcome (im assuming) them to /r9k/
>>
>>36153665
>doesnt have kids but might want them
please no
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.