[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/robot hate/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (86KB, 512x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 512x407px
Who else here tired of all the whiny self loathing and pathetic victim larping all over this board? And the "you can't be a robot if.." Like being a robot is some kind of badge of honor.
>>
>>36152837
So tired of it senpai. how can anyone be delusional to the point of thinking that the entire world is against them?
>>
>>36152837
Fuck off, normie. Get off my board, you don't belong here.
>>
>>36152963
Pathetic right?
Like the world isn't naturally against everybody without large amounts of money. Complaining about it here just doesn't make anything better besides giving losers a false sense of comfort and familiarity.
>>
>>36153082
>doesn't make anything better besides giving losers a false sense of comfort and familiarity.
That's all I ask for and you normies won't just fuck off and let me enjoy it. I have no friends, I have no friends, I have /r9k/.
>>
>>36153225
having zero friends is a meme.you are just LARPer who enjoys acting like a loser.stop this
>>
>>36153343
>having zero friends is a meme
Wow, ignorance must really be bliss for you normalfags. /r9k/ has fallen far.
>>
>>36153225
/r9k/ is not your friend and will never provide you with anything productive. Also there is nothing wrong with being a lone wolf type person. Get over yourself, faggot.
>>36153343
This guy gets it
>>
>>36153343
>Having zero friends is a meme
This is really how easy life is for normies
>>
>>36153412
/r9k/ used to provide me with a sense if belonging and camaraderie but that was before this board turned into normie central.
>>
>>36153420
having friends literally needs no skill
>>
That's the essence of this board. If you don't like it why are you even here? Get out and let us enjoy this shit.
>>
>>36153467
I don't understand what happened, it's like one day it just changed and it wasn't /r9k/ anymore. I don't even know why I come back every now and then, I guess I have an empty wish that it could go back to what it once was.
>>
>>36152837
the "real robot" shit is because for whatever reason normal functioning college kids choose to hang out here around a bunch of incels and losers and make fun of them
we wouldn't have that if r/4chan didn't see this as a nice place to come and poke incels for keks
most of us come here because this is the only board where virgin feels are really allowed
>>
>>36153343
it's not a meme, maybe you just have no empathy if you really think people can't be in a different situation than yourself
>>
>>36153343
>having zero friends is a meme

youre a normalfag with dozens of friends. of course you would unironically think that.
>>
>>36153488
You fucking normie fuck, you just don't get it do you? Ever seen someone on the street and thought they were weird and creepy? Ever seen someone you wished would not be within your range of vision? I am that person. If skill was all I needed, I would have made friends in no time. But having friends is something unavailable to me, because it means being someone I am not. Nor is there even anyone who would understand me enough to be a good friend to me, except there once were here.
>>
>>36153488
>having friends literally needs no skill
You're just a normie so socializing just comes naturally to you. You have it so easy that you couldn't even imagine anyone not having friends. Git out
>>
File: 22vv.jpg (33KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
22vv.jpg
33KB, 640x472px
>>36152837
>image
well you got me to reply/10

don't waste your whole spring break here ok, normo
>>
File: 1467064937373.jpg (15KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
1467064937373.jpg
15KB, 321x321px
>>36153488
except social skills.

which robots don't have otherwise they wouldn't be robots to begin with.

it's not that hard to comprehend.
>>
>>36153575
Actually you and all the other friendless virgins need to git out. You're not wanted here. There is nothing to see here. Go make some friends and git ur dick wet.
>>
>>36153488
after high school and college it gets 10x harder to make friends
especially if you move to a different city or area and don't know anyone
I'm sure you wouldn't know that because chances are you're a high schooler who just has to wear a minecraft shirt to school to make friends
>>
>>36153624
We were here first. U git out
>>
>>36153514
it Happened when random ass anons started drawing lines in the sand and telling me I'm a normie because of x, y and z. /r9k/ took the bait and fell hard. Now, like tumblr you believe there is some all-powerful enemy trying to kill your safe space.

There has NEVER been a "normalfag invasion" just anons fishing for easy (you)'s while the board murdered its own sense of identity for something more exclusionary
>>
>>36153624
>just go out and do it
don't you think if it were possible people would have already done it?
the incels who hang out here are hopeless, left behind by society

for some reason you choose to come here and poke them even though you don't belong
seems weird that someone who claims to be so well-adjusted chooses voluntarily to hang around losers twice his age
>>
>>36153657
I bet you kiss girls and don't do the virgin walk or the virgin blink
>>
>>36153657
Get out newfag, this as a board for virgin losers only
>>
>>36153572
i never seen someone like that in my life.why you guys keep acting like you are horrendous monsters?stop LARPing
>>
>>36153659
It's tough love. Like throwing a baby in a pool.
Also I'm 29 years of age and feel like most of you are 17
>>
>>36153657
there has been and you can trace it back to 2 distinct events
>/r/4chan becoming popular
with this, reddit became aware of robots and le funny virgins they came here to poke us and post the results for internet points
>Oregon state shooting
this one was the real tipping point, full on news coverage of the board, reporters came in here to lurk and made threads asking questions and trying to get interviews
the board was thrown into the media as the site full of bitter misogynists and normalfags came to try to "cure" us
they usuall talk like you, drop useless non-advice, tell us to go outside, be ourselves, then get mad and start to abuse us when they find out we've already tried that and our problems are more complicated
>>
>>36153722
>I'm 29
you write like you're 17 so I find that very hard to believe
someone wouldn't lie on the internet would they?
>>
>>36153626
>after high school and college it gets 10x harder to make friends
wtf are you talking about?after college you are literally an adult.you are free to do whatever you want.you can make friends 100 times easier
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 77x78px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 77x78px
>>36153752
People don't do that
>>
>>36153672
Faggot i'm close enough to wizardhood to touch it. The difference is unlike you I don't blame Chad or hate myself
>>
>>36153722
Jesus, you're 29 and coming here to throw peanuts at the zoo animals?

I'm 33, fuck off
>>
>>36153792
you have no idea
after schooling, everyone has their own thing, adults mostly have 1-2 friends and don't look for more
not to mention most people have extra baggage and shit they carry around

high school and college have events and are organized to help kids make friends
As an adult no one fucking cares about anyone else, especially in large cities
>>
>>36153514
mainstream news coverage happened
essentially /r9k/ was victim of a school shooting
>>
>>36153514
/r/4chan and the Oregon State Shooting happened and made everyone aware of the board's existence
edgy 15 year olds from reddit came to be edgy and tumblr came to try to "fix" us
>>
>>36153996
>tumblr came to try to "fix" us
and why is that a bad thing?
>>
>>36154048
The mentally ill can't fix the mentally ill. Also they give shitty normie advice.
>>
>>36153864
Yeah it's entertaining. What are you doing here at 33?
>>
>>36154048
they are completely clueless about why we're here and just shout shit like
>be urself
>you deserve what you get
>go outside
and tell us we're "problematic" for existing
in fact, the women hate threads were started to try to get them to get disgusted and leave, but it only made them want to stay more to fix the "problematic" virgins
>>
>>36154114
Having to deal with (you) farming LARPing faggots like yourself

Ta-da
>>
>>36154183
How are you dealing with us exactly?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>36154266
pbbbbt, go away already, fuck
>>
File: 1487304182904.png (464KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
1487304182904.png
464KB, 515x525px
Robots get the hell off my board. Reeeeee!!!!
>>
>>36152837
>itt triggered normies trying to feel good for themselfs
I guess not much have changed in here after I left
>>
>>36154335
We should change reeee to something else. Like; ROBOTS LEAVE HNNNNNNNNG, or something less retarded.
>>
>>36152837
>Like being a robot is some kind of badge of honor
You left an opening
>>
>>36154476
Aroused by xenophobia?
Xenophilia?
>>
File: tmp_11963-149180212188220926651.png (88KB, 350x293px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11963-149180212188220926651.png
88KB, 350x293px
>>36153488
God, you are a cunt
>>
>>36154476
We also need our own normie anthropomorphic animal.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>36155267
I've been trying to come up with something
Is this cool
>>
>>36154335
>>36154476
>the fucking board name
Fucking retards
>>
>>36152963
> how can you be so delusional as to think the entire world is against you.
> harassed into retreating to a containment board where you can atleast enjoy the company of fellow outcasts
> followed and harassed anyways

Gee I wonder.
>>
>>36156160
This. Having a hate thread for the people meant to inhabit this board is nonsensical and just proves that everyone fucking despises us. OP is a faggot normie who needs to leave.
>>
>>36156212
open your eyes for gods sake.we are trying to help you
>>
>>36156370
Leave us alone. You are like those RELATABLE! anti-smoking ads they show on youtube in a delusional attempt to influence someone's decision.
>decision
This is the point. It's a decision, don't try to make someone change their status quo when they're fine with it.
>>
File: hank.jpg (14KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
14KB, 261x195px
>>36153572
Have you though about improving yourself instead of whining and moaning about how much of a monster you are? You might be fat, ugly and gay but you can improve yourself. Your problem is the same for the majority of the people in this board, you guys just whine and whine and complain and that's it.

>''Well i can't do this because this and this and that...
>'' Uh.. Fuck normies right? Fuck them for having the things that i don't have

I'm not saying that you, who i'm replying said such things but i see stuff like this everywhere in this board. You claim to hate so called normies, you complain about them basically ruining your lives, because you don't have social skills and they do, so they get the best of what life has to offer, and that seems too pathetic to me, you're letting people who you despise ruin your life and prevent you for doing stuff that you should normaly do, and honestly it's not their fault most of the time, it's you, it's your fault, you chose to let them do it, you chose to let them to take a big stinky shit in your life, that seems to be the case for most of you here in this board. Stop blaming people for your misery, and don't try to come at me with that bullshit calling me normie, i'm black and i dropped out of school when i was 17, i'm unemployed and barely leave my house but i don't blame other people for it.
>>
File: 1471155057502.jpg (24KB, 610x455px) Image search: [Google]
1471155057502.jpg
24KB, 610x455px
>>36152837
GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEE.

In all honesty though, this is 4/10 b8.
>>
File: 1441160734554.gif (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441160734554.gif
208KB, 1280x720px
>>36156780
Fuck off you lying turd, you have no reason to be here
>>
Don't be deluded, this board is filled to the brim with attention seeking retards that only desire to be special. Even to the point of romanticizing serious mental illnesses. I'm no "old fag" but it's obvious to see how this board changed, especially after the Pepe emerged. I don't usually post but I know there are still some of you out there that can relate.
>>
>>36152837
Fuck off, you and the rest of the normie filth that have invaded this board have ruined it.
>>
File: Sem titties.png (478KB, 2092x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Sem titties.png
478KB, 2092x1058px
>>36156875
Oh boy, here we go again

yes this is an original comment right here.
>>
>>36152837
IT IS A BADGE OF REVERSE HONOR

IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BECOME THE BEST
YOU CAN STILL TRY TO BECOME THE WORST

TAKE THE COLORLESS PILL TODAY
>>
>>36153657
This is the best reply in the thread. You can tell because of how salty all the replies are, but its 100% true.

You used to be able to commiserate and talk about things and even try to help each other out. Now any small success or piece of advice just devolves into everyone telling you to fuck off because you're a normie. It used to be so much more inclusive, where as long as you werent an asshole chad baiting people, you could actually fit in here.

Sad!
>>
>>36152837
Stop trying to take our board and leave faggot

let me translate to chadish
OI YOU CHEEKY CUNT MATE U WAN TO FUCKIN DIE? FUCKIN MEET ME UP 3 PM BRING YOUR GF TOO CUNT I'LL FUCK HER TOO YEAH NOW FUCK OFF BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU YEAH?
>>
>>36154114
>What are you doing here at 33?
Can normies who shit on oldfags GTFO? They offer us good advice and without the wizards enforcing board culture and being here the board would probably just turn into meme shit and redeemable pseudo-
normie kids from reddit, 'weird Facebook' and tumblr trying to pretend to not be normies.
>>
>>36160089
I honestly don't see what difference it makes how old/young an anon is who spends time here
>>
>>36152837
Being a virgin should be a bannable offence. Creeps and freaks get out!
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 266x189px
>>36156780
What kind of loser writes a novel for his underage /b/ tier bait?
>>
>>36156370
>huehuehue jus improve urself losers
>waaahhhhh were trying to help
No, you're trying to do the literal opposite.

Of you have to come to /r9k/ to feel better about your failed normie trainwreck of a life, you should probably just hang yourself.
>>
>>36154114
>t. 16
Go back to begging mummy to give you back your game boy.
>>
The conversation in this thread is terminal malignant cancer so I'm just going to answer OP question

>>36152837
>Who else here tired of all the whiny self loathing and pathetic victim larping all over this board?
>Like being a robot is some kind of badge of honor.
omggg yessss
so sick of it t.b.q.f.h
Like, it's one thing to share greentext stories which are either unbridled confessions or completely fabricated for the lulz
And maybe another to mope or scream or otherwise bitch about some shit situation

But there has been this notion taken root that it's acceptable or "normal" even to be a complete failure, to judge yourself by societal standards and CONGRATULATE one another for failing to uphold them.
That, i.m.o., is disgusting

Either you reject society and don't care if you never get laid or never get a decent job and try to live life however you can, finding value elsewhere (in nature, in hobbies, in art, music, etc)
Or you *want* to be part of society and can't, in which case REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS THREAD GET OUT LEAVE
>>
>>36161629
>terminal malignant cancer
>omggg
>yessss
>so sick of it t.b.q.f.h
Go back 2 Reddit you total retard
>>
>>36161700
hey that hurts my feelings :(
>>
>>36162020
>I'm even younger than you thought
Go back to Club Penguin you total retard
>>
>>36162134
n-no, I like it here.
>>
Just invited 100+ more of my normie friends from Facebook to join in on the /r9k/ fun.
How will robots ever recover lol
>>
>>36162891
>"Stacy who is this 'Anon' and what's a four chen?"
>'What?'
>"Yah some guy name Anon says he needs your help to..what? the fuck is an /r9k/?"
>'Oh my gaw Kelsi, it must be that sad faggot I felt bad for that one time like 8 years ago and friended. Ignore.'
>>
>>36159376
You sound real fuckin new
>>
>>36153225
Maybe the reason why you have no friends is because you wasted your friend making opportunities by acting like a captain autismo on this cancerous website ?

>>36153420
Ah yes the great normie excuse, all the misfortune in my life is because of normies and chads.
Red pill
If you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror
>>
>>36163477
Are you kidding me? try and post anything remotely normal and check out the responses you get. Doesnt matter what its about... school, work, weight loss, talking to females, anything, you just get shit on with "fuck off normie, you dont belong here."
>>
>>36160089
>normies
It's the raging robots who shit on oldfags. Because oldfags are far more socially adjusted and usually normies, and can even offer life advice. But that just makes angry teenager virgins even more angry.
>>
File: IMG_1269.jpg (157KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1269.jpg
157KB, 1920x816px
I've been coming to r9k when it was robot9000. It's always had sad (it's 4chan) post, but the whiny self loathing culture has become cancerous. Sorry your safespace is getting some /b/tards, crying about makes you look like a bitter faggot.
>>
>>36153533
it's still retarded you don't need to be a khv to be here. i'm 6foot4 with a very attractive face (can't count how many girls have told me and my ex-gf how handsome/sexy/whatever i was), outgoing personality, make friends easily, etc,etc. have had countless girls push themselves on me. wow i'm so great, life is fucking grand. only my very long term gf who was a sociopath/true robot and also my oneitis destroyed my life, absolutely crushed my self esteem, cheated on me countless times, etc. now i'm a shell of my former self, i went from a social circle of 40-50 people to me, just me , live alone now, leave the house a few times a week at best, usually once a week. only human interaction is with a store clerk for about 30 seconds....once a week. so i'm not a khv, and i don't even hate women but i'm definitely a fucking robot . worst part about it i fucking still love her.
>>
>>36152837
I only come here to feel better about myself. When I read some of the shit these plebs post I know I am better off then i thought
>>
>>36163693
>oldfags are far more socially adjusted and usually normies
the fuck I am, faggot
>>
>>36152837
that's why I come here

literally the fucking culture of this board

get out normalfag, I bet you're one of those /pol/ scum posting nothing but black guys here to satisfy your "muh white murica" brain disorder
>>
>>36153399
they see some edgy racism on facebook, migrate to reddit, can't be as racist and degenerate as they want, come here

standard normalfags. Started using the internet post 2010, have no idea what the fuck this site used to be
>>
>>36164078
On the average, yes. Many robots will actually end up getting their shit together somewhat when they approach 30. All those 20-23 year old khvs? Most of them will get a gf and some kind of life within a few years.
>>
>>36162785
>typed stutter
Maybe you are autistic enough to be here after all.
>>
>>36156370
>we're trying to help you by berating you and giving you the same awful """advice""" you've heard a thousand times at this point
>>
>>36164084
The culture of this board is reforming social autism
>>
>>36163606
>If you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror
>unironically quoting fedora powerfantasy: the movie
>>
>>36163606
>"ur just saying all the misfortune in my life is because of normies" as a response to "only normies believe having no friends is a meme"
The kicker is that you're so retarded you actually don't think you're proving his point
>>
File: 1491409925003.jpg (82KB, 964x723px) Image search: [Google]
1491409925003.jpg
82KB, 964x723px
>>36164133
but I'm that 33 yr old, and I am not those things

at all
>>
>>36164231
I said most, not all. There are those who are still failures in life when they turn 30, but not as many than at 20.
>>
>>36163646
That's how it's been for years, you don't like it you can git out.
>>
>>36152837
We come to this board to escape from normies.
>>
File: 20170410_184710.jpg (368KB, 788x560px) Image search: [Google]
20170410_184710.jpg
368KB, 788x560px
>>36152837
You do know what this comic is right?
it involves gay incest
>>
>>36165363
I did not know this was the origin.
>>
reddit.com/r/gatekeeping :>)
>>
>>36165401
fucking newfag

"I've been here since 2010!"

kys cuck famalam
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.