[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's worse, tfw no gf or tfw no friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (49KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49KB, 600x463px
What's worse, tfw no gf or tfw no friends?
>>
stop posting the same image in every thread queer
>>
The no friends. Having no gf is literally nothing to complain about.
>>
>>36152799
>implying no gf or friends is a bad thing
normals out
>>
>>36152799
it doesnt matter because the people on this board that complain about >muh no gf really just want companionship
>>
>>36152799
>What's worse, tfw no gf or tfw no friends?
a gf is a type of friend
>>
File: g6fI8xn.jpg (66KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
g6fI8xn.jpg
66KB, 600x463px
>>36152813
w-w-why so mean, anon?
>>
File: IMG_3505.jpg (23KB, 550x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3505.jpg
23KB, 550x180px
>>36152799
Is that you? Why don't you just give me bud for free then.
>>
>>36152799
tfw no gf because you only need one friend and a gf is a friend that you can fuck
>>
>>36152799
tfw no gf, tfw no friends, tfw ugly,short and poor all combined.
>>
>>36152937
Yes, but what will she think of you once she finds out you have no friends?
>>
>>36152888
What do you mean by this?

PRogbial
>>
>>36152799
>tfw no friends
blox
>>
>>36152906
Yes, but is it the same thing? I don't think it is.
>>
>>36152799
Well, assuming you mean genuine friends, then tfw no friends.

Having good friends is also a good way to meet women.
>>
>>36153072
most people on here just want to feel a connection with someone or feel loved in a way. friends in general and a girlfriend offer that so it its indistinguishable. the robots who just want sex have already fucked someone off backpages
>>
Anyone who has had a gf knows friends are much more important but they don't have tfw no gf anymore

Anons who tfw no gf actually don't know what tfw gf is like so they overestimate tfw gf which in turn increases tfw no gf which makes it a bigger tfw than tfw no friend unless they alsl dont have friends because then they know tfw friend is actually a decent feel, same as tfw no friend and unlike tfw no gf since this one is just overestimated in s vicious cycle with tfw gf because of lack of gf itself.
>>
File: 1491709021321.jpg (51KB, 240x340px) Image search: [Google]
1491709021321.jpg
51KB, 240x340px
Tfw no friends
You can complain to friends that you don't have a gf, but you can't complain to gf that you don't have friends, because she'll think you're pathetic and leave you
>>
Having a gf is completely normie tier. You can be a robot and have friends I guess.
>>
File: IMG_2358.jpg (46KB, 720x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2358.jpg
46KB, 720x633px
>tfw too intellagant to want friends or a gf
>>
0-25 tfw no friends
0-death tfw no gf

It's only because everyone around you is always talking about or brings up relationships and sex. When you have had neither, hanging out with friends is exhausting and you rather want to be alone.
>>
>>36152799
no gf because im a lesbian and gf and best friend are the same thing for me

fuck men can't be friends with them because all they care about is sex and can't just be a neutral companion
>>
>>36152799
No friends. id rather have no Gf than have no friends. cuz even if i did have a gf she would probably backstab me
>>
No lover is worse. Friends are nice but can't make you feel loved in a way that mitigates anxiety and existential dread.

In the end you need affectionate touch or you die slowly. You don't feel it yet because you're all young and/or normies. I'm 28. Khhv.
>>
at this point id say no gf. Its nice having friends who I can hang out with and play games with but I can't fuck them which sucks
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.