[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your fantasies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 54

File: 1478761667420.gif (928KB, 462x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478761667420.gif
928KB, 462x320px
Surely /r9k/ entertains and obsesses over a fantasy or two at night when they're in bed.

Do you fantasize about some science fiction/fantasy alternate reality?

Do you fantasize about having a gf?

Do you fantasize about being happy?
>>
strangely I don't fantasize much, I do have weird dreams thou
>>
Marrying my bf and having kids with him.
>tfw like him more than he likes me
>>
>>36152352
Do you remember much of them?

If so, what are they about?

Do they tend to have a consistent theme?
>>
I fantasize about finding where I belong
>>
File: lanius.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
lanius.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>>36152330
I'm a huge manchild who constantly fantasizes about being an unstoppable faceless warrior

pic related, though he's way more brutal than I would ever be
>>
i wake up tommorrow with ms, then i get to die but family didnt get upset i an herod
>>
I fantasize about looking normal

I fantasize about having enough money to lve in a house with my onlne bf and dog forever with a yard

I fantasize about winning lots of money and buying stuff for everyone who was nice to me

I fantasize about marrying my online bf and adopting too many dogs
>>
>>36152434
>ms
severe ms, you get what im saying
>>
File: 1480822268071.jpg (355KB, 1400x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1480822268071.jpg
355KB, 1400x1068px
>tfw when you're too sensitive.
>tfw the vast majority of your life you're trapped in a haze of misery that you just can't seem to drive away.
>tfw you can't form normal relationships with people because you're so depressive and melancholy all the time, so you put on a facade because it's the only human interaction you get since expressing yourself openly only drives people away.
>tfw you get weepy thinking about silly, sentimental things that most people would call trite.
>tfw you've tried to take your mind off it but you simply can't (lifting, socializing, various hobbies all do nothing for you).
>tfw you spend all your time daydreaming about narratives and ideas that express the kind of emptiness and existential yearning you feel, but you'd probably just be called overly pontificative and pretentious or whatever else, so you keep your ideas to yourself.
>tfw all you want out of life is a true best friend and be together with them forever (as in, never leave each other's side) but that's not the way the world works or the way people are anymore.
>tfw you've given up on ever meeting a woman you could find yourself falling in love with, even though you've dated a fair bit (and flaked on every girl you've ever known because you're too afraid of being hurt).
>tfw you will probably just go full Henry Darger and doing nothing in your spare time other than writing stories and drawing until eventually you just up and jump off a bridge or die medical complications you never had addressed.
>>
>>36152330
I fantasize about being 16 again and not being a depressing loner. So many girls and friends and experiences I missed. Espescially one girl, Ellie, who looked just like Eliza, was shy, virgin obv, and sat next to me. I knew she liked me, and she was the only girl I had interesting convos with but I shunned her in an attempt to fitin with the cool crowd and not be seen with that weird depressed girl. I literally daydream about going back and dating her.
>>
>>36152409
they area about a girl I have never meet or spoken to IRL but who I have gotten to know through 4chan.

we never manage to stay together in my dreams, there is always something getting in the way.
>>
File: lanius.jpg (145KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
lanius.jpg
145KB, 1191x670px
>>36152430
well how about I post it again, this time with a non-retarded size
>>
>>36152493
Me2 anon, can I guess who?
>>
File: 1431161180295.jpg (25KB, 377x326px) Image search: [Google]
1431161180295.jpg
25KB, 377x326px
>>36152330
i fantasize living a comfy highschool life like in my anime along with a cute girl confessing her feelings to me
>>
File: 323302.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
323302.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
I want to have the body and lack of responsibilities of a child again. Or at least just be smaller and cuter than I am now. I want school and work to go away forever and I want a nice and caring and loving and pretty mommy/mommy gf to take care of me. That's what I've wanted for a long time and I just keep getting older and it's hurting worse and worse. My body just keeps getting older and more disgusting and uncomfortable and I hate it. The older I get, the worse things get.
>>
>>36152543
horrible guess, but nt
>>
>>36152562
Highschool isn't comfy highschool was never comfy. I don't know why the japs romanticize it so much but it's shit and it was always shit.
>>
>>36152587
One more thing, I never want to age past that point.
>>
>>36152477
Shit. That sucks anon.

I had a crush on a girl in middle school that I believe liked me but I fucked it up because when one of her friends approached me and asked if I liked her, I was too scared to just be honest and say yes.

Shit still haunts me so I feel your pain. I that was about a decade ago and I still remember the conversation. I try not to think about it.

Hopefully things get better somewhere down the road.

>>36152493
Interesting. Do you enjoy having these dreams, or does it give you one of those so close yet so far feelings?

The last time I dreamt about a girl I loved it and hated waking up.
>>
>>36152330
Some of my recent fantasies consist of me having an excuse to have a chainsaw hand and beating the shit out of things. Also dual-wielding and shooting the shit out of things.

I have a set of specific fap fantasies wherein I imagine how I could lose my virginity.

As a screenwriter it's helpful to keep my mind entertained with this sort of thing.
>>
>>36152330
I've always fantasized about what would have happened if my high school crush was a nerd instead of a Stacy.

gotdamn I could have gotten in on that
>>
>>36152624
I had no friends in high school and people literally came up to me and said they were scared I was going to bring a gun, but I still miss it.

I guess it's just because after HS people have considerably less reason to notice your existence and interact with you. It's really easy to just fade into oblivion once you leave.
>>
>>36152624
well thats why i fantasize about a comfy highschool anon and i know it will never be real. Might also have to do with the fact i hated my highschool.

Thats why it hurts so much.
>>
File: 1.jpg (49KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49KB, 600x463px
>>36152330
I fantasize about cuddling with a girl who I love and she loves me back. When I'm watching a movie, a lot of the time I think ''wouldn't it be nice if I had someone in my arms while I do this?''.
>>
>>36152676
>does it give you one of those so close yet so far feelings?
In the back of my head I have this nagging feeling/fear that things won't work out with if we ever choose to make something out of what we have, so my subconscious just plays that out in my dreams
>>
I fantasize a lot about having a cute relationship with an innocent girl who's also never dated or anything. I want us to blush while we hold hands, have our first kiss, and more.
Then I wake up I tears because I'm 21 and girls aren't like this anymore.
>>
>>36152330
>Do you fantasize about being happy?
I fantasize about not just being dead.
But not existing.

Death could possibly permit an after life.
Or a reincarnation.

Or something, anything more.

I don't want anything more.
I'm too fucking tired.

Though relatively nothing of complete value has been taken from me I haven't experienced some huge trauma.

This dread is not sanctioned.

And that's what makes this shit so fucking gay.

Nothing happened to me.

I happened.
This is me.

No exact stimuli cause the issue I have.

I am the issue.

I fantasize about being eradicated because it is currently outside my means to do so.

It s just that.

A fantasy.

The compromise, the rare compromise is equally if not even more unattainable.
>>
>>36152587
>>36152654
>I want a nice and caring and loving and pretty mommy/mommy gf to take care of me.

You can't want something but then actively go out of your way to treat anyone who tries to give that to you like garbage.
>>
>>36152390
fuck outta here, bitch
>>
File: 1489125035870.jpg (133KB, 945x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1489125035870.jpg
133KB, 945x1233px
>>36152831
>Nothing happened to me.
>I happened.
>This is me.
>No exact stimuli cause the issue I have.
>I am the issue.
>>
highest tier reality warper
apparently this isn't an original comment?
>>
>>36152475
>tfw you can't form normal relationships with people because you're so depressive and melancholy all the time

>tfw you spend all your time daydreaming about narratives and ideas that express the kind of emptiness and existential yearning you feel, but you'd probably just be called overly pontificative and pretentious or whatever else, so you keep your ideas to yourself.

>tfw all you want out of life is a true best friend and be together with them forever (as in, never leave each other's side) but that's not the way the world works or the way people are anymore.

I wish I had the energy to be the friend youre talking about
>>
>>36152330
i fantasize about making out with a qt on the living room of a really aesthetic house, a mansion or some shit

i somewhat had this when i was like 15 but now im miserable as shit
>>
>>36152795
Same feels here anon. My only hope is a 18yr old who was a ugly nerd in hs but suddenly blossomed and I get to her first. So very unlikely
>>
>>36152868
No one but my real mommy has ever tried giving that to me and the problem is that she stopped and told me to grow up. I was loving and happy and sweet until school came along, and even after that I'd say I was pretty good aside from dealing with school. She's the one that stopped, not me. I'm not trying to treat anyone badly, I want to go back to what it was like but with a different mommy
>>
>>36152831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbeNRHtpgOk

aww man that hurt why'd you have to type this
>>
>>36152893
It sucks boi.
Im remedying it the only way that makes sense.

I just hope "they're" enjoying the show
>>
>>36152938
Unfortunately even those types end up wanting to be Staceys. I'd say we need to find a genuinely shy girl and as approach her slowly. Don't mistake girls who were just insecure with shy girls.
>>
File: supreme gent sez.gif (1MB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
supreme gent sez.gif
1MB, 250x213px
>>36152330
nothing specific, just sex with hot cartoon characters, aliens, and monstergirls
>>
What life would be like if I had discipline my entire childhood, if I had done sports and if I had play dates. I truly believe, maybe because I'm narcissistic, that I would be a professional athlete that came from Stanford. And that when if retire I'd be smart enough to invent something that'd make me a billionaire. Then I'd have kids. Never let em know they're filthy rich. Then when they're grown only give em like a mil. At this stage I'm like 50 or 60. Now I'm gonna become leader of Russia through election or of the government is a complete shitshow id lead a revolution and overtake the government. Then finally I'd make Russia the greatest country there is. After all this I'd prob just do art and shit. I'd die happy knowing I was literally the goat in bball, the richest ever, the greatest leader ever and with a hopefully strong genetic line.

Literally the greatest person ever to have lived. If someone reads up to this point please respond I don't want my rant to die out knowing nobody read it. Maybe I may be extremely delusional. But I'd rather have been successful than with a gf and I unlike most robots would be OK with dying kissless, as long as I had lived up to my professional potential.
>>
>>36152955
>Joy Division
I have ADHD.
maybe a lot more.

When I was a kid, schizophrenia to me was people hearing voices and seeing terrible things.
That's what they told us.

Medicine changes with discovery.

Apparently it isnt that simple.
It could be seeing patterns that aren't there.
Extreme delusions of grandeur and grandiose episodes of "clarity".

I have this thing.

Its probably what sparked my interest in film.
Creating stories.
I always had this aether in me of stories.

Like a wellspring of worlds that constantly kept me distracted.

These worlds are often tethered to auditory triggers.

Hearing this music sends me to something made on the fly.

Joy Division.
A strike team of individuals who felt like I do.
They donated themselves to a government sanctioned development or something.
Why not?
What's to lose.?
They were all altered.

They operate like the BRPD does in hellboy.
The name is a joke obviously.
>>
I fantasize about my waifu a lot. Or just girls in general, though I gave up on 3dpd a long time ago. I like to think about physical stuff. Cuddling, hand holding, head patting. Especially things like sleeping next to her or letting her rest her head on my shoulder. I fap a lot but don't have a lot of sexual fantasies about my waifu. It doesn't feel right. I don't like cheating, infidelity, sluttiness, etc. and it feels too similar somehow.
I also really like to think about life with my waifu. How I'd see her at school every day. Giving her something on Valentine's Day and making her blush. Going somewhere cool with her and watching her get all excited. Stuff like that.
Typing all this out made me feel worse. Fuck I'm lonely.
>>
I generally have degenerate gay fantasies about being fucked. Nothing unusual.
>>
File: 1453186817133.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1453186817133.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>36152330
24/7
>Do you fantasize about some science fiction/fantasy alternate reality?
Commonly end up in fantasy, either as a edgy dark knight berated for his small size yet proceeds to blow everyone the fuck out. A heal slut mage or on some knights a fairy captured by a qt heroine.

Sometimes I mix it up with sci-fi but there is also a re-occurring theme of size play and gentle femdom.
>Do you fantasize about having a gf?
Yes, see above however.
Do you fantasize about being happy?
Yes, see above.
>>
I want a loving older sister
>>
File: 1490749933633.jpg (42KB, 240x235px) Image search: [Google]
1490749933633.jpg
42KB, 240x235px
>finally get gf
>instantly get urge to cheat on her

BRAIN STAHP
>>
>fantasize about living a comfy fantasy life in a fictional world
>fantasize about getting an incurable disease and dying without having to lift a finger
>fantasize about discovering a secret government conspiracy to do vague evil stuff and going on the run with a qt tinfoil hat gf
>fantasize about being an 80s stadium rock / glam star and playing super fast solos in tight pants to sold out shows
>fantasize about living alone in a comfy shack on a mountain for the rest of my life
>fantasize about stopping a school shooting in high school and saving my crush / dying and having everyone remember me
>fantasize about living in an anime
>fantasize about committing suicide in various edgy ways (on national live tv, calling air strike on my overrun position during a war, etc)
>fantasize about becoming an invisible, bodyless observer of the entire universe
>fantasize about a cute girl confessing her love to me while furiously blushing
>>
File: 1479752541492.jpg (127KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479752541492.jpg
127KB, 640x640px
>>36152430
>>36152499
It's a rather interesting theory how Lanius is actually several people, one mantle of a mythical figure in The Legion, which would explain the bullshit story Caesar spins you about him being an unforgiving scarred warrior and then every other legionnaire giving you a different unbelievable story. It would also explain having all of his slaves being blinded.
>>
>>36152330
I want to have my own spacecraft, the most important detail is that it needs a nuclear thermal rocket with water as propellant so I can refuel by mining ice from the asteroid belt and moons of the outer planets. I also fantasize about having a gf.
>>
I just fantasize about having a girlfriend. It doesn't even matter what she would be like to me, I just want someone I can project my emotions onto and can love. I don't even care if the relationship would be abusive towards me. I just want a girl who would be willing to spend time with me.
>>
I have an imaginary girlfriend that I spend most of my free time with. So yeah.
>>
File: 60671019_p2.jpg (191KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
60671019_p2.jpg
191KB, 900x1100px
Every night. It usually revolves around me needing to being protected by, or nursed back to health by anime girls.
>>
>>36153680
you make it sound like multiple people have multiple conflicting accounts of Lanius' background, but the only thing that really makes it ambiguous is Lucius saying he was "a full legionary by the time he was 12"

I think he's just one person, but the Hidebarks story was propaganda
>>
I fantasize about culling evil from the world.
>you will never get to FRANK evil people
>>
File: _asian _supercute _jap _feet.jpg (92KB, 682x846px) Image search: [Google]
_asian _supercute _jap _feet.jpg
92KB, 682x846px
>>36152330
I fantasize about having money
I fantasize about having a sweet Japanese gf
>>
>>36153869
What's your imaginary gf like?
>>
File: 1479750232571.jpg (107KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1479750232571.jpg
107KB, 640x427px
>>36154051
I suppose the fact that the legion has so few NPCs doesn't help. I really wish they had had more time to finish Legion land to the east. There's also the account from Joshua Graham and Ulysses.
>>
>>36154469
>I really wish they had had more time to finish Legion land to the east.

agreed; I played Legion more times than I did NCR and independent. Feels like it has more substance as a faction than the Big Bad evil Fallout 3 Enclave

>Graham and Ulysses.

Top notch characters
>>
File: 1387137596544.jpg (23KB, 374x358px) Image search: [Google]
1387137596544.jpg
23KB, 374x358px
i miss my ex to fucking death and i would give anything to be with them again. things are not the same anymore

they were the only one that understood me, we would talk everyday and we had the same taste in music, games, same sense of humor, etc
i fantasize about being with them again. every single night. they were the best thing that happened to me, and i'm convinced i'll never meet anyone like that ever again. fuck i miss them so much and it actually hurts me

this is more of a rant but i needed to spill my emotions somewhere
>>
>>36154602
did your ex identify as multiple people, or do you just want to be obnoxious?
>>
File: 1429135155165.jpg (116KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1429135155165.jpg
116KB, 700x466px
>>36152330
Having a girlfriend

It's so vanilla and boring but I'm going to be 21 soon and never had much contact with the opposite gender
>>
File: Lily-Tides-of-Destiny.jpg (130KB, 409x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lily-Tides-of-Destiny.jpg
130KB, 409x640px
Probably one of my favorite fantasies is a secondary character in Rune Factory. I think it basically boils down to wanting a life of self sufficiency with a tight nit community where I am skilled enough in just about everything to help everybody, making me the one of the main pillars in said community. Also, Lily is best waifu, I don't care how bad ToD was to the other games.
>>
>>36154643
i figured it didn't matter much, it's a guy though
i didnt want replies to be
>lol faggot
or
>lol roastie
call me obnoxious or whatever, i'm just insecure
>>
I will never escape the fantasy of suddenly playing a song I like on a piano at a party really well and impressing everyone for as long as I live.

I don't even know how to play the piano.

Or how to go to parties.
>>
File: 1478459681650.gif (470KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1478459681650.gif
470KB, 258x258px
sometimes I imagine that I have a group of close friends and we do fun things together

like I'll imagine we all go to karaoke ironically and get drunk as hell and I go up and do bare naked ladies' "one week" and everyone goes nuts because I can do the fast part and we all laugh and stuff

or we'll watch movies that I like and have a good time, or play co-op games on N64

I don't really know what else friends do but this kind of stuff makes me feel good when I think about it
>>
File: IMG_2068.jpg (171KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2068.jpg
171KB, 750x937px
>>36152330
All the time. I self-insert my own characters in vidya, tv shows, anime. Hell, I'll even take a cool looking Sci-Fi or Fantasy picture and build a fantasy around it.
>>
>ywn live in Calradia and form an unstoppable warband
Why live
>>
>>36154317
Are you still here? I want to go into detail nigga
>>
>>36154672
fair enough, though you'd get similar hate if it had been a girl. Just having an ex regardless of gender will often get you angry/bitter replies on /r9k/

it gets better; as in more manageable, but it never leaves. Don't ever expect the pain to leave you entirely, and you'll do fine
>>
File: 1485300211129.jpg (191KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1485300211129.jpg
191KB, 600x715px
>>36152330
i have an imaginary gf
>>
>>36152330
I fantasize about exploring Japan with a weeb loli gf
>>
>Low voltage tech
>Poor in rich area
>Boss is a coke head asshole, parents keep him and business afloat
>Dream about starting my own business and crushing him
>Will never have enough money for it
>Will never rise above and take control of my fate

Feels bad, man. Feels bad.
>>
>>36154759
Yep. I'm still here and I don't mind detail.
>>
>>36153217
I read it, anon. It's a nice fantasy. I can sympathize with you, except for the Russia thing
>>
>>36154717
Me too originally, anon. Me too.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x800px
I daydream about giant girls being real and destroying cities
>>
>>36154904
I really need to ask, I kind of get the appeal of giant girls but where does the city destruction element of this fetish come from? It seems very common among giant/giantess lovers.
>>
File: 1478326429005.jpg (499KB, 1920x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1478326429005.jpg
499KB, 1920x1135px
I fantasize about being well established in life and I fantasize about the time in my life that preceded where I am now. I don't want to worry about money and my student debt. I want a small commute and a comfy job. If I could just make it through the first two years while spending frugally, I could finally think about moving out.

Before this chapter of my life, I had the best chapter to date. I wrote a novel and I made all these new friends and I fell in love. I was ready to change the world. It fell through and now all I have is a pile of half-forgotten memories.

Right now my debt is going up, my motivation is slipping, and I'm struggling to socialize in a meaningful way. I cry all the time and I masturbate too much. I think about every moment except this one. I waste my days conceptualizing where I was and where I'm going to be. I don't even write anymore - I'm perpetually terrified of all the free time I'm about to lose. I feel like my 20s just got sold to the highest bidder.
>>
>>36154820
I'm typing, give me a few
>>
>>36154999
Life is horrible and unfair, but at least you got trips.
>>
>>36152330
I fantasize about reliving high school and using it is a time to grow and develop socially instead of being a porn addicted shut-in orbiter
>>
>>36152330
I mostly fantasize about being in a romantic relationship with my qt oneitis. Just doing stuff with her like going on a date with her, picking her up from work, driving her around, talking with her while she lays her head on my shoulder, introducing her to my parents. Being there for her, cuddling with her and comforting her after a shitty day. It's so pathetic and vanilla but I'm a pretty lonely guy.
>>
>>36154904
Stocc
>>
>>36154820
>>36154820
>Since I'm from California, she is a white/Mexican mix with pale skin, and long flowing black hair
>Since I play fighting games I meet her at a local fighting game tournament
>She is very shy, and I meet her after beating a mutual friend in the tournament
>Since I'm a cyborg, I can blend in okay in certain social situations, but am complete shit with girls
>Me and my robot friend somehow go to the local bar with my soon to be girlfriend
>I don't drink, so why the fuck are we going to the bar?
>We all talk, sh is extremely shy
>I like this girl, but I'm ugly as fuck, how do I get her to like me?
>Make shitty joke as bait, see if she laughs.
>Get her to smile, it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
>Start some light teasing
>She is actually starting to open up
>none of us drink alcohol so we only drink shit like soda
>Bar atmosphere is going stale so we decide to go outside
>Its midnight, and its a nice cool breeze going by
>I will never get another opportunity to do this again.
>Ask for her number
>She actually says yes.

I haven't thought about this part so I'm going to skip to the current situation.

>she is the ideal girlfriend, cooks, cleans, feminine.
>Parents don't like me because I'm black
>Tell them to go fuck themselves
>They isolate her
>She cries to me saying she loves me too much to leave so she chooses to stay with me
>I'm a fighting game tournament champion
>my youtube channel is growing about to get to 1M subs
>She also trains and becomes just as good as me.
>We dominate the tournament circuit, and spend our time traveling the world
>competing in tournaments, eating food, and traveling
>We remain virgins because we don't want sex to ruin our relationship
>there is teasing, but we don't go all the way.

Story is probably shit, but I daydream bout this in all my free time when I'm not watching anime, or playing vidya.

She loves me no matter what, would do anything for me. Cries that she feels like she might (cont)
>>
I want to be a cool guy who wears a nice suit who spends his time adventuring the world getting into adventures that usually end in lots of shootouts with legions of hired goons, and hopefully some sex with the girl of the week, before I drive away to the next adventure.

I just want to be an action movie hero to be honest.
>>
File: 1349625067015.jpg (25KB, 521x447px) Image search: [Google]
1349625067015.jpg
25KB, 521x447px
>>36152330
I create fantasy worlds in my head.

I have the drawfag and writefag skills to feed my imagination too.
>>
File: no more.jpg (72KB, 280x275px) Image search: [Google]
no more.jpg
72KB, 280x275px
My fantasy story, usually. It consumes a lot of my thoughts. My best friend has a fantasy story that consumes him in the same way. We talk and bounce ideas off each other and critique in an ouroboros of autism.
I have lesser stories that link to my main fantasy story. I also have ones that are basically fanfictions or how I would change stories I like, those are very self indulgent.
Sometimes I imagine having a girlfriend or being a relatively famous stage performer.
>>
>>36152330
I fantasize about being a rich, intelligent middleaged man living on a southern japanese island that I negotiated as soveriegn from the japanese government, and I'd have a massive tower surrounded by advanced automated facilities producing military hardware and electronics and I'd sit up in my tower looking into the sunset sky filled with automated drone delivery ships, sipping whiskey next to my cute, extremely tall, loving and devoted yet capable and clever kitsunemimi wife.

that's my "happy place" that i think about

i just want to be free and out of society's control so I can just tinker and build and spend time with a perfect girl who i know doesnt exist
>>
>>36152330
i fantasize all the time

about an alternate life where i'm not scared to leave the house and interact with others, where i feel safe being able to go outside and walk around and interact with nature the way i want to

i fantasize alternate realities of all sorts where i time travel, i'm invisible exploring and observing the world and humanity, i'm exploring space, i can communicate with and understand all life forms, i meet someone and fall in love in a place i like being alive in, starting life from zero with my old mind in tact, the world coming to an ending and living in that era, being a different life form, living in medieval times, hanging out with imaginary friends in an imaginary school growing up together, killing myself and the way it changes the future, what it's like to live as other people

really i just fantasize about whatever i want to at the moment, usually because i feel empty without it and getting sucked into my brain can help me escape and give me the same feelings to the point i forget about reality and who i am and once i regain awareness the comedown can feel empty but i just jump into some other escapism, a game, music, sometimes it's nice to feel sad

my dreams are more in depth than my fantasies but i stopped talking about them or writing about them because i would spend 8 hours at a time getting lost in the grandeur feelings that came fresh from a dream yet faded with further observation... i'm not sure if it's because reality dissipates the original image with it's shittiness or if dreaming is like swimming underwater in a dopamine ocean full of drugs that distort how much any of it really matters and it just feels good to be anywhere else away from where you really are, for impossibilities and exploration and constant exciting and terrifying stimuli to still exist
>>
File: 6a6d23e7.gif (1012KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
6a6d23e7.gif
1012KB, 480x270px
>>36155254
(cont.) lose me to some other girl. I also get her into the gym, and build the perfect body. I day dream about spending time with her. Laughing, watching anime, and kissing her softly. This is what gets me by. Even though I don't have a gf, my brain will supplement whatever I don't get in real life.
>>
I fantasize that some cute gril recognizes that below the layers of depression and bitterness that I'm actually a decent person who just wants to be loved, falls for me, and wants to save me and make me feel better.

Too bad that It will never happen.
>>
File: 1490444450713.png (402KB, 528x588px) Image search: [Google]
1490444450713.png
402KB, 528x588px
>>36152330
>meet qt black girl with major in literature of music comp
>finish bachelor's in philosophy
>move innawoods to a small log cabin
>spend the rest of my days hunting, reading, smoking weed, watching movies, working out, painting, and raising the kiddos

that's literally all I want out of life
>>
File: 1483106278669.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1483106278669.png
140KB, 354x378px
I want to be a stupidly honorable knight, I want to be an everyday hero but not in this world, a fantasy world.
>tfw no high elves or demon girls
>tfw wont find any of them as slaves or refugees and going on travels in a high fantasy world traveling with one
>tfw can never be stupidly powerful beyond my human body (mana, some sort of trainable body energy)
I guess I can summarize it as wanting to live in a high fantasy world with various interacting races of humanoid beings.
Also the autistic part is I want to do good things around that world but as a knight who never takes off his helmet or talks very much but is very powerful. Kind of like Goblin Slayer but less rape and also the dark elf would need to be the kind that steps on me.

Like, there are heros in fantasy that are oblivious to everything and are only morally correct. I dont want that, I want to be driven and act upon my own desires but also be known as upright and kind.
>Autistic
>>
>>36155453
Why a black girl though? They can't ever conpare to white girls, even the most beautiful
>>
File: RFelix.jpg (2MB, 3265x4898px) Image search: [Google]
RFelix.jpg
2MB, 3265x4898px
>>36152330
I fantasize about being a good looking male model

>my mom did modeling
>she is insanely atractive
>am not atractive at all
>weak jaw and puffy cheeks
>lazy eye makes my other eye look way bigger (asymetrical as fuck)
>tfw will never have woman fall over me because of my aesthetics
>tfw I keep telling my mom how cosmetic surgery will benefit my selfesteem and likehood with girls
>tfw have wide hips
>tfw she sees me perfect cause she loves me and keeps telling me I dont need it (she literally thinks god made us all perfect and shit since she is very religous) just to make me feel better and keeps telling me I need no surgery

I wish girls would see me the same way they see models or boy bands

atleast I managed to get her ass genetics so I guess thats good
>>
File: 1478019323093.jpg (35KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1478019323093.jpg
35KB, 604x604px
>>36155518
Oh and to the question if I want to be happy
I do not want to be happy all the time in that world so I can really appreciate how good I have it there.
Ideally I would keep my memories of this world so I can fully comprehend the ups and downs.
If I hadnt lived this life first, I am sure I would be a different person given different opportunities and different upbringing somewhere else
Like, what if I became racist against elves or demons if I was just born into a fantasy world,
I would kick the shit out of myself if that was the case.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x1790px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x1790px
>>36154975
it's just a power fantasy

or a reverse power fantasy I guess. she's got all the power. everyone is so insignificant, humankind is so insignificant in comparison

like when you watch a godzilla movie or something, and godzilla starts wrecking everything with his atomic breath. your brain goes YEAAAAH. my brain is wired wrong, so when a giant girl starts wrecking everything, my penis goes YEEAAAAH
>>
File: katsuwife.jpg (120KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
katsuwife.jpg
120KB, 700x445px
I live in Thailand at the moment but want to move to Japan soon

Fantasise about having a nice Japanese wife who makes me packed lunch everyday and I cook western food on the weekends.

Also I teach at a university in the fantasy, not at a highschool like right now.
>>
File: 1468888823510.jpg (458KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468888823510.jpg
458KB, 1920x1200px
>>36155655
I dont want to make you feel bad or anything but the weight of a human much larger than our size would have its bones break and it could not survive even falling over.

I wrote the stuff above this post and I totally understand liking giant girls. I hope if I ever go to a fantasy world the laws of physics are different because giant girls are high tier except I don't like them crushing cities or whatever because at that size having sex is implausible. Unless vore is sex.
>tfw forever cucked by gravity
>>
I go to a fantasy world as I am, though I can't age. I am haunted by a prince, and his ghost bullies me on into helping save his kingdom and to destroy the dark lords that rule the multiverse.
We travel a lot, sometimes we get drawn into quests or help save people. With the multiverse there's few kinds of places we haven't been.
We make a lot of friends, ones that may find their path leads elsewhere but we part knowing we will always be friends. Sometimes we run into them again. Not often. We also make a lot of enemies.
>>
I want to have close friends but I never did so I don't know how
>>
>>36155734
The image in the post you replied to technically doesn't depict a human, but an amanojaku.
>>
File: 1473910342922.jpg (32KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1473910342922.jpg
32KB, 591x716px
>>36155839
Bully

originalalaasasdada
>>
>>36154602
Delanie?
>>
File: 1486279680371.jpg (341KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486279680371.jpg
341KB, 1200x1600px
>>36155544
because I'm black

I totally agree, but I just feel like I can't connect to white women like I can black women.

I do, however have a separate fantasy where I learn Russian, travel to Russia and live an effay life with pic related
>>
>>36155518
It may be autistic. But its fucking cool
>>
I have a gf so I worry about her leaving me
>>
I fantasize about having the maturity I do now back in freshman year of highschool. I would have become Juilliard worthy in terms of classical guitar and general composition.

I imagine being able to get a cute gf after working out at a younger age and honing my skills to make the most of my situation. Sure I'd have to deal with an abusive oldest brother and his disgusting fat wife but I'd be out of home most of the time.

I imagine playing the piano by myself and just writing music in peace. Music for me. My ears only. No autism. No spaghetti. No trying to fit in. Just me and the staff paper. My guitar and I.

I imagine meeting someone who thinks like me, who doesn't speak much or tries to socially involve themselves like others, who can enjoy silence with me. I imagine going to the secluded spots of my high school with her and playing music together or listening to music together. I imagine holding her hand and leaning against each other. I imagine going to the same university with her.

But then reality hits. I don't do much imagining. Even fantasy has been corrupted by my reality. Soon I'll be either homeless or dead. I can't handle this world. I wasn't built for it.
>>
>>36155518
you sound like a real bro
would travel with in a fantasy world/10
>>
>>36155518
>>36155781
i want to be in a fantasy world and be able to just screw around but also watch it grow as an immortal
>>
My life is absolute shit and I want to die every day, my fantasies are the only reason I'm still sane.
I know that afterlife either doesn't exist or is insanely dissapointing but I really hope that heaven is you being able to live out any and all of your fantasies.
Reality is just so dissapointing.
>>
>>36152330
I want to redo everything with my current memories. There's a lot of stuff I wish I could have prevented from when I was younger.

At the very least, I'd like to regain the memories that I repressed from when I was a kid. At least then I could move past it. Plus, I'd know that I'm not crazy and making my trauma up. It's hard to seek help when you can't even remember most of it and don't completely trust the few things that you do remember.
>>
i imagine a life where the nightmares have stopped, where im not weighed down by the guilt of every mistake ive made and all the people I've let down. i imagine myself better looking, confident enough to act as charismatic as i used to be. i like to think about living on my own, just me, my pets, and someone to love. just something cozy. we wouldn't need a lot of friends. just comfort and peace with knowing our love is enough to motivate us to be the best we could be. I'd decorate the walls with my paintings and we'd make music together...
and then i remember he left me, and that without him I've gone back to my filthy neet ways, desperately licking at my own wounds and waiting for something to save me.

im disgusted by myself.
>>
>>36152390
Why the fuck are you here? Get out whore
>>
age regression

wow someone alrady said that lol
>>
>>36152624
>I don't know why the japs romanticize it so much but it's shit and it was always shit.
because their post-school life sucks so much more
remember that the high school fantasy anime is aimed at societal failures and depressed young adults. working 12+ hours a day, forced to go out drinking with the boss and workmates you hate afterwards, sleeping on a park bench or capsule for four hours and getting ready for work again.
fantasies of high school are the only thing they have. the last remnant of feeling somewhat free in their shitty society.
>>
I've always dreamed some prestigious University. I always did poorly in school, so having some sort of meaningful academic success would mean a lot to me.
>>
>>36155254
>>36155404
I read through it, it's a sweet fantasy anon. I'm unable to form relationship fantasies so reading ones others have made is nice. I was especially impressed by the remaining virgins thing.
>>
>>36152330
You dont want to know, im this close to being That Guy
>>
File: 1491315571329.jpg (610KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491315571329.jpg
610KB, 854x1280px
>>36152330
I fantasize about being a god-like being. Immediately I would adopt the form of a perfect, muscled male body without a visible face. In empty lots in cities, I would raise my perfect cathedrals and temples in flawless white marble, and in them I would receive all in need, and save those worthy of being saved. People would come to me, and I would embrace them happily.

Everything they hated about themselves, every evil that haunts them would be burned out in such a brilliant light, and they would be pure. I would re-shape the world into as perfect a form as it could ever be.

i am loveless, so i suppose it makes sense that my fantasy is being loved by all
>>
>>36152390
two posts in and we already have a whore bragging about bf
enjoy your cervical cancer.
>>
>>36159127
I fantasize about similiar.

I become a godlike golden being, perfect physic, I either stay hidden for a time, or come out publicly.

From there, I empower nationalists, and expose the elite.

At some point they try to nuke me, but i stop the bombs midway.

I empower the nationalists, and help them, but makes it clear they have to do the purge and I wont save them by doing everything myself.

We destroy turkey, and destroy and eradicate most of the middle east, then unseat all merkels & un criminals.

Also purge cucktraitor leftists, by building a huge blender in middle of town, and throw them in and turn on the giant blender.
>>
>>36152330
>Giant womens feet.
>Hooking up with my old German teacher who belittled me.
>Getting into a relationship with a dominant cougar.
>Getting to be a neet forever.
>Getting infinite money.
>Being loved.
>Being happy with life.
>>
>>36152330
I fantasize about living in remote island with a loving family and self sustaining housing
The island would have some population but very far apart from each other and the shops would be a decent drive away
Would need to save assloads of money, get a job that i can do remotely and find a gf i can tolerate
>>
>>36152430
>>36152499
>>36153680
>>36154051
>>36154469
I fantasize the completion of the collapse of western civilisation, or at least some catastrophe that far outreaches my ability to escape the region within a week.

Normie bullshit will melt away like the skin off their faces in the searing radioactive cloud.
Wicked witchy HR roasties will relearn their place as reproductive cattle. Cucky "men" will stop repeating dumb platitudes like "life is what you make it"
I bet your life being fucked over by 100 Megatons wasn't "what you make it", huh.
>>
File: 1490012351249.jpg (148KB, 862x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490012351249.jpg
148KB, 862x1000px
I wish I was able to have a Death Note but in my mind so that I could kill people spontaneously without consequences.
>>
Dream of marrying Ann from Persona 5
>>
File: 1486422874270.gif (865KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486422874270.gif
865KB, 400x400px
I fantasize alot about role reversal and a fantasy world in which females are the more dominant and powerful gender.
>>
I just don't want to feel bad anymore...
origin
>>
>>36152676
>>36152477
I feel so much from this, anons.

I fantasize (every once in a while) about this girl i knew from middle school to high school.
She was the weirdo of course, with myself being somewhere in the middle of the cool crowd and the few unrecognized blips that attended my middle school.
She was cute then in middle school. Didn't go for it when she was obviously interested in me and I in her.
Years later in HS, she gains weight, goes a little psycho and pretends to have tourettes syndrome throughout high school just to be a delinquent (pretty badass desu when she kept yelling "cunt" during our english teachers lecture.
Find out 2 years after HS that she died of an OD.
Not sure what she was on, but she got kicked out of college for drug use in the dorms.

To this day I often wonder if I could have changed that path by asking her out.

I try not to think about it too often because I get into a dark place.
>>
this is a good thread

we need more threads like this instead of the constant racebait, woman-hating, trap/braps, orbiter-threads, etc.
>>
File: 1445447327705.jpg (82KB, 700x856px) Image search: [Google]
1445447327705.jpg
82KB, 700x856px
>>36152330
I mainly fantasize about space traveling and battles of interstellar empires. How they function, how they are divided, what are the people like. How their weapons work and why do they fight.
But once in a while I dream about having a gf and living with her. Waking up beside her, hugging her from behind when she is doing something in kitchen or coming back from work and kissing her on the cheek.
I am pathetic
>>
One of my deepest fantasies is to be an elf, and have some sort of elf soul-mate. The thought of more or less being an elf while also living out my fantasy of one day being a mother (wint happen because my my ovaries are fucked and I'm infertile), is alluring.
>>
File: marcille_bullying.jpg (66KB, 303x408px) Image search: [Google]
marcille_bullying.jpg
66KB, 303x408px
>>36163018
Elfs are for ...
>>
For my e-crush to reciprocate my feelings, live together and grow old with our dogs.
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
I like to fantasize about how my life could have turned out. Maybe I have a more exciting life, like an athlete or maybe a racing driver.

Maybe I'm waking up comfortably holding the love of my life, and seeing her perfect blonde hair glow in the sunlight seeping through the curtains.

But everyday I wake up to the same monotonous routines and alarm, still feeling like shit and waking up alone.
>>
>>36152330
What anime is this gif from?
>>
>>36152330

I fantasize about becoming an invincible immortal super-high-tech raider. In my fantasies, I capture my enemies and make them immortal and indestructible too, but I use that to rape and torture them. My male enemies I instantly convert into women.
>>
File: IMG_20170410_184157.jpg (144KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170410_184157.jpg
144KB, 905x1280px
I like to fantasize about living a happy life with the boy of my dreams.
I often ironically cry when I think he doesn't exist.

>Pic related
>>
I only really have one fantasy and it usually crosses my mind when I'm lying in bed trying to sleep, but sometimes I daydream about it while I'm at work doing something mundane.

Basically I just want to be loved by a cute lesbian..

We would cuddle in bed on a lazy Sunday morning. Occasionally kissing my back and neck or fondling my breasts, making me let out little gasps and moans. Eventually I'd get out of bed and make us a huge breakfast to enjoy. She'd climb out of bed after smelling the delicious food in the kitchen and see me standing at the stove clutching the frying pan and hug me from behind, playfully squeezing me like a husband would to a wife.

After breakfast we'd spend the day laying on a comfy couch alternating between watching movies together, playing vidya, and browsing the net. When we start to get a bit sleepy she'll take my hand and lead me to the bedroom where she'll spoon me lovingly until I drift off. I would feel so safe, so loved and just happy.. feeling her arms around me and her warm body next to mine. This is the saddest part to me.. because I'm laying in bed alone while dreaming about this. She's not here and she probably will never be here.
>>
>>36152475
I have to be honest. Write it down. Write everything down you ever imagined. Articulate the kind of longing you feel. Articulate every last bit of it. If you publish it or not (even on some blog) doesn't matter because writing it down and putting it into words will make it sort of real and you will understand yourself better.
I wish I could've been your friend to daydream with. I wish we could've made something out of those ideas. I wish I would've known you.
But maybe, I'll read something you've written one day and not even know it. And I'm looking forward to that moment.
>>
File: tfindwi_f.jpg (323KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tfindwi_f.jpg
323KB, 1500x1000px
>>36152330
>Do you fantasize about some science fiction/fantasy alternate reality?
Fuck yes, recently I fantasize about having a godlike sword made of copper and damascus steel, so thicc
>Do you fantasize about having a gf?
FUCK YES, but I have a lot of friends so I'm fine even without one, for now
>Do you fantasize about being happy?
I am already happy so no

>inb4 "you should be 18 to post here"
Well, I am, I think it's necessary to be childish sometimes or your life will be fucking boring and static
>>
File: depression.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>36152330
i fantasize cuddling with this small qt asian girl that idk if still likes me

thats all i ever wanted, but i have intimacy anxiety and i cant achieve that
>>
>>36152352
The last dream I recall having was one where I went to a "refugee" camp in nazi attire, and burned the whole mess down with a flamethrower.
It was great.
>>
>>36164044
It's from FLCL desu.
>>
I fantasize a lot about being abducted.

I know it's pretty fucked up, but no one has ever really wanted me. Never had friends, never had a girlfriend, my parents didn't even want me. The idea of someone wanting me enough to keep me against my will just sounds nice. Obviously the kind of people who would do this in real life are mentally unstable/perverted, but in my fantasies they're always kind and just do it because they love me and want what's best for me. They dote on me and treat me like I'm incapable of doing anything without their help, until I feel like I actually am, until they break me down with all the affection/positive reinforcement and I've given up on escaping completely.

The more I think about it the sadder it becomes.
>>
I can maladaptive daydream so I have lots of fantasies I access regularly for hours on end each day. Some of them im a powerful figter in an magical world, some im the badass in an apocolypse. For a while I had one where my close friend and I started dating and got married and lived together in a small place in germany, fucking creepy to go that far into a fantasy about someone I know but eh it happens. The thing is the other day she asked me out, saying she had been trying to get me to the past 2 months but I was too autistic to notice, so now this scenerio is the set for most of my active fantasies, mine and hers future. I doubt the relationship will last that long but it keeps me going so why not indulge
>>
>>36164718
Thanks, pham

Origin
>>
i want to find a purpose for my existence
>>
File: 1435047606251.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1435047606251.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>>36152330
I just plain can't handle adult life and fantasize about being a young boy every fucking day. I wish I had friends and went on adventures with them like in all those books for kids, but I'm an unlikeable ugly piece of shit. I don't want to work at a dead end job every day until I'm too old and numb to enjoy life anymore. Everyone else seems to cope with the realities of modern life just fine, but I'm a total failure. I don't even have any disabilities I could shift the blame on. It's all my fault that my life is garbage. I want to be young, loved, carefree, and have friends that care for me deeply. I wish adult life was still in the distant future and I still had the hope to become anything I wanted instead of being a blue collar worker.
>>
about being a girl/having been born as one
>>
>>36155453
>tfw I will never read Walden with my qt gf while preparing a stew
>>
>>36152330

I fantasize about having a high-achieving brown wife and a well-paid job doing research overseas. Sometimes I imagine that I write a bestselling book and give interviews on air, explaining how I managed to overcome such adversity to find success.

Meanwhile, in the modern day, I make $1,000 per month from freelance contracts but am too insecure to look for another writing position or start on a project of my own.
>>
File: 1486264789167.png (888KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1486264789167.png
888KB, 998x1096px
>>36152475
I like to fantasize about a super advanced civilization coming to Earth long after we've all slaughtered each other to extinction. I picture them slowly discovering human culture, decoding our languages, developing a way to scan and extract the memories from long dead people and experience them in a sort of delirious biochemical virtual reality, cherishing them as treasures and a great source of knowledge and entertainment.

I like to think they'd dismiss all the CEOs, presidents, kings and famous celebrities as utter trash, and the fractured mind of some forgotten robot who died in utter misery and loneliness would be seen by them as a brilliant jewel of blinding beauty. They'd write entire books devoted to the depths of his pain, dashed hopes and the fictional worlds he used to daydream about. They'd see all the paintings that were germinating in his imagination, never to be channeled into canvas, all the narratives never to be poured on paper. Long after mankind's collapse, long after it could possibly make any difference to that robot, someone would finally discover those memories, images, thoughts, all those tears lost in the rain, and they'd give them meaning, it wouldn't be all for nothing.
>>
>>36166974
if it makes you feel better we're all living in a simulation so maybe a higher dimensional being will write a book report on you someday
>>
>>36166974
https://youtu.be/ubTJI_UphPk Reminds me of this
>>
I fantasize about being a wildland firefighter, being in a locally popular crust/d-beat punk band, having a small farm and a motorcycle, dying in an accident where my boss is at fault so her life is fucked and I don't have to destroy my family by an heroing.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.