[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a grill I was dating but nothing went further. She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1485167512406m.jpg (89KB, 998x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485167512406m.jpg
89KB, 998x1024px
There was a grill I was dating but nothing went further. She says we are different type of people and we won't make it.

I go full desperados , I mean desperation. Start messaging her on daily basis, almost asking just for a fuck if we won't be bf and gf. She lashes out at me for being such a child.

I keep messaging her daily (calling her cute names basically and telling how much I want her like an animal). For me it was part a joke part a necessity. She doesn't respond to a single text except if it was a Christmas greeting. This goes for about 3 or 4 months and I tell her that I regret being such a manchild and stop messaging her.

A month later she messages me :

> Did you give up?

Guys, wat do??
>>
G-g-g-guys!? Why did she ask me that? What should I've done?
>>
>>36152033
>show up to her house in a fursuit with rose in mouth and winebottles
>ello m'lady (tip fedora)
>fuck her like a chad all night long
>???
>profit
>>
> She says we are different type of people and we won't make it.

Holy fuck you got rekt

How can women get away with this bullshit?
>>
>>36152033
Say
>Did you give in?
>>
>>36152554
hello redddit
olilian
>>
>>36152033
>attention well dries up
>deems you worthy enough for a miniscule response knowing it will fuck you up and destroy your progress
Continue ignoring her anon. You are doing well.
>>
>>36152791
OP here.

Guess I fucked up responding to her and going in for another 2 months same way until I stopped it 2 months ago. There was not a single response.

I hate myself
>>
>>36152033
she wants the dick dude
>>
>>36152948
You did fuck up. Supremely. At least these next two months will be over with quickly and you can get back to your progress but I do not envy your reset of the loop.

Do not give in. Never allow a woman to run your life.
>>
>>36152976
Well it's been two months as I said. I was playing the first time but I am angry at myself that I got played by my game in the end and I didn't get the pussy. That cunt didn't even block me. I liked her because she was a really nice and good hearted girl - she had her principles and wasn't a whore. But it doesn't nean she isn't a complete silent attention whore just like all of them.
>>
>>36153173
Okay so you didn't respond to her this time then? If so then you are doing well, friend.
>>
>>36153190
There was no second response from here. I quit it two months ago on my own initiative after two months of continued stalk type messaging because of here one qyestion.

I wanna smash :@
>>
>>36153271
You're not gonna smash, anon. You should not even have the delusion involving that ever happening.

You need to drop this girl and push her as far away from your mind as possible. Whatever you do, do not ever contact her or respond to her again.
>>
>>36153353
It greatly displeases me but I do understand that and that's why I have cut ties with her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.