[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>White bois make snarky comments about you and your black bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 1465661742314.png (261KB, 390x760px) Image search: [Google]
1465661742314.png
261KB, 390x760px
>White bois make snarky comments about you and your black bf
>>
>>36151811
>get off on the rage of whitebois
>bf gets off on the rage of whitebois
>bf plows me like a cotton field behind the mall dumpster
>go home
>bring up how many dirty looks we got
>get fucked again in raw, painful pussy

get on up, bitch
>>
>>36151811
>>36152768
HAHAHA you've made yourselves untouchable for life. ANY guy of any race who knows you've fucked a fucking monkey is going to see you as trash. Bonus: In professional and social settings, men AND women will see you as the scum of the earth.

You cannot recover from this. There are no apologies or take backs. You're stuck with it for life. Go ahead, pretend like you're glad about it

:)
>>
I'm starting to think that the only reason a white girl would date a nigger is that people of the same intellect tend to date. Otherwise, how else would two normal people tolerate each other for such a prolonged and involved relationships. From there, you can draw the implication I'm making about this association.
>>
File: 2131332323.jpg (101KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
2131332323.jpg
101KB, 386x386px
>>36152768
>>bf plows me like a cotton field

Ha
>>
>>36152835
>taking all bait this seriously
>untouchable for life
>everyone will know yadda yadda yadda
You sure are autistic, my guy.
Saged
>>
>>36152835
Nigger I don't care.
I'm a fucking lunch lady.
I'm a dead end dirtbag with no future, I'm sterile, nothing good is coming my way.
Why the fuck shouldn't I use the only power I have in life, huh?
The only thing I can do to effect anyone is make them mad, be it right here on an anonymous Chinese red deer river cave painting forum, or out in public.
Why the fuck shouldn't I?
And what the fuck is wrong with doing it with someone who likes me despite being a dropout loser?
>>
>>36152909
Ask any cunt who's ever burned the coal if there was a toll to pay. People find out. Especially about something like that.

And it is for life. Are you a nigger or something? How do you not know this?
>>
File: IMG_2169.jpg (76KB, 584x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2169.jpg
76KB, 584x358px
>>36151811
Have fun getting beaten and divorced. Maybe you'll get child support from his job at McDonald's for your little nappy haired mongrel
>>
>>36153037
So you found the one way to degrade yourself further than you already have, and you're asking me why that's wrong?

I would say hold on to a little dignity and try to improve your life, but it's too late for that now. Go for it. Just know that you're invisible to me and everyone else that isn't a booty hungry nigger.

I don't even get angry. I just feel sorry to be honest. Well, I feel pity, but also disgust. Coal burners are like elephant men basically. It's like yeah it's sad but get the fuck out of my line of sight and no I won't hold the door for you.
>>
>>36153099
>being romantically involved with someone who happens to have perfectly analogous kinks to yours is degrading
Home boy has a masters in engineering and is already making over 50,000 a year
I do not need anyone to feel sorry for me
Also, no, I'm not invisible to people like you, you're the exact kind of people that give me and my bf exactly the kind of attention we want.
Though, it is a shame you wouldn't hold the door open for me, that kind of shit's really great for getting him riled up :^)
>>
>>36153208
Lol, you fucked a nigger
>>
>>36153085
Man marries down: stable
Man marries up: unstable

gg ez
>>
>>36153251
Yeah dude
It was p great
>>
>>36153208
This post made me barf. Not only what you think is a lot of money, but talking about your other retardation. You reek of trash.
>>
>>36153266
How much were you making at 23?
>>
>>36153266
>This pseudo intellectual /pol/speak
Cringey as fuck
>>
>>36153264
Unoriginal original lol
>>
>>36153290
Honestly, I was making more. It's not an impressive figure, and I'm not a robot. Please stop though. This is fucking embarrassing. I get that you want to defend your pet ape, but fuck. Your double digit IQ is showing.

It's always so clear why cunts like this go down the path they do. Warped sense of reality, no worldliness, no confidence. I bet you fell for the propaganda on the television and thought you'd be classy for fucking a nigger?

Pro-tip: People with decency know not to do that. They see it on TV too but recognize it for what it is, even if they don't say it out loud. It's never the attractive, sophisticated women who fall for the nigger memes. It's always the dumb, ignorant cunts desperate to appear better than what they are.

Please stop responding. I feel so bad for you. But at the same time, I won't pull any punches here. You need to pay the toll, and the word must be spread as much as possible about the consequences.
>>
File: 1489636118454.jpg (49KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1489636118454.jpg
49KB, 600x590px
>>36153360
>fucking a nigger
>thinking others give a shit about anything you say ever, until you die
>>
>>36153290
I'm making 50 at 20 right now

But I'm also just saying that to brag; 50 at any age is decent, and especially for a nigger
>>
>>36153396
Stop double spacing, you look like a fag.
The fuck are you talkign about tv for?
You know there aren't any black male/white female relationships ever shown on tv or in movies, right?
The only example I can think of is Get Out, and you know, that wasn't exactly a positive portrayal.
>pay the tool
I see that here so often, but I've been with him eight years this June, and haven't been charged yet, so, feeling pretty okay desu.

you told me not to respond, but I bet my beefy pet ape you'll respond back to me:^)
>>
File: black-man-with-white-woman.jpg (37KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
black-man-with-white-woman.jpg
37KB, 480x720px
>>36153496
>you jealous white boi
>>
File: 2nap6s8.jpg (42KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2nap6s8.jpg
42KB, 600x800px
>>36153496
>you couldn't handle this much woman white boi
>>
Snark them back so hard
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mhim4btRTi1qz4rgp.jpg (42KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mhim4btRTi1qz4rgp.jpg
42KB, 500x428px
>>36153496
>you just a fag if you dont want this white boi
>>
>>36153538
>>36153557
>>36153593
>image spamming when you have nothing else to say
Remember telling me about dignity?

He's way the fuck too superficial to fuck a fat girl
>>
>>36153290
So desperate for the white man's approval. So desperate for a reaction. For him to say that this nigger is one of the good ones. That it's ok this time. What the nigger wants and thinks is irrelevant. Because the mudshark knows what its doing.

You're transparent. You won't get any validation here and you wont find it anywhere. You know what you are. Negative attention is the best you'll ever get, so it's a good thing you enjoy it.
>>
Not nearly as many people care as you seem to think, a brief, disgusted, morbid curiosity perhaps, but beyond that they're probably more preoccupied with how disgusting you look.
>>
>>36151811
why dont you just kill yourself and make the world a better place

?
>>
>>36153759
It's nearly midnight and I'm on spring break.
I have nothing to do.
except piss off wyteboiss online and show my bf later :^)
thanks, btw
>>
File: 1479233584269.png (125KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1479233584269.png
125KB, 500x387px
>>36151811
>not female
>not white
Divide and conquer them, right Juden?
Create dissent among the whites and blacks.
Can't have them uniting, that would be very bad for you.
>>
>>36153861
Some of this stuff is pretty cruel, don't show it to your boyfriend, he might be a tough, smart dude but that's gonna eat at some deep insecurities he probably hides, even if he laughs at it. You should also probably stop visiting /r9k/, and I don't mean that in a "ree normie get out" way, this place is just a hole that only serves to make people sink deeper in than they were before.
>>
>>36153085
I looked at the actual study and BM/WF couples are 100% more likely, not 200%, still a shit load but still.
>>
>>36154044
Honestly, I worry about that kind of thing a lot.
He doesn't come here, but he definitely qualifies as a robot.
I'm sure that a lot of the whole "lol they mad, let's fuck, ha ha isn't cool I have something I can actually do to fuck with white guys" has to come from feeling shitted on by the whole world all the time.
Having fight his way up the ladder twice as hard as most of the other guys.
Growing up in a shitty small town.
Developing fetishes based on confusing feelings that cropped up around the same time boners started to too.
I've never understood how anyone here can say blacks can't be robots, dude is easily more robot than I am.
As for me, I'm a dropout working a dead end job and I've been here since 2009.
There's no hope, the crab bucket's already got me at the bottom
\_(c^:)_/
>>
>>36154185
If you're at the bottom then you have no one to pull you down, tilt the bucket over and escape.
>>
>>36153396
>I bet you fell for the propaganda on the television and thought you'd be classy for fucking a nigger?
Are you legit retarded? She's been saying she's into humiliation since her first post. She knows it's disgusting, that's precisely why she enjoys it.
>>
>>36153037
fat or skinny? just sayin'
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.