[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how was the year 2012 for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 2012.jpg (277KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
2012.jpg
277KB, 1280x800px
So how was the year 2012 for you?
>>
>>36150841
Last good year before everything went to shit. Thanks for reminding me
>>
Awful because the world didn't end
>>
>>36150841
I was on meds the entire time, so idk.
>>
>>36150841
Best year from the first half of the 2010s
>>
It was alright. It was my sophomore year, I had a lot of fun with a few friends. Was with my oneitis temporarily. Everything after 2012 has been pretty shit.
>>
>>36150841
Borderlands2 cam out boii
>>
>>36152697
alright, now i remember what i was doing that year, playing that game and smoking a lot of weed. actually, i think i got laid once that year too.
>>
>>36150841
Terrible, it was mostly spent getting bullied and contemplating suicide.
>>
>>36152733
Next time remember to never post here again
>>
>>36150841
Don't really remember desu.
>>
>>36152733
Wjay you poat this fer?
>>
It was pretty good.
I was 20, I'd been working for about two years, saving every cent I had so I had enough money for a deposit on a house, and I'd started moving in and setting everything up.

I felt very accomplished, which gave me confidence, and I was looking forward to what the future might bring.
I thought it wouldn't be long until I made some friends and maybe met a nice girl and started a relationship.
Everything seemed to be falling into place, it seemed like everything was going to be alright.
>>
File: v3McUuH.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
v3McUuH.png
293KB, 633x758px
One of the worst years of my life. Was still in high school and that is when i started not doing very well academically. Also had no friends anymore then and family issues. All this fucked me up so badly that I completely changed as a person into thr bitter and cynical me that I am now.
>>
>>36152697
Anthony, just because you can't get your wife to fuck you doesn't mean you're a robot.
>>
>>36150841
Painful.
I was in high school at the time, and was falsely accused of a crime I never committed by a group of people that despised me. They knew that I knew about the fact they were pedaling drugs in the school, and thought I ratted them out because one of them got arrested (I didn't turn them in). Literally made the next few days of my life absolute hell. I had to get a lawyer, and my parents threatened to disown me.
I used my savings, which I got through working 3 jobs in addition to Junior year, 2k in total, on an old mustang I found that was gonna get scrapped, but still ran well. The money had to go to an attorney, who saved my life from an FBI injunction and prevented me from facing a penalty at the school.
Little did I realize the school sent out an email to the ENTIRE district about me and what happened, permanently damaging my image.

It was terrible, and I wouldn't wish it on the people who put me through it (who are currently facing several years in prison for defamation of character).
>>
Horrible year. Everything about it was so utterly shit. It is one of those years I'd rather pretend they didn't even exist, like 2004 or 2013.
>>
File: 1490640834673.png (80KB, 377x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490640834673.png
80KB, 377x400px
probably the best year of my life
had a hot girlfriend, was still in the easy part of school, and was partying with friends every weekend
all came crashing down in 2014 and it's been sinking further ever since
now I'm with some crazy fat chick, living with my parents, and unable to find a job after half a year
>>
>>36150841
Pretty good year of my life, I think I was like 16 back then, yup 16. I wasn't a completely changed, depressed person as I am now.
>>
>>36154874

>16 in 2012

get the fuck out
>>
>>36150841
my world ended that year
>>
I'm amazed at how young some of you are. Right now you are in a depression but make no mistake, it doesn't get any better.

You are still young enough to where you can think "I still have time, it will happen one day" but when you get into your 30's like me you realize that is all a lie and you will seriously start considering suicide.

People will tell you that if you lose weight and move out of your parents place that will be the key to happiness in life as you will become more confident, independent, and start meeting girls. Well, that too is a lie. I did both those things about 5 years ago and I still spend every night by myself in my dark apartment.

Once I come to terms with the finality of it and find a reliable painless way to do it, I'm going to kill myself.

As for the topic, 2012 was probably shit, but I don't remember.
>>
>>36150841
started great, finished horribly
the beginning of the end
>>
>>36154980

lol this is pretty spot on. Anyways as a fellow 30+ loser 2012 was when I had my first relationship with a girl which was online. We never met and I still cringe thinking about how I use to wait all night for her to come onto g-chat to use me as an emotional tampon. It never got any better since then. At least I'm alone with my thoughts now with my sex drive waning and the realization relationships were meant for chads not pieces of garbage who still live with their parents
>>
>>36155172
It is spot on as hell

The ironic thing is that, for people like us, relationships are probably the worst thing that can happen.

A couple years ago I was getting transferred to another office for my life draining accounting job. One of the bright spots of working there was this girl who also worked there. We got along real well and after I got transferred she met me outside as I was leaving on my last day there and said "one of the bright spots about this is now we can start hanging out more outside of work". So we did just that and it was wonderful. I was actually happy for once and then about 6 months into it she start avoiding me, not letting me come over, coming up with excuses for why she can't see me and then I find out she is dating somebody else from a friend who still works with her.

The reason why I say relationships are the worst thing that can happen is because people like us generally can't make them happen, remember, this one for me happened totally by chance. However, I wish she would have never came up and talked to me that fateful day as now I have a taste for just how wonderful it can be while knowing that it will never happen again and that just amplifies how debilitating it feels.
>>
>>36150841
one of the best years of my life i was a teen so i was dumb enough to at least kind of buy that the world was going to end

i wish everyone would just die with me so i wouldn't miss out on anything
>>
Drop out of college and joined the military.

Pretty shit; regret it.
>>
was alrite, went to a bunch of music festivals and phish shows in the summer. Best way to see America is on the festival/jam band circuit
>>
File: 1491574554951.jpg (57KB, 540x602px) Image search: [Google]
1491574554951.jpg
57KB, 540x602px
>>36150841
Great, I was 18, I got my first car, went to uni with good things in mind for the future.

Then it went bad, and my life is shit now.
>>
>>36155348
Yes even though all I did was talk to her online the feeling of being wanted debilitates me now also. I wish she never facebook messaged me. Women sure know how to torture lonely men
>>
File: 1472112051398.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472112051398.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>36150841
Literally the only good year I've ever had
>finally made only friend ever
>actually got invited to a party
>somehow didn't have some sort of horrible sickness or break something
>got spot in 2 school plays
>>
>>36155393

dropped out of hs, and joined the military

pretty shit, dont regret it

get to start college without the debt
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.