[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK =\= Nice Grills?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1448577630396.jpg (149KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448577630396.jpg
149KB, 960x960px
Where the fuck do I find a nice grill in the UK?

EVERYONE here are slags and are clueless slags.
>>
>>36149992
>that incest look on every girls face
>>
>>36149992
I would die a happy man if I could go to England and do some kind of working class slag sex tourism. I know they're inbreds and have horrible accents but they really do it for me for some reason.
>>
Just forget it. They've been bred for over a thousand years to be viking fuck toys. They're not worth your time.
>>
>>36150035
I can't keep going being lonely.

Working towards nothing
>>
>>36150029
They're fucking disgusting, you wouldn't be able to stay around before you nut.
>>
>>36150067
What you want doesn't exist.

ALL women are egotistical narcissistic and fucking mean. They want what they can't have and then blame you for this. They make your life miserable.
>>
>>36150129
Fucking Devils in disguise. Cunts, all of them.
>>
>>36149992
Fellow bong here. Gave up on women years ago. Just focus on yourself mate.
>>
>>36150166
Shits hard to do, coming from work, no one. Just me and my house. Complete silence, most used room is the bedroom. Going no where in life, it's just on the repeat button.
>>
>>36150094
I'd just like a quick fuck from a young English slut, is it too much to ask?

I see what you mean though trashy sluts in the US are intolerable so why'd they be different over there.
>>
>>36150237
I don't know how to explain it but chavs are so much worse than US bimbos
>>
File: beagle6.jpg (74KB, 712x534px) Image search: [Google]
beagle6.jpg
74KB, 712x534px
I was born and raised in Canada, but it is easy to notice that British women are exceptionally shitty relative to women from any and every other nation. I'm a normalfag that would usually tell you guys to man up and stop being autists, but I'd probably become just as bitter and sexually frustrated as any of you if I lived in the motherland.

Your best bet is to leave your decaying country. My parents left Britain many years ago, and even living in the ghetto of Toronto as I do now is probably much better than what you're enduring. Problem is, Jewdeau won't let any white people in, so you'll have to choose a country that still does, or wait for him to get voted out. Either way, I recommend saving yourselves from that sinking ship while you still can.
>>
>>36150657

I feel the same way about anglo american women, absolute trash and age like shit. Even the top tier "hot ones" aren't even that hot, they look like birds.
>>
>>36150692
Women are fluttery retards much like birds anon.

Is there anything more grating to a man's nerves than the self satisfied smirk of some histrionic strumpet?
>>
>>36149992
find a slav qt on hellotalk and marry her
i'm halfway through this process
>>
>>36150035
>England was raided by vikings for less than three centuries
this post is triggering my historical autism
>>
>>36149992
i'm Canadian with English heritage. would i be accepted by your kind if i came there? would the women think of me as exotic?
>>
>>36149992

I love british slags. I am a total robot. I went to uni there and was dragged out on the first night to go drinking. A slag heard my accent came up to me and kissed me. We fucked a few times over the next few weeks but once she realized I was an autist she quickly dumped me.
>>
>>36150860
You think they just went home you stupid fuck?

They took over Ireland, London and Kent. Bitches with blonde hair are their direct descendants.
>>
>>36149992
Kek there is a fucking tranny in the middle
>>
>>36151086
ah i see, well considering I have blonde hair from my father I am a viking! thanks anon.
>>
>>36151086
those are three places they never took. they conquered Dublin in Ireland and not much else and didn't conquer any of Wessex (including London and Kent) in England, although the Kingdom of England did briefly pass into ownership of a couple of Norwegian (not Vikings) kings in the 11th century by inheritance.
>>
>>36150692
Yes, most of the women on my mom's side (all of whom came from Manchester) are complete trash. My dad is from Belfast, and it seems the Irish in him made me at least a halfway decent man.
>>
>>36151265
Get fucked lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_London#The_Vikings.27_return
>>
>>36151317
occupied briefly during raids. they never conquered the city nor settled in it. if you're counting anywhere they raided as being conquered by them then they conquered France, Spain, Portugal, Greece etc
>>
>>36150035
>Vikings
Alfred saw those overblown sea niggers off in a heartbeat.

Anglo blood went on to rape and pillage more of the planet than any other while the scandicucks have nothing else passably relevant in their entire history.
>>
>>36150825
This. Got a Czech girl who is a qt, speaks multiple languages, and dresses well... It honestly feels like I've been blessed from this hellhole. If you're in uni join and international group who go on trips or do events.
>>
>>36151086
>There were no blondes in the uk prior to the vikings
>The English are not a Nordic subgroup
What is this incorrect day?
>>
>>36151086
>Took over Ireland
Pulling up in your boat and sacking a few monasteries does not constitute conquest anon.
>>
File: IMG_20170409_200659400.jpg (2MB, 1921x3375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170409_200659400.jpg
2MB, 1921x3375px
>>36151386
. Keep doubling down there anon
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.