[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to have children one day?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: nia-jax.jpg (35KB, 480x489px) Image search: [Google]
nia-jax.jpg
35KB, 480x489px
Do you want to have children one day?
>>
Yuperino, goterino toerino continueerino thaterino lineageerino
>>
>>36149984
Yes.
I just want monogamy. I want to be the good dad that mine wasn't.
>>
>>36149984
Yes, but I would probably molest them if they get too qt desu
>>
>>36149984

She looks like the real-life version of the girl in the last panel of those redpill comics when she settles down with a nice guy.
>>
>>36150116
She's not like most girls anon.
>>
>>36149984
More than anything in the entire world. I want a decent home, a wife, 3 kids, and a dog.
>>
WWE Nia Jax
>>
File: 1245786536798.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1245786536798.png
59KB, 658x662px
yes but I never see myself getting there at least not in 20-40 years

>actual sperg
>unable to socialize
>unable to show, feel and understand emotions
>have to fake everything when it comes to socializing
>no proper education and no motivation to spend any more time at school

Unless there is someway I can cure my aspergers I might not be a dad ever
my brother will probably have baby soon so I'll be an uncle at least
>>
The Big Girl makes her debut to /r9k/
>>
Yes, then i kill them and their mother as revenge.
>>
Got a girl pregnant when I was 16 and wish I hadnt.
>>
>>36149984
No I don't. I don't want to bring kids into this world nor do I want to pass on my shitty genes. And it's a good thing I don't bc it would be one more thing I'll never be able to do.
>>
I have a kid but wouldn't mind having more.
>>
>>36149984
I bet Nia Jax has the smelliest shits.
>>
Yes if you know whatI mean ;)
>>
>>36150254
well duh. that's just fucking retarded on both your parts.
>>
>>36149984
no, I don't want children.
however, I'm flexible. I would adopt a kid if my partner was really into having children.
>>
>>36149984
Not really. Maybe my opinion will change because I'm only 21, but I really don't picture myself as a family man. I'm way too self centered. I literally HATE helping people, my family included. I don't really give a damn about anyone else but myself, and I've always been that way. I used to get into trouble a lot when I was a kid because of this. Slaving away just so I can support a wife and kids? No thanks. I don't even like owning a dog. I like being able to do what I want, when I want. I'm god damn lazy. I don't even want a girlfriend for these same reasons. I was born a robot and I'm going to die a robot.
>>
I used to romanticize it and think we'd all meet some perfect mom material woman or something just as long as you wait and be optimistic or whatever but you get older and it seems like that just doesn't ever happen and that people who do have kids just do it by chance. Like I think most people alive today were probably conceived that way.

Anyway to go along with what I'm saying the answer is no. Because it's not just not as good as in my hopes, the reality is actually just terrible. I mean I don't know exactly what my dad is like but he was married long enough to have five children and he hasn't seen much of us in his lifetime. He got divorced against his will because my mom was mentally unstable and blamed it all on him. What kind of shitty life is that? And how do you really think you're going to have the time to feel out a relationship long enough to know you're not making a horrible mistake with somebody you didn't really know?
You don't.
>>
>>36149984
Of course, but I just know that is not what fate has in mind for me. I would love nothing more than being a neurotypical, loving father.
>>
Actually No mainly because of two reasons :

>the wife might divorce me

>i don't want the son or daughter to be in such a shitty world
>>
>>36149984

Yes but it's too late as I'm 37. I would be worried about giving a chick an autisitc child.
>>
Not really.
Absolutely not where I live now. And even elsewhere that shit requires a woman that I trust not to fuck me over. If that was the case and she was deadset on having mine, maybe.
>>
Yes, but I wonder if they'll be anything like the cute girls in chinese cartoons.
>>
>>36149984
Passing down my poor genetics? No thanks.
>>
POST MOAR NIA JAX
>>
>>36149984
yes but there are tons of hurtles in my way(autistic, ugly, no friends, etc) and even if I pass them there's a good chance my kids will inherit my defective sperg genes.
>>
>>36150853
Shut the fuck up and post Nia
>>
File: wwenia.jpg (50KB, 540x593px) Image search: [Google]
wwenia.jpg
50KB, 540x593px
>>36150732
more like nia THIX
>>
No I don't want a nuclear family I feel better by myself.
>>
>>36150076
Oreganoerino kekerino
>>
File: 1485883414433.png (46KB, 253x294px) Image search: [Google]
1485883414433.png
46KB, 253x294px
tfw no femanon gf to impregnate
>>
Yes, but that is unobtainable for a fat neckbeard like me
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.