[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well, i did it. just downed about ~30 tablets of ibeprofin. lull

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: APB.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
APB.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
well, i did it. just downed about ~30 tablets of ibeprofin. lull me into the dark robots, I'm gonna keep this thread open until i kick the bucket, sorta like a suicide note. i just dont see the point of trying anymore? girls hate me, my friends just put up with myself and my life is a joke. anyways make me laugh robots, post that weird reaction image you've never quite found a use for, or that niche meme you think nobody will get, or that awesome youtube video only you think is funny. I'll start.
>>
>>36149950
gonna have to take a lot more than that
>>
you're pro shark?
>>
Lol you're not gonna die fgt, enjoy your sore stomach for the next few days
>>
File: 20161128162210_1.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161128162210_1.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>>36149950
ofc some apb player wants to kermit.
>>
>>36149950
How high was the dose? Because if those were the kind I'm thinking of that's not gonna kill you, it's just going to make your liver fail.
>>
Yeah I'm no doctor but ibuprofen is pretty weak.

I've got a ton of fentanyl but I really don't wanna be responsible for someone dying.
>>
File: 1487904470067.png (7KB, 388x144px) Image search: [Google]
1487904470067.png
7KB, 388x144px
Sweet dreams robot, I will soon join you in the void.
>>
fuck how many more do i need. 200mg btw
>>
>>36149950

who tries to kill them self with fucking ibuprofen? are you mentally retarded, OP?
>>
>>36150046
A lot probably...and you won't just pass out and die, it's gonna shut down your liver, and you are going to die slowly and in pain in the hospital. Just make yourself vomit and find another way to die.
>>
Jam your fingers down your throat, vomit, and choose a better exit strategy. Less thsn 10% of pill OD suicides are even successful.
>>
>>36150046
Fuck OP that would painful any way, ibuprofen works by shutting down a pathway in the body that synthesizes a key inflammatory chemical and that alone already poses a problem at high doses. It will also poison your organs and cause massive internal damage at high doses before it kills you. Call a hospital right now and tell them you thought you were taking sugar pills.
>>
he literally didn't even research before he tried to kill himself. how shitty must it be to fail at killing yourself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.