[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 lines of poetry due tomorrow >haven't even started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1491609376145.png (169KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1491609376145.png
169KB, 393x393px
>30 lines of poetry due tomorrow
>haven't even started
>>
Just write some random shit, OP.
>>
>Job application due Friday.
>Have only done half the cover letter
>>
here's a first line

>my name is anon, and i'm here to say
>>
File: lataus (45).jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
lataus (45).jpg
10KB, 224x225px
I can help you with the start.

A normie wants to start
A grandiose shart
Poo from ass
Smell from gas
I want to fuck stacy
But she things I'm lazy
tfw too intelligent to wash my ass
mfw stacy has that sass
Pic related
>>
>>36149607
make them all 2 or 3 world lines
1 if you're feeling really devilish
>>
>>36149607
Yo
I'm a crazy nigger
and I'm gonna pull the trigger
on some whack crazy niggers
makes my dick get bigger
Fuck Donald Drumpf and fuck white people
If you want sweet cum eat some pineapple
Have you ever eaten your own jizz
I do sometimes, but I work in the biz
The music biz
That is
I am a rapper
So cover me up
Like a chocolate wrapper
When I jerk too much mom calls me the rapper
uh
>>
>>36149820
*fapper

Whoops
>>
File: 1488086129397.jpg (14KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1488086129397.jpg
14KB, 367x321px
>200 word essay
>due by the end of May
>>
>>36150661
>10 word statement
>due by the end of 2017
>>
>>36149607
just write 30 lines of your stream of consciousness and call it poetry. for example: once upon a time i remembered the dove above the eye of molten liquor gleaming phosphorescent trees of snowy hills around the time i was a boy and all the fervor of the king would never make the choir sing when all the days of life are spent that is when i will repent for at the hour of my cost we will be in permafrost whenever i remember you it's like i die and it all started with a lie the answer to the question was always why and it gets better when you try - remembering to remember the thought of remembering a memory creates too many extra synapses which compound the problem of trying to efficiently organize the chaos of memes -a meme is an idea and i dwell on the subconscious - the older i get the pepper rambles backwards towards the light and it is fearful - give of the honey as an offering to the sacrament and appeased are the bees as their work was not in vain - i decay with each passing moment and the noose of my necktie reminds me of my choices - i choose to love all things in existence as hating anything causes me extreme anguish - smoking has shifted my epigenetics - neurotheology has scientifically supported empathy - the singularity will require chaos and novelty as we attempt as a collective subconscious internet tribe to morphogenetically transcend and attain enlightenment - nihilism is the result of atheism - the igloo fosters sentiment for the wildabeast caught by the crocodile
>>
File: 1491682829838.png (264KB, 942x664px) Image search: [Google]
1491682829838.png
264KB, 942x664px
>>36150661
>1200 word essay about immigration
>due tuesday and havent even started yet
>JUST
>>
File: 1488005554061.jpg (101KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488005554061.jpg
101KB, 480x480px
>>36149607
Do I write to be right?
I'll be abstract tonight.
Make nonsensical word plays
In a world turned away.
I'm comfortable, unjudged, nudged to say something.
I muster the courage, but remain fumbling.
>>
I will legit wing it for you. I originally thought of something better, but I think this might suit your needs more, anon:

Award to interact
struggle to maintain eye contact
and difficulty in communication
impulsive in thought
obsessive in one's wants
intrusive thoughts corrode one's mind
the aggressive and compulsive need to fap
Chronic insatiable desire
Only halted by the cumming on unknowing humans

Sorry anon, that's all I got for now. Maybe you can finish?
>>
Fuck You Trump

Fuck you, Trump
It's time to get out of Syria, Trump
What were you even doing there in the first place, Trump
You didn't even get properly elected, Trump
Are you happy now? Trump
Fuck you, Trump
>>
>>36149607
When I look at you
I see my eyes reflected in your eyes
they are both brighter and more mysterious
I see my body entwined with yours
and it is soft and sharp and pale and stark
I see my smile form at the corners of your lips
though it is twice as wide and more carefree when you wear it
I see my flaws underneath and beside of your flaws
and they feel more hollow and less full
I see my strengths in your strength
strong, unyielding, aggressive, erratic
I see my heart in your heart
together they beat and pulse and surge
I see my future entwined with your future
wrapped around, crisscrossed, and knotted.

OP, you can say literally any random shit at all. It doesn't have to rhyme, but repetitive phrasing (parallelism) will make any old shit into a "poem."
>>
>>36149607
The banana jostles my earlobe softly, it's leathery skin pressed against mine as it leans in close. Soft-spoken and over ripened, it whispers: "I really really like this image". My body quivers as its yellowed, browning mass mushes itself softly against my cheek. Potassium would no longer be the plaguing issue in my day to day affairs. I flinch slightly as the peel hits the floor, soft strings hung carelessly from it. The scent of banana fills the air as I fill my lungs, exhaling amidst it's perfect crescent shape I am left in awe. Finding it's way into my ear, my worries are quelled, momentarily. The sheer bliss of it's cold form pressed against my ear canal is near indescribable. "It's yours if you want it", the words meet my eardrum at the same time as the sensation of mashed bananas. I awoke to find the peel gone, and a discernable trail of banana juice leading out the front door. The banana was gone and my need for potassium was stronger than ever. I sat wistfully at the windowsill, reminiscing as I watched the moon's crescent waning and waxing, day by day. I wept quietly as a I swabbed the inside of my ears. The smell of banana lingers in the air.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.