[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ - Vaccinated Youth Discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (9KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 310x163px
TEACH. THE. CONTROVERSY.
>>
>>36149573
>Implying you can get a mental illness by fever bacteria

So if you get the whole thing with fever, cough etc you become an instant vegetable?
>>
>>36149573
There is no controversy. You're just dumb.
>>
>>36149573
I'd rather my kid have autism than polio to be frankly honest with you my familia
>>
File: 1489304288502.png (21KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1489304288502.png
21KB, 261x209px
>>36149912
>>36149927
>>36149837
Guys. It's not your fault. Vaccines are tempered with many things, like mercury. The effect of mercury poisoning is, you guessed it, severe impairments in social functioning.

Funny huh? Look it up. Such a direct relationship. Yet no one talks about it...

It's not your fault...
>>
>>36149927
now that the disease has been eradicated in white countries a vaccine isn't necessary to protect you from it, unless I'm retarded.
>>
File: nefajci06.gif (29KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
nefajci06.gif
29KB, 400x262px
>>36149573
>smoking does NOT Cause Cancer

hmmm....
>>
>>36150251
You know the difference between methyl-mercury, ethyl-mercury, and thermisoal? That's what I thought.
>>
>>36149573
holy..... really makes me think.....
>>
>>36151043
Sure, tell me about all the widespread studies done that prove the forms of mercury in vaccines are safe.

They... have been done right? It's ok. It's not your fault.
>>
>a bunch of retarded moms thinking vaccines cause autism despite there being literally no evidence that they do
>the entire medical establishment says they don't
>controversy
>>
The anti-anti-vaccine circlejerk is much worse than the small number of anti-vaccine people in the world. The fact is that you NEED to get vaccinated so you don't die, you are essentially forced to get this shit put inside you and have no choice. So people SHOULD be more skeptical about what exactly goes into them than they are about other things. People who ask questions and don't 100% trust them are correct in their thinking. It's the retards who tell you not to worry about you being held hostage and being forced to have all kinds of shit put into your body who are stupid. Just because vaccines are better than dying, doesn't mean they are absolutely perfectly safe, and there's nothing wrong with questioning this.
>>
>>36151415
>The anti-anti-vaccine circlejerk is much worse than the small number of anti-vaccine people in the world. The fact is that you NEED to get vaccinated so you don't die, you are essentially forced to get this shit put inside you and have no choice. So people SHOULD be more skeptical about what exactly goes into them than they are about other things. People who ask questions and don't 100% trust them are correct in their thinking. It's the retards who tell you not to worry about you being held hostage and being forced to have all kinds of shit put into your body who are stupid. Just because vaccines are better than dying, doesn't mean they are absolutely perfectly safe, and there's nothing wrong with questioning this.

Thank you for saying this anon.

We can all agree that people who believe vaccines cause autism are not educated on their effects, there's very little evidence for that being true.

But being skeptical of the effects of vaccines is a very important thing for people to do - especially when the government is mandating that you put this medicine into your body. People just throw the precautionary principle out the window when it comes to vaccines and that's a very dangerous thing to do.

For those who are unaware of it, a vaccine called AVA, an anthrax vaccine, was given to soldiers in the Gulf War. It was FDA approved. There's a lot of controversy surrounding this vaccine now, because it has quite a bit of adverse side effects, and was a major factor in soldiers getting Gulf War Syndrome.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax_Vaccine_Adsorbed

Do I think vaccines are a good thing? Will I vaccinate my children if I were to have them? Of course. But it should always, ALWAYS be a choice. If institutions like universities choose to mandate all their students have them, that's fine, and this is what is done now. But the choice still needs to be there.
>>
>>36151194
>>36151043
They both cause autism
>>
>>36149573
Nice color choice, that shade of red is my favourite color :3
>>
>>36151043
Ethyl mercury just has a shorter half life. It's about as harmful.
>Thermisoal
thimerosal decomposes into ethyl mercury
>>
>>36151415
This is the most reasonable stance on the issue I've ever read
>>
>>36152056
>>36151694
>>36151669
>>36151559
>>36151415
>>36151247
It's not your fault.

IT

IS

NOT

YOUR

FAULT
>>
>>36150251
People eat way more mercury in fish than whats in vaccines. Please explain why the entire population of japan isnt autistic
>>
>>36152291
Because they're not literal infants, who have about as much tolerance to mercury as a thing with zero mercury tolerance. Like how you could drink a little bleach and feel sick but live, whereas a baby would be retarded for life.

It's not your fault...
>>
>>36151194
yes, they've been done on a nearly yearly basis now because this old myth keeps going around and around after one extremely flawed study long since retracted demonstrated a weak correlation
>>
>>36152426
Link them. I know coming to face this hurts. You were just an infant. It's NOT your fault. Please know this.
>>
>>36151415
>The fact is that you NEED to get vaccinated so you don't die
I also want to point out this isn't true - many people live perfectly healthily without getting vaccines. Obviously it is better to get them.
>>
>>36149573
This thread causes autism
>>
So vaccines do not cause autism, but lets assume for a second that they do.

It makes absolutely no difference. Your child has a much higher chance to die from one of the ~10 things they're vaccinated for than they do to catch autism. I would gladly take a 0.001% chance to be socially retarded over a 2% chance to fucking die.
>>
>>36152856
Source on any of the things you said and paraded as facts? I know you're angry; it's not your fault though.
>>
>>36152671
lol my senpai didn't vaccinate me, I had to go out and get it done myself
you sound like the sperg here
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/pdf/cdcstudiesonvaccinesandautism.pdf collection of nine from 2003
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1651-2227.2005.tb01779.x/abstract 2005 study demonstrating rise over time in autism rates linked to better diagnosis, not vaccines
http://who.int/vaccine_safety/committee/topics/thiomersal/questions/en/ WHO report, 2006

the niggerfilter says dumping all the studies is spam so go read some more reputable sources if you want.
>>
>>36153018
>lol my senpai didn't vaccinate me, I had to go out and get it done myself
You believed it was the right thing. And now you know deep down that something changed inside. Even then it's not your fault. You thought you were doing the right thing.
>>
File: bank card.jpg (43KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
bank card.jpg
43KB, 758x530px
>>36153152
>antivaxxers are THIS autistic
my sides, I 100% believe you got to be on the spectrum to be antivax
there's no way you could be this autismo about vaccines without being the sperg
probably low functioning
>>
>>36153018
>my senpai
please kill yourself
>>
>>36153261
>being this new
how's high school desu senpai
>>
File: IMG_6900.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6900.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>36150520
Sorry, you're retarded. Ever hear of the Measles outbreak at Disney semi-recently? Vaccines are especially effective with herd-immunity. So while the unvaxxed still benefit from this (adding to claims their children were fine without vax), they decrease overall herd immunity, and then we have measles again.
>>
These are the same people that think that fluoride is killing you. Now just look at places where they remove it from water and the amount of tooth decay skyrockets.
>>
>I'm not going to vaccinate my children, it might result in autism even though there is no proof of this!
>lol what is "polio"?

>I'm going to work on my (((career))) and have children after I'm 35, even though this significantly increases the chance of my child having autism and a number of other problems!

t. Roastie
>>
>>36151415
I don't agree. I think we need to crush anti-vaccine faglords and prove them wrong as soon as they appear because otherwise we risk them growing into a cult and becoming a serious menace to public health.

Specially nowadays with all the newage bullshit about natural anti-drug philosophy were mothers don't understand how herd immunity is protecting their children and spread their >didnt got mine vaccinated and nothing happened hmm
To other potential mothers.
We've already seen new cases of polio and measles thanks to this stupid shit.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.