[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Name

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7106.jpg (54KB, 225x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7106.jpg
54KB, 225x317px
So who else here got fucking wrecked by this movie

>tfw Twilight ends just as they're writing their name on each other's hands
>tfw "I Love You"
>>
File: 1478241624511.png (110KB, 466x492px) Image search: [Google]
1478241624511.png
110KB, 466x492px
>Gay weeb anime
No thanks.
>>
Only anime movie I've seen apart from Spirited Away and I fucking loved it. Anyone got any recommendations?
>>
>>36149596
princes mononoke desu
>>
>>36149468
>>36149596
5cm per second was better

this was the same thing just longer + sappier
i still enjoyed it (saw it subbed in theaters) but i didnt think it was 'great'. better than 99% of anime flicks though
>>
>>36149596
if you want movies you're out of luck, just sack up and watch Mawaru Penguindrum.
>>
>>36149619
>>36149636
>>36149649

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check em all out
>>
>>36149468
whatever man they meet up 5 years later, can you imagine how much crazy normie sex they are going to have?
>>
>>36149804
please don't remind me
>tfw no predestination gf
>>
>>36149852
he's literally seen her naked before he's even met her

he touches her tits every morning he's in her body, can you imagine what other kind of nasty shit he's doing thats not shown on screen?

what kind of nasty things do you think he's done with that dude Tessie in her body?
>>
I shut it off as soon as the second OP started.
>>
>>36149468
I've never cried at any movie and I didn't cry at this one, but god damn did it ever make me feel.

The part where he first finds her town and it's just a hole in the ground, then her messages start disappearing the part where grandma tells the girl/guy that she's dreaming and then he wakes up, also the part you mentioned

>>36149804
>can you imagine how much crazy normie sex they are going to have?

Probably not that much since they're Japanese.
>>
>>36149884
That just make it even hotter imo
>>
>>36149884
>crying and fondling her tits when the sister walks in
I fucking kek'd out loud
>>
>>36149884
I think if anyone of us woke up in the body of a Japanese girl one morning for one day at a time, I think it's safe to say that we would do nothing all day but fuck ourselves in full of a full-length mirror. Not go to school, not get dressed, not even eat, nothing but a series of female(male) orgasms.
>>
>>36149917
It actually affected me, and between this and the ending of Logan I'm glad I can feel emotions again.

Tomorrow I'm bingeing 13 Reasons Why since I fucking loved the book in sophomore year. I'm hoping it fucking destroys me.
>>
>>36149917
I cry a lot in movies and didn't cry in this one, but it destroyed me more than any other things

you can feel really really heavy feels without crying, not crying actually make it much, much worst
>>
Fuck this shit, one of the reasons I couldn't score pussy cause of this lovey Disney blue pill bullshit
>>
>>36149884
since it was bodyswapped and he forgot all of it, does that mean he's technically still a robot?

also the bimbo from his work was hotter desu
>>
>>36150358
Same.

>"yup, can't wait for this to happen to me one day"
>>
File: IMG_7108.png (299KB, 650x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7108.png
299KB, 650x367px
>>36150421
I tried to remember that bitch's name but the only thing that came to mind was Okuyasu
>>
>>36150641
i remember her last name was miyamizu but i unironically cant remember her first name
the boy was taki though
>>
>>36149468
I cant watch romance, unfortunately
it triggers me
>>
>>36150641
It's okudera
>>
>>36149596
Sword of the stranger is just a straight up good action movie about samurais and shit
>>
>>36150773
FUCK

I was close though
>>
This movie is NOT feels worthy.
>>
>>36150358
One of the reasons you couldn't couldn't score pussy throughout your whole life is because of a weeb movie that was released two days ago?

>>36150615
what retarded girls are you trying to hook up with that they think they will meet with a time-travelling body-swapping lad that reverse history and stops their town from being destroyed?
>>
>>36149636
YN was what happens when 5cm Per Second has an actual arch instead of just a constant histrionic descent of a dude transforming into a sad sack loser with an unrequited love from fucking elementary school (talk about keeping a flame)
>>
>>36149596
mochi mochi girl desu
grave of fireflies
wake up girls movies
akira
>>
>still haven't downloaded because negative comments on nya
>waiting for bd rips in sixth month of year
i think they come out around that time
>>
>>36150734
T H I S

not original obviously
>>
>>36151155
>missing the point
the end of 5cm is so optimistic
you dont need some manchild wish fulfillment gril to show up in your life to be happy, you can grow up and move on. That's what 5cm says. He turns and leaves at the end; he's done chasing her

There's a dual arc of healing between the MC and the tan surfer girl.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-23-01-02-58.png (90KB, 1439x702px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-23-01-02-58.png
90KB, 1439x702px
>>36149468
I just sent this right after I saw it
>>
This shir made me tear up like three or four times. Mostly the happy moments. Made me remembee my childhood and early teen when I still believed in magic and thought strange mysterious things could happen to me and all that.

Growing up sucks
>>
>>36153658
I'd say GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEE but after seeing this shit I'm more happy for you than anything, and I'm more sad that it's been so long since I've experienced anything even remotely similar.

I really want to kiss someone again. Kiss 'em like I mean it.
>>
>>36153629
I just wish the movie didn't end with a goddamn music video. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

Your name had one two, japs need to stop with this
>>
>>36153860
>your name had one two
*too, obviously
>>
>>36153860
yeah i agree
the ending of your name was also super cringe

>see each other thru subway windows
>sperg out and get off at next stop
>run around tokyo looking for each other
>finally see each other and almost just walk away???

are Japs really that fucking omega? ruined my immersion experience.
>>
bump 4 anime
>>
I might watch this. Is it good or is it fake Normie fag "feels"
>>
>>36155415
It's legit good, works really well as a character piece and it twists and turns pretty nicely.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.