[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I kill myself? I am only now starting to realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: download (9).jpg (4KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
4KB, 144x144px
Why shouldn't I kill myself? I am only now starting to realize that my ex-girlfriend didn't think I was special and that I am not important to her at all. She was the one shot I was going to ever get. I can't stand feeling this lonely all the time.

Why haven't you done it in yet?
>>
there are a lot of better reasons to kill yourself than a girl
>>
>>36149003
>Killing yourself for a girl
Jesus OP, don't fucking do it.

She won't give a shit about you if you do that, and if you have a family they will be sad for you (if your family loves you).

Don't do it retard, a girl's not worth it and neither is a girl (male).

Either start to be happy being alone or find another sweet girl somewhere else, like in a church or library.
>>
>>36149049
I'm not OP and I disagree.
>>
>>36149068
I don't think you get it. Another girl isn't an option. I'll fuck it all up again, and that's even if there is another girl on the planet who would even like me.

And it's not just the girl. I used to be fine being alone but now it's killing me every second I spend by myself
>>
>>36149153
Just fucking find a girl until it's the right one that will be with you for the rest of your life.

Stop thinking about a bitch that didn't care for you, your suffering it's not worth it.

Get a nice girl from some other place, you will eventually find one and if you can't/won't then try to be happy being alone.
Since killing yourself for some bitch is not worth it.

Killing yourself would only be worth it if all your family and friends fucking died or your wife and your son died.

Don't fucking do it and stop thinking about that bitch, and get another girl.
>>
File: 1471229160712.jpg (15KB, 480x467px) Image search: [Google]
1471229160712.jpg
15KB, 480x467px
why should she care about you, you shitlord? she's not your fucking sex toy

submit to your superiors and accept that all women yes ALL WOMEN deserve ONLY and will NOT settle for ANYTHING LESS THAN the chaddest of the chads
>>
>>36149153
Girls aren't the only reason to live. It's harder to get dates when those dates are the only reason to live. Sit down and think about what you really want, and what you want to do. Get yourself together and then go for a girlfriend. Gf's are icing on the cake, but you gotta make that cake, otherwise you'll just have icing.
>>
>>36149222
Yeah, you really don't get it. There are no more girls. None before her and I can guarantee there are none after her. Girls don't like me. I had my shot and I blew it.
>>
>>36149319
I want human companionship. It's what I need more than anything. It doesn't have to be a girlfriend. It just has to be a friend. I don't have anyone
>>
>>36149345
Then go get other people like you. Go outside get a hobby something that makes you happy. The problem isn't you, but the emotional state you are in. You won't be friends with everybody, but after a while you will find friends, and people who have your back no matter what. The point is killing yourself won't solve anything, but getting involved with other people just might. People who succeed have been down in the dumps before. I've been in your position, and even if you don't think it will help, what's the harm?
>>
>kill yourself over a girl
great way to give her ego boost power up: dead-obsessed-ex +200 points to confidence
>>
>>36149319
>Girls aren't the only reason to live
True but not having any is the only reason to die.
>>
>>36149445
The harm is getting my hopes up and the whole time knowing I'm going to ruin it like every other thing.

I've hated myself since before her. This is just the last straw.
>>
>>36149562
You don't have to get your hopes up. But you should try. Going into a finals exam I don't say "I'm going to get an A" I say, "I'm going to try my best". Effort>outcome. If you know you did your best then you shouldn't be mad about the outcome. Life is about what you try to do, not what you do.
>>
>>36149665
If the whole point is to make a friend, you want me to go out and try to make friends with people and then expect me to not be disappointed when it doesn't work?
>>
>>36149720
Yes. I do. Applying for a job, or scholarship is the same thing. You will get lots of nos, but eventually you will get a yes.
>>
>>36149833
Why would I get a yes? No one has ever wanted me, what makes you think anyone would? It seems like a waste of my effort when I could just end it now and rest.
>>
>>36149720
If everyone gave up on something after they got 5 nos in a row, nobody would do anything. All I'm saying is that you should talk about this face to face with someone. Even if you spend 50 years and only accomplish one thing, that's better than killing yourself and accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>36149326
Why didn't it work out, anon? What went wrong?
>>
>>36149904
Why wouldn't you eventually get a yes? You are spending energy trying to make things negative instead of trying to make things positive. The universe doesn't hate you and the world doesn't revolve around you, but you are a part of someone's life. Maybe a lot in some people's lives and not so much in other's, but to everyone who has seen this post you are a part of their life.
>>
>>36149915
What if I don't care about accomplishing anything? Or, what if I spend fifty torturous years and still accomplish nothing. Or, better yet, what if by killing myself, nobody has to deal with me anymore and they're free of me?

>>36149930
A lot of things, but the proximate cause is I have no personality and hardly feel any emotions and I was completely confident that I was only bothering her by staying with her.

>>36149993
I know the universe is impartial, but I doubt I'm positive in anyone's life. At best I'm cry for a week then get over it.
>>
>>36150059
Stop worrying about the what ifs, and worry about what you can do to turn your life around.
>>
File: character glitch.webm (893KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
character glitch.webm
893KB, 400x226px
>>36149326
>30 minutes ago
SHIT, was distracted by other shit.
God damn it OP, you're the most stubborn robot I have ever seen.

Other anon is already talking so, only thing I'm going to say is: don't fucking do it man.

I'm out OP-cchi, have a funny .webm, I hope you don't kill yourself man.

Oh and Anons, if some faggot tells OP to get a girl (male) tell him for me that he should be the one that should kill himself.
>>
>>36150141
No matter how much I turn my life around, at the end of the day it's still my life and I hate myself. No amount of sugar is going to make shit taste good
>>
>>36150236
Listen, man I'm no professional so I have to ask, have you gone to a therapist? They are really good people to be around when you feel like this. I almost an hero'd a couple years ago, and now I would never think of committing suicide, because I went to therapist and talked it out face to face. Enjoy the happy moments you do have and don't linger on the sad ones. Be aware of the good things that have happened to you and don't worry too much about the bad things, I know it's not that simple, but if you find something funny, laugh. If you find something enjoyable, do it more often and think how happy you are when you are doing it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.