[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bar regular general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What is the atmosphere of the bar that you go to ?

What drinks do you normally order ?

Do you talk to the other regulars ?

What food do you order ?
>>
>>36146030
I don't drink at all but my friend owns one and we hang out all the time
He lets me get soda and stuff for free and we workout in the old gym above the bar
>>
>>36146030

Hipster bars, a beer or a shot, maybe a rum and coke. Food? Usually not
>>
>>36147497

What is a "hipster bar" like ?
>>
>>36147527

Tend to be more laid back, girls are cuter and good music tends to be playing. Also no sports, the best.
>>
>>36146030
>What is the atmosphere of the bar that you go to ?
Its a (relatively clean) dive, its loud, always packed after 5pm and I can easily blend into the crowd of normans
>What drinks do you normally order ?
If I feel like spending money, I'll drink knob creek, otherwise whatever draught beer they're having a special on
>Do you talk to the other regulars ?
If I'm at least 4 drinks deep, I can bullshit about baseball or whatever, but its seldom I talk to anyone but the barmaid
>What food do you order ?
Food? I don't eat at the bar, im trying to get the highest BAC I can for my money, food fucks that up.
>>
>>36146030
I don't go to bars. Shit costs like $150 here. I sit around all night by myself and then I don't even feel that trashed. Easier and cheaper to just drink at home.
>>
Welp I guess that I am a weirdo for eating food at bars. I guess its cus I am new for drinking and I want to extend the time.
>>
Every time I go to a bar (usually on a Friday or Saturday) I end up spending between 50-100 bucks.

This is because I usually end up getting some entree or appetizer that costs 25 in total and beers can cost 8 bucks while cocktails can be around 10-15.

I don't know how people drink at bars more than once or twice a week
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.