[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Childhood sexual experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490166033467.jpg (148KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
1490166033467.jpg
148KB, 1020x759px
>tfw never had a childhood sexual experience
Fuck, man.
It makes me so angry reading about people discovering their sexuality and having fun with each other's bodies when they were kids because I've never had anything like that and never will.
Now in order to have sexual contact I have to find some dumb ugly washed up roastie who's already fucked a million Chad's and we aren't innocent at all and it'll never be the kind of pure love you get in childhood.
Post your memories of childhood and teenage love in this thread to let me live vicariously through your stories and then feel angry again. Thanks. I guess.
>>
>>36145194
Listen faggot, most normal people didnt have teenage love or sex. I didnt get laid til 19 and I'm good.
Also:
>washed up roastie
What the fuck do you bring to the table friend?
>>
>>36145194
>Childhood sexual experiences
I did, with my uncle, you think I wouldn't trade ? Shit haunts me every time I do shrooms.
Get off the cross we need the wood.
>>
>>36145194
Your fault for not doing gay shit with your friends t b h
>>
>>36145194
It's hard to talk about.

I had a major foot fetish as a really young kid and my mom and dad would always hire babysitters. When night came around I'd sneak downstairs and smell their feet, socks, and usually rub my dick up against them. I never got caught though. Aside from that nothing too sexual.
>>
I did.
'
Was middle of summer. Young kid, parents didn't like us (sister and I) staying home alone while they had to work. So used to hang around friends houses a lot. Went around 'GF' (awkward stage where you didn't really want people to know you had GF) at the times house. Basically home alone, but her older sisters were supposed to supervise us. We sneaked upstairs back to her bedroom and hid under the sheets hoping they wouldn't catch us. Did our thing, but the sisters caught on and found us in the act. Can't really remember their full reaction, but was weird. Anyway, we then went outside to her tree house, climbed up, and pulled the ladder up with us so no-one could find us. Stayed up there for ages. One of my fondest memories, overlooking the hazy summer landscape with the warm breeze up high in the tree.

Other time was with this other girl, she was my biggest crush. I remember my first day (was the new kid, transferred couple years in), and she just stood out so much. Had very strong features, torn jumper, dark frizzy hair. Lived out in the country and liked to ride horses, that kinda girl. Always acted distant/on edge, would avoid conversation. Anyway, fast forward a couple years and the rich girl throws a b'day party round hers in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of summer. But because everyone was on summer vacation, I was one of the only guys to turn up. Rest, girls, inc. crush. We both looked out of place, so kinda gravitated towards each other. First time I had really made proper conversation/connection with her. We basically bailed on the party and found some random wardrobe (huge house, no one would find us) to fool around in. Another good memory, that feeling of 'unloading' onto someone who you built up in your head for so long felt great. And I was living in Ireland at the time, such a beautiful place.
>>
>>36145217
No, normal people engage in sex at about 16 and engage is curiousity as kids
>>
>>36145822
The absense of this in my life's history is what compels me to do everything I do now
>>
>>36145907
Good on you man, at least you're trying to make memories for myself. I look back on those times with great fondness, to the point where it makes me sad. Not because I lust for the days prior, but I honestly think to myself "Did my life seriously peak nearly 10 years ago?" I don't really like to think like that, but these kind of threads kinda make me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.