[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys control yourself from how slutty these young

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: e423hdj22.jpg (56KB, 430x768px) Image search: [Google]
e423hdj22.jpg
56KB, 430x768px
How do you guys control yourself from how slutty these young teens dress?

Also, Whats your opinion on leggings
>>
Barely, that's how I control myself. Martial law hits and I swear I'm going ham in the streets
>>
>>36143283

leggings are technically underwear, should be worn beneath dresses, skirts, etc.

but teens take advantage of this to flaunt themselves
>>
>Sitting next to girl at a meeting who wore leather leggings and kept her legs crossed.
>Couldn't stop staring.
>>
I don't go outside so I don't see it in real life.

But if a woman wears leggings outside she is a whore who deserves to be treated as such.
>>
File: 4.jpg (74KB, 560x391px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
74KB, 560x391px
>sitting across from a girl in leggings doing bench press
>underwear in full view
>>
>>36143336
seriously, they dont hide shit. a well endowed bitch knows this. the flatboards think they're actual pants
>>
>>36143283
I actually enjoy watch sexy teen sluts like any other red blooded male

i also visit Philippines Thailand etc once every year and fuck prime teen hookers
>>
>>36143684
I wanna do this, but if I get a ladyboy I'm gonna kill them, they know what I want. stop trying to pass faggots on me. plus thai women are buttfuck ugly with flatboard bodies....so yeah nevermind I'm good in general. Thai hookers seem like something someone with a twink fetish would go for.
>>
>>36144046
Thailand also has hookers from Russia and other eastern European countries.
And they are quite cheap too
>>
They just look like kids to me.
Maybe because I'm older.
>>
>>36143283
I just think about rape all the time
>>
Looking away, looking at the floor, looking at fucking anything else.
>>
>>36143684
Aren't you afraid of coming back with every STD?
>>
My girlfriend wears them all the time. It's a shame she has no arse. No tits too. A large part of me resents her.
>>
I fuck latina hookers who I ask beforehand to wear teen clothing
>>
>>36144533
It would be a special way of fuck you to the world for a robot to die of venereal diseases on purpose.
Actually now that I think of it.. Are not some diseases supposed to make you act in a way that is helping their propagation?
Wonder if that could actually help some of us.
>>
Just get them drunk and the rest is easy.
>>
File: Degenrate.png (514KB, 1110x651px) Image search: [Google]
Degenrate.png
514KB, 1110x651px
>>36144533
Implying that your avg western women is any better.
We live in the age of tinder, hookups and one night stand. your avg women and a hooker are no different. on the contrary hooker are more aware and careful off STD's and get checked regularly
>>
I'm not sure what you mean by "control yourself".

Is there some action I'm supposed to do when I see these? I guess I've become immune to it. It seems like women have been dressing like this for a long time now
>>
>>36143283
I don't really leave the house except for work.
>>
>>36143283
I don't control myself at all. I was just lucky enough to be born with enough empathy that I could never hurt another person for absolutely no reason. Even with good reason it would be hard for me to hurt another person.
So I pretty much just walk around outside silently screaming inside myself because I don't eve fucking get laid in like a million years ever god I'm so sexually repressed its not even fucking funny any more
>>
>>36143322
This. Original comment do not steal I eat to cum f
>>
File: alarmed lapis.png (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
alarmed lapis.png
77KB, 400x400px
>>36143558
my dude that is the most powerful boost i can get
>tfw pussy is great fuel but you never get any
>>
>>36144949
Sorry you've never been laid :(
>>
File: negro what.jpg (62KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
negro what.jpg
62KB, 550x550px
>>36146974
is this the plight of the modern male? good god
>>
>>36146974
So talk to girls. What's the issue? It's easier to get laid now than ever.
>>
>>36144533
im thinking of going to thailand; pattaya, thailand to be exact. any recommendations?
>>
>>36143283
Jerk it 5 times before you leave the house and contemplate suicide so much you don't have time to notice!
>>
>>36147087
>So talk to girls. What's the issue? It's easier to get laid now than ever.
>what's the issue
for the life of me I don't know man
I meet girls and they look in my eyes and I look in their eyes and I'm not really nervous and I say things and they laugh and whatnot.
They just... they don't want to fuck me
I... I would think that I'm ugly but I know that I'm not ugly, the two girls that I've had sex with both constantly told me that I was "hot" as fuck but I've only ever heard it from those two
IDK
I feel like I get looks in the street sometimes but I don't know man
>>
My girlfriend never wears leggings out if the house except on plane trips because she thinks they're slutty, and I agree with her (although secretly I wish she'd dress a little more revealingly, at least around me).

I control myself because I have a sexual outlet and am not repressed. It doesn't mean I don't look though.
>>
>>36147135
You're supposed to make them want to. Not this gay eye looking shit.
>>
>>36143283
They know they're attractive and dress like this intentionally, but then they have the gall to complain about being sexualized when they get attention from men they don't want attention from. Just one of their many, many tricks. Once you learn that's all they are, you can healthily disregard them.

Leggings are not pants.
>>
>>36147135
you gotta subtly convey your intentions to fuck them, while creating a sense of plausible deniability. girls will fuck you the first time they meet you; if they can retroactively rationalize it as something "that just happened" (i.e they were so overwhelmed emotionally that they submitted)

just take baby steps. i hate to advise TRP but it works
>>
>>36143283
It's amazing that women have been convinced by (((them))) that it is ok to wear skin tight clothing.
Love it desu, I get to stare at women in tight clothing.
>>
File: 1491305445508.jpg (56KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
1491305445508.jpg
56KB, 1420x946px
>>36143283
>that fucking abomination of an anterior pelvic tilt
>>
>>36143283
I hate all of you and I dont feel sex anymore...
>>
>>36147236
thanks for that advice anon, I'll look into it
>>
I like leggings okay but I miss short skirts being in fashion. Skirts are more fun to leer at, knowing there's a possibility of panty shot if the wind blows just so.
>>
>>36147843
God I miss high school. Those girls who were overly energetic feminists who dressed like whores. God I miss it
>>
I haven't once left the house in over a year so I don't know or care.

I have almost zero libido nowadays anyway. I just fap out of boredom now, not to deal with sexual urges. I just don't give a shit. I think my body and subconscious have some to terms with the fact that I will never get laid and just kind of don't bother anymore. Fuck, I just don't care.
>>
>>36147843
>short skirts

goddamn i miss those short cloth-like skirts that girls used to wear all the time.
>>
>>36148602
same here, this is the only applicable answer
>>
>>36143283
I don't. I go to the bathroom and rub one out.
>>
>>36147135
>sexually repressed
>had sex twice

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>36147236

Tried that didn't work

infact it creeped her out so much I quit that subway job in shame
>>
women have terrible posture these days
>>
most more leggings for the love of god
>>
I wish I had the skill, confidence and bravery that creep shotters and public masturbators have, not just so I could cum on a stranger's back, but so I can do other things in my life.
>>
>>36143283
My autism controls me

There is a rapist hiding inside me tho, but that side of me wont surface until I decide to go full supreme
>>
I just take a good look if they have a nice ass and then go about my day. It's not really a difficult concept OP
>>
File: thinspo-quote-image-300x225.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
thinspo-quote-image-300x225.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
>>36143283
Seriously
Look at that nasty ass stomach
>>
Women are a lost cause. They were God's first mistake.
>>
>>36149374
>t. low test nu male
I cant wait for rapist Muslims to fuck your women and breed you out of existence
>>
>>36144180
Really? Good, I want a mix of all women.
>>
>>36147333
>tilt
No she's just fat. The pelvic tilt is accentuated when you're fat. You'd know if they had fucked up tilt if they're one of the squatters
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.