[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genetics is Destiny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: zun.jpg (645KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
zun.jpg
645KB, 1280x853px
>like, woah bruh, anyone can become /fit/, its nothing to with genetics its just calories in, calories out, its thermodynamic-

Explain this then. This fucker drink 8 cans of beer a day, says he eats a lot while he does and yet he's thin. If you're basing your arguments on physics, the exception disproves the rule. How come physics don't seem to apply to this man? Hm? He consumes far more calories than he expends and yet he's skinnier than most people who cut.

Because of his GENETIC MATABOLISM. I'm chubby and I don't even drink, let alone consume 2000 calories/day. "Calories in calories out" is pseudo-science, fat people are fat because of genetics so you shouldn't shame them. Of course this exactly the kind of stupidity and anti-intellectualism those meat head Chads at /fit. would use to justify their buyllying.
>>
voracious intestinal flora is the true determinator of all
find a skinny eatfag and you have found a rainforest bowels
>>
>>36142883

Is there anyway to infect yourself?
>>
dude probably draws 100000 lolis a day, that shit burns calories
>>
>>36142824
Maybe you're a fat tub of shit because you never get off your ass
>>
Hey faggot, even if genetics is a factor, get this truth bomb, all that anyone has to do to lose weight is eat less than they currently do (assuming they are a stable weight).

literally just eat less bro
>>
>>36143161

Neither does he!

>>36143201

Bollocks when that involves you starving/ living a low quality of life. Why should ZUN get to drink whatever he wants and enjoy eating so much food and get to live a honeyed life? Are you at least admitting that genetics is destiny and its not fat people's fault so we deserve the same protections as black people?
>>
>>36143085
Only reasonable answer here

/thread
>>
>>36143593

Drawing doesn't count as exercise.
>>
>waaaah i don't exercise and I'm fat! WAAAAAAH!
Different people have different metabolisms, but nobody has one that's so bad they stay fat after exercising.
>>
>>36143429
I said genetics is a factor, not destiny.

>why should ZUN get...
he is probably considerably smarter than you so needs that energy to power his brain.
>>
He burns fat through furious masturbation to his many child characters.
>>
>>36143747

ZUN doesn't exercise. I don't think you understand kid, this is /fit/ this isn't the gym, this is sceince class and we're debating physics, so sit the fuck down or get schooled. Also, your precious /fit/ says that exercise doesn't matter with regard to weight, diet is the main factor, read the sticky.
>>
>>36142883
then who wwouldnt the flora be fat? makes no sense.
>>
>>36143761

Wrong, your brain doesn't need that much energy. If he didn't drink beer I can understand, but ZUN said he drinks 8 cans of beer a day, and that alone gives accounts for 2000 calories, the average daily consumption of a women. Then he said he eats a lot on top of that, so even assuming he eats a modest 700 calories of actual food (in which case he would legitimately be dead) he would least be chubby, and as you can clearly se he's a skeleton. Its all bollocks mate, stop listening to lie perpetuated by the "health" industry.

>>36143786

If fapping was exercise I'd be fucking King Kong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.