[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/unigen/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 105

File: 1479146064597.jpg (7KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479146064597.jpg
7KB, 209x250px
Uni General: Weekend Work Edition

>How are ya'll holdin' up?
>You gettin' that work done on this lovely Sunday?
>How's that group project going?
>You done with that essay?
>How bout those practice problems?
>>
>tfw study my ass off for one exam
>get 76
>tfw don't study much for another exam
>get 78

what's even the point
>>
>>36142359
I'm in a hotel room 8 hours from home about to go do a test on campus for one of my distance ed subjects.

I haven't studied and might drive head on into traffic on my way there
>>
>>36142409
wew, sounds rough. maybe you can cram a bit?
>>
I can't wait for summer. I will have to wageslave in order to not be homeless, but at least I can spend the evenings and weekends not worrying about some god damn project or exam.
>>
>>36142535
same senpai. even though i have to work some shit job, at least there won't be any damn homework assignments.
>>
File: 1489359399880.jpg (81KB, 1094x682px) Image search: [Google]
1489359399880.jpg
81KB, 1094x682px
>essay worth 40% due in 12 hours
>haven't started
WHY DO I ALWAYS DO THIS
>>
Got so stressed that my heart started beating in weird patterns, chest pains, breathing problems.

Uni made me realize what stress was, and what fear is, gave me perspective.

> Those long nights of stress before an exam
> That sharp pain of regret for not studying
> "Why do I always do this?"
> "Why do I never change?"
> "Next time I'll study I swear"

When a new term starts you go to the first lecture, then go home after half, promising yourself you will study

> You never do
>>
>>36143805
I wish I was still writing essays, I found them fun. Now I'm doing nothing but math instead.
REEEEEEE
>>
>>36144249
Fun? I fucking hate writing tasks, I only enjoy exams.
>>
>have to write a 10 page paper on the governor of Vermont
like what the fuck even is this
>>
File: 1474591507837.jpg (59KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474591507837.jpg
59KB, 633x758px
>>36144249
>Now I'm doing nothing but math instead
I wish I could do that. Instead I have to write shitty essays
>>
I've stopped going to class and it's too late. I'm going to fail. I just couldn't stand leaving my room. Anytime I did someone would bully me. Hell even a person in a wheelchair made the entire class laugh at me.
>>
>>36144171
Nigger, you need to calm down. I have the same exact health problems as you do. High blood pressure will KILL you if you dont learn to chill tf out. Make the effort to be on top of your shit so that you wont stress yourself out later in the semester.
>>
>>36142359
>>How's that group project going?

15 minute audio visual presentation due in a week. Nobody has done anything.
>>
>>36142359
I've (again) told my mother that I'm going to quit college after this semester and get an IT cert or something at the trade school. She finally seems to be on board with it. Nothing is final yet but I'm getting a small glimmer of hope.
>>
File: 20170321_090502.png (944KB, 1439x1777px) Image search: [Google]
20170321_090502.png
944KB, 1439x1777px
>first weekend since spring break with nothing to do
>only a short paper that'll take an hour at most
>watched anime and youtube all weekend
>being lazy throws my ability to focus off
>now I can't get the motivation to do the paper
>anime still have 8 episodes left
>really want to finish

This is why I hate having nothing to do, I get lazy. I need constant work to keep my work ethic going.
>>
>>36144171
Damn you're like me. But on top of that add social anxiety and some weird mental disorder...classes are becoming a real pain in the ass for me and it's just my first year (well technically not first but I was nothing like this before).
Exams...I almost got a heart attack on my first exam...I'm actually worried that I'm going to die like this..
>>
>>36146294
sounds cool. i was thinking of getting it certified. seems fairly simple
>>
All I can say is that uni is far better than high school

>go to lecture
>always the last one to get in so I can avoid all the obnoxious student small talk
>sit and listen to the lecture
>feel that the professor is wrapping up so I already pre-pack all my shit
>as soon as the professor says "That'll be all for to-" I am already on my legs first storming out like someone called in a bomb threat
>go straight home

And that's the third year now, it's great being completely free of any forced connections or relationships with others.
>>
>>36146593
I do all of that, but I live on campus, so it's hell. I miss high school :(
>>
>>36146593
i just don't even show up to class anymore
>>
Who /anxiety+stress/ here?

>chest wall pain
>muscle spasms and twitching
>tense muscles whenever your stress shoots up
>dull headaches near your temples whenever you're fatigued or tired

I take aspirin but it's starting to wear off. Uni is slowly killing me and Im not even half way done since I still need to finish differential equations and my last physics course before I start on my major courses for mechanical engineering. I really do it gets better than this.
>>
File: being-john-malkovich.gif (57KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
being-john-malkovich.gif
57KB, 320x240px
>chilling in my dorm
>see spider on the wall
>climb on top of my bed to try to kill it
>start to swing at it with a book
>lose balance
>fall off my bed and my body slams onto the ground
>chair falls on top of me
i don't know why i try anymore
>>
>>36147016
Start lifting out and eating right. I'm serious.

The only result from stress will then be maybe some sweating and red cheeks and that's it.
But the mental weight of it will always stay the same, no cure for that other than drugs.
>>
>>36147016
Me, anon.
>>36146408
This post was mine.
I don't know if I should start worrying before it's too late.
> heart pounds so hard I'm afraid that whoever is sitting next to me can feel the pulses
> have first exam, lucky that there aren't many people around on my turn, but my heart was going fucking crazy
I always delude myself into thinking that I'm fine but idk...
>>
Who here /itchy/?
Why is my back always so goddamnit itchy REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36147296
I've had heart palpitations before. It's just chest wall pain unless you feel pain shooting from your heart all the way to the head which in that case you should take a strong dose of aspirin and call 911 before you have a heart attack.
>>
>>36147156
>not letting the spider live
>not letting the spider make a web
>not letting the spider catch bugs for you, forming a commensalistic relationship
>>
>>36147272
I know. I did a light workout yesterday of some cardio and basic dumbbell chest presses and afterwards, I immediately felt better. My muscle spasms rarely occurred throughout the day after my workout. I also did some basic meditation for 10 minutes to lower my stress.

I guess I have no other choice but to start living a healthy lifestyle. Oh well, at least I can start looking like Chad in a year or two.
>>
>>36147398
I see. I don't feel any pain, just some occasional sting when it pounds too hard.
My paranoia doesn't help either
>>
>>36147602
Yeah, that stinging/stabbing-like pain is very common with chronic chest wall pain. It's usually benign and a sign that you're stressed the fuck out.
>>
File: 1491438538171.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491438538171.png
66KB, 554x400px
Three of my classes are taught by the same professor and she assigns the same assignments in each class.
>tfw I get credit for three classes for one classes worth of work
>>
>tfw spring break just started

my school's break is really late, but on the plus side once break is over there's like 2 weeks left then finals then I'm done
>>
File: 79890135.jpg (22KB, 393x386px) Image search: [Google]
79890135.jpg
22KB, 393x386px
>roommates watching SNL at 100 volume
Why
>>
File: ff864.png (433KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
ff864.png
433KB, 360x408px
i'm so tired

just make it stop
>>
File: 1465106855703.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1465106855703.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>have to get up at 5 am to commute to school 3x a week
>have to get up at 4:00 am to commute to my work placement 2x a week
>can't afford to leave home without going into massive debt

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill my self right now
>>
How do I find a new room with strangers? I never lived outside campus but with money being tight I have no other choice but to rent a room with some normalshit roommates. Since Im a robot, I dont know anyone so wtf do I do? Do I go on craigslist or something and hope I dont get robbed?
>>
>>36148952
you won't get robbed looking for a place to live on craigslist. Just look for student housing that advertises how close it is to the school. It's cheap to live in a nice families basement, I did that for one year.
>>
>>36148979
Any red flags I should know when I meet a person for a room rental? Wtf do I ask them? I've never rented anything before in my life. Do they give me paperwork and I give them my ID and signature or something?
>>
>>36149156
When you rent a place, you sign a lease which has all the rules and stuff that you need to follow and it lists the rent costs that you'll be responsible for. You can co-sign a lease with someone, so that the apartment is in both your names. Or, if someone is already renting an apartment and they later decide to get a roomate, then the new roomate signs a sublease (not sure where they get a sublease form from).
Just make sure you understand the rules of the lease. Sometimes you'll be jointly liable, meaning even if your roomate doesn't pay their half of the rent, then you still get in trouble, but sometimes there is individual leases where you are only responsible for your share of the rent.
>>
After looking for a job for a while because I ran out of financial aid and didn't know how I was going to pay rent, I finally found 2 jobs. I applied to both planning on being turned down but ended up really liking them, so I decided to do both. I am also satying up at school for summer, so working both jobs is going to be great because I will have something to do and be able to make some comfy income.

Also some high school friends decided they might come visit me at school for a few days over summer.

Things are finally starting to look good.
>>
>try to start studying
>end up cleaning my place, doing my laundry, doing my dishes, even pairing my socks in the sock basket
>>
File: wtiness_me.png (244KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
wtiness_me.png
244KB, 900x900px
Was supposed to have a Calculus exam on Tuesday and these fuckers decided to have a students protest for the day so the damn exam will most likely get postponed a week.

Very Christian country so next friday is a national holiday and I was supposed to enjoy myself without worrying about anything school related. Now I'm going to have a fucking exam looming over my head the entire long weekend god fucking dammit.

I do not like this.
>>
File: 1480082181642.jpg (58KB, 577x531px) Image search: [Google]
1480082181642.jpg
58KB, 577x531px
welp.
gonna fail my final tomorrow and hence probably fail my first uni course.
At least it's only first year, right guys?
r-r-right?
>>
>>36150546
>student protest postponed a test
holy fucking kek. how cucked is your uni
>>
>>36150511
happens to me all the time, I start with something small and then just do everything
>>
>>36150772
It's Chile mate. Every job or uni in the country is like this. The student protest is nation wide. Riot police have shot tear gas bombs inside the campus while I've been in class.

Students strikes have gone as long as 9 months multiple years and of course ruined all the students and teachers plan for the whole year without achieving any of the short term demands and very few of the long ones. I could go on and on on the shit that happens around here.

Pic related. I bet you won't guess what all that red means.
>>
>>36142359
You know. Im 30 right. And I have worked for a few years teaching without my degree. And this year. 5 years after I finished college I had to come back. I take classes with a bunch of 22 year old chads and stacies.......
>>
File: 1490802830445.jpg (106KB, 654x862px) Image search: [Google]
1490802830445.jpg
106KB, 654x862px
I'm unbelievably fucked for this Physical Geography exam tomorrow. The professor has a doctorate in this shit and goes out of his way to make this intro class as difficult as possible. The guy a grade-A example of a robot, too:
>mumbles his points during lecture
>shows science memes every Friday before class
>says he's accessible outside of class; turns out to be super dry cunt

I just want to get of this class with a C. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>teacher rewrites one of your attempted solutions and posts it as a "novice trap"
Could cry t b h
>>
>Tfw about to withdraw from linear algebra and change my suicide math major
Feels pretty good desu
>>
>>36142393
Feel like that's going to me tomorrow morning desu

First exam I took for this class, I was certain I was fucked; got a 100

Felt good about second exam; got a 74

Feeling middle-of-the-road about tomorrow; likely will get an 80 or some shit
>>
>>36151003
ayy that happened once in highschool and the qt girl sitting next to me laughed

wanted to implode into tang
>>
>>36143805
Essays are the easiest assignments in uni, you can literally bullshit them if you're good-enough at writing fluff, or know how to utilize a thesaurus.

I'm dreading taking math classes in the upcoming semesters.
>>
>>36150997
geography sounds fun
>>
File: iamsoFUCKED.png (616KB, 805x957px) Image search: [Google]
iamsoFUCKED.png
616KB, 805x957px
>skip class all semester cause i heard prof was shit
>no worries ill just read class notes and do problems to learn for the exam
>check class notes
>see this fucking garbage is the only shit hes posted

i am so unbelievably fucked you guys
>>
>>36151143
It's okay, I guess. I have an A- in the class right now. Pretty sure grade will go down after exam in the morning.
>>
File: mnch.jpg (23KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
mnch.jpg
23KB, 360x480px
>go to an extra class
>not mandatory nor that important so classroom is kind of empty
>girl attempts to sit in my row a few seats apart but looks at me at the last second and changes her seat to the one right next to me

What did she mean by this
>>
>>36149377
Thanks for the info. I assume if I ask for an individual sublease and they refuse to give me one I should bail from there, right?
>>
>Have test I have to pass to pass the course tomorrow morning.
>Had work paralysis all weekend.
>>
>>36151530
She wants to munch on your carpet. And you want it too.
>>
I have to pick all of my fall classes by the end of the week. I have no major and have taken every class that doesn't sound like absolute hell. My parents won't let me live with them if I stop going so I can't just drop out. Might just swallow a value pack of razors to be honest family.
>>
>>36151612
not necessarily. If your name isn't on any lease then you aren't liable if the rent doesn't get paid. But also, if you're not on a lease then you can get kicked out by the tenant any time if they choose.

I'm pretty sure most apartments don't let random undocumented people to live in their buildings anyways so it shouldn't be a worry.
>>
>>36151174

>skipping a class for fluid mechanics

You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>36151764
also i've only rented once before myself so i'm probably not the best source
>>
File: 1420166318282.jpg (38KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420166318282.jpg
38KB, 706x720px
27 years old and I feel like shit.

I'm probably going to get kicked out this year. I'm not doing well in any of my classes and I just don't like my major. I've been applying for a lot of desk positions and office jobs. Idk maybe I can work my way up or something.

I've also been studying for IT certs. It will make me look a lot more well rounded......I hope.
>>
>>36151174
Its a venturi you chode, stop whining
>>
File: ohofcourseeeeee.png (293KB, 813x915px) Image search: [Google]
ohofcourseeeeee.png
293KB, 813x915px
>>36151825
>learned my lesson
>too l8

>>36152066
>wow youre so smart
>i just posted a random screenshot to show what all his notes are like get off your high horse the whole course is like this
>>
File: 1473150133041.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1473150133041.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>36142359
>tfw spent more irl time in p5 studying in the past few days than I have all year
>tfw I've made more friends in p5 than I have my whole time in uni
>>
>tfw you loved studying, reading and going to class but got bullied and ignored
>tfw became increasingly anxious and insolated
>tfw dropped out of high school because it was too terrifying
>tfw you think that in your 20s you can leave your teenage years behind and study at University
>tfw you're an anxious wreck anytkme you're on campus or at a lecture
>tfw you're too anxious to submit assignments so youoy get suspended for a year
>Tfw too anxious to go to family doctor for a psych referral since the school doctors need one before they can help you
>Tfw coming back this summer to try and not get suspended for 3 years
>Tfw people my age have graduated and moved on with their lives
>>
File: 1471627607186.gif (288KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1471627607186.gif
288KB, 447x415px
>taking management class for my meme degree
>going fine, only grades are three tests
>lecture hall is right across from one of the uni's coffee stands so I normally just waste time and drink coffee and eat muffins like the rest of the normies in my class do
>prof suddenly decides a few weeks ago we need homework and changes grading scale
>starts sending us surveys for his TA's research project
>culminates with us having to go do an experiment with his TA
>have to watch a training video for a restaurant then go set a table
>watch it a few times then go to set the table
>immediately forget how to origami the napkin and angle of the forks
>potentially wrecked my grade on some completely irrelevant bullshit
>only saving grace was I'm alcohol enthusiast read alcoholic and corrected the video on it's types of wine glasses which impressed the TA
If I fail because of this shit I'm an heroing
>>
>>36150925
>I bet you won't guess what all that red means.
Fucking commies ruin everything
>>
File: 1491019269856.png (73KB, 311x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491019269856.png
73KB, 311x304px
GROUP PROJECTS AND PRESENTATIONS ARE THE WORST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>36150925
Its shameful that the hard work Pinochet put into stopping the spread of Marxism has pretty much been undone. I really have a lot of respect for him and what your country once was. I guess Pinochet's "inhumane" regime really backfired

Good luck on your calc exam m8
>>
>Commiting to community college for now, 0.2% social contact with classmates

When I transfer to a University, I'm expecting I will have just about the same percentage of social contact, since I will be able to live alone
>>
>>36152773
Complain to the department. That's horseshit for your grade to depend on a TA's research project.
>>
File: cat absolutely disgusted.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
cat absolutely disgusted.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>did absolutely nothing during spring break
>now my desire to do any work at all for the rest of the semester has dropped like a rock and I can't get back into that rhythm I had before
>>
File: 1482633603513.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1482633603513.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>36152539
Fuck I just dropped because of this I autistically avoided all of my classmates and normies HATE that
>>
>spent past 2 weeks sulking and skipping class that i'm failing
>thought I skipped the exam
>turns out it's actually still next week
>still shitposting instead of attempting to study and get by through the exam
>>
>>36153096
>Complain to the department
Nothings going to happen I tried to complain to the department last year after a teacher accused me of plagiarism (by which they meant turnitin claimed I stole a whole one sentence from some one else's paper) and refused to grade a very important paper, they make you jump through so many fucking hoops and by the time you get to actually reporting the teacher they just straight up lie to you and say they'll investigate then never call you back and calling them only leads to them putting you off even more
>>
>>36142359
>trying to study in quiet area of the student center. Niggers come in and even though they have earbuds, you can still hear their shitty music from across the room.
>read 5 papers for my anthro class, still need to throw together some sort of thing for a class discussion
>My group project is barely getting off the ground, one guy always has some excuse to not show up for meeting, presentation on the 25th
>Got a 7 page essay I need to decide a topic for and have done by the 28th

fuck this shit
>>
File: 1484671897791.png (833KB, 790x725px) Image search: [Google]
1484671897791.png
833KB, 790x725px
>tfw have 8am class
>it's 1am and I'm drinking and cooking scrambled eggs
I feel like I've lost the ability to give a fuck
>>
>>36142359
>>How are ya'll holdin' up?
ok. waiting for my FUCKING ROOMMATE to get out of the kitchen so I can do the dishes and make some fuckin ramen
>>You gettin' that work done on this lovely Sunday?
yeah I did some reading and started my problem sets
none yet. thankfully
>>You done with that essay?
none yet. thankfully
>>How bout those practice problems?
funny joke
>>
>>36152364
Ok i know i was just being a cunt but wow that persons handwriting makes that seems way harder
>>
File: 1487372287477.jpg (162KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487372287477.jpg
162KB, 1200x800px
>>36142359
>>How are ya'll holdin' up?
I unironically hate myself and my life
>>You gettin' that work done on this lovely Sunday?
No I had to much to do so I did nothing
Good I'm got paired with a shy qt, if I wasn't ugly as fuck I might try hitting on her
>>You done with that essay?
No waiting til day before to do it, the TA likes me and will give me a 80+ regardless, I made a 95 on the last and I did it at night before
>>How bout those practice problems?
>implying my profs care enough to give practice problems
>>
Just got 90% on a test worth 10% and 98% on a practical test worth 15%

Feeling pretty good lads. Gonna have a coffee and sit here until my happiness fades away and I'm left sad and alone
>>
File: 1485355439821.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1485355439821.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>junior
>fell for the cs meme
>only now realizing that I'm not cut out to do this for the rest of my life

It's like I'm on a train that suddenly derails after accelerating to over 100 m/h and leaves me two options: jump, or stay aboard.

The end's the same no matter what.
>>
File: 2UEk3QZ.jpg (17KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
2UEk3QZ.jpg
17KB, 527x612px
>talking with "friends"
>one literally invites the other to go do something later in front of me and doesn't ask me
>mfw this has happened multiple times
>>
>>36155383
Change your major now anon don't be like me
>have full ride scholarship
>go for cs since ai research is literally my only interest
>fail out and lose scholarship
>parents are divorced and don't have anywhere for me to stay
>pay out of pocket and force me into meme business major so they don't have to deal with me in person
>gpa is shit and my classes actually make me consider suicide
>>
>>36154804
Wayy too real, anon.
>>
>only had one class the past two semesters
>didn't learn a new language
>didn't earn to code
>didn't lift
>wasted the most valuable gift of free time

Can't wait to not have any free time when I go to grad school.
>>
Just failed a test.
It doesn't have a weighting, it's either pass or fail.
I'm fucked lads.
>>
>>36151972
Edward Norton has the most robot looking appearance imaginable.
>>
>>36155383
You gonna be happy doing another degree? Doing manual labour? Working in fast food? Or just sitting on neet bux till you die?

Not many people love their job/degree. The point is to pick something that makes you want to kill yourself the least number of times a day. Stick with it or change to another robot accepting major, but don't give up altogether
>>
I have 24 calculus 2 problems that I haven't started and they are due tomorrow. I know I can do them I just usually wait the last few hours before class.

>tfw very gifted at math.
>>
>>36155529
What's it worth of your final mark?
>>
>>36155462
M8 I graduated HS in 2013. I'm already scheduled to graduate late I can't just change majors at this point.

>>36155531
I don't hate CS.

I'm just bogged down with a semester-long software engineering project that's scaring the shit out of me.
>>
>>36155552
That particular class you have to pass everything, there is no percentage weighting.
You're either satisfactory or unsatisfactory
>>
>>36155586
I'm about to graduate and I'm 24 almost 25, you can change and do whatever the fuck you want whenever you want.

But if you finished in 2013, then you must be almost done?
>>
If I'm Hispanic and was offered a full ride at a top 10 grad school with shit grades, okay work experience, but really good test scores is it fair to guess that it was because of affirmative action?
>>
>>36144249
lets's trade lives
I'd kill myself if I have to write another fucking shitty essay.
>>
>>36146118
go into more details, anon
>>
3 weeks to graduation.
Did some homework today, but not enough.
The group project happens on Thursday and I'm nervous as fuck (that's also the day one of my professors meets with my boss at my internship to go over how I'm doing AND when I have to commute the next city over to do some "simulation" with nursing students) on a day I'd usually have off
Fuck no, I still have plenty of papers to write in the coming weeks.
If I can just make it through this week, that degree is mine.
>>
File: 1481451699290.jpg (125KB, 1600x867px) Image search: [Google]
1481451699290.jpg
125KB, 1600x867px
>>36146118
>failing uni because I'm legitimatley stupid an probably have a learning disability
>hate people
>know I'm ugly and awkward and get stared at constantly
>have literally no friends or even acquaintances
>probably autistic
>couldn't hold down regular job so my mother had to get me an online job through her company
>want to become hikki but even with online job I can't support myself
>still dependent on my mother who says she'll cut me off if I stop going to uni
it's ok anon iktf, I just want to shut myself in my room with my computer and forget about the outside world, people are cruel and I never asked for this shit so I don't see why I should be forced to deal with them
>>
>got a 26% on my project
>way below average
>spent hours slaving on it

fuck fuck fuck i hate this shitty fucking fucking class fuck
>>
File: IMG_0629.gif (17KB, 710x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0629.gif
17KB, 710x532px
>>36152364
Just get real /comfy/ with navier stokes equations and you'll do fine desu
>>
File: 108.gif (194KB, 375x584px) Image search: [Google]
108.gif
194KB, 375x584px
>>36142359
>be electrical engineer
>B average
>skip class all the time, every semester I miss 1.5-2 months worth of classes because I fucking hate getting out of bed
>try to do a little bit every day but i never stick with it
>i never do anything outside of class and waste all my time
>meanwhile all my classmates and friends all get internships
>can hear the disappointment in my profs every advising session during the semester
>only passion is ancient EE books, like books on TV from 1930 and Heaviside's Electromagnetic Theory series

i would just fucking kill myself if I didn't take parent plus loans, I don't want the Jews coming after my family for my mistakes

maybe i'll just get a local job, live with parents after graduation, pay off debt in 4 years, then kill myself

it's what Ludwig Boltzmann would have wanted

i'm mediocre trash
>>
>>36142359
>thesis presentation tuesday
>slides due to professor monday
>it's monday
>i made the title slide

I just want to play persona 5
why did they delay it so fucking long this wouldn't be a problem 6 months ago
>>
>Graduate in May
>chem Engr BS, chem minor, and safety engr certs
>only went to college to live with my friend and see if I could make it in one of hardest degree plans offered here

>no more desire to live after graduating
>>
File: 1486440703839.jpg (32KB, 603x550px) Image search: [Google]
1486440703839.jpg
32KB, 603x550px
>>36156321

I a call from the campus counselor's office because I accidentally referred to my graduation as "my death" to a dormmate
>>
>>36156321
I know that feel. What is the point of waking up if you only do it so you can spend > 8 hours at work? I was a wagie for four years and went to college just because I couldn't deal with it anymore. But now I'm close to graduating and wagie hell part two awaits.
>>
>>36156246
Wat animu is gril from
is important
>>
>>36156283
it makes me feel better about myself that there are motherfuckers presenting a thesis who post here and are totally bullshitting everything
>>
I completely fucked up a presentation on Friday and now I don't think I can ever return again

>start visibility sweating, shaking and moving hands across my body
>stutter and blank out then start crying
>teacher goes "aw sweetie it's ok" kids laugh
>run out of room and fail
>>
>>36156393
What's yours on?

Mine's on the rise of radical right-wing parties in Europe
which is worthless now because the leading researcher in the field is currently working on a mega-paper compilation with all his friends on the subject that will be out in a few months that will make everything I've done for the last two years completely pointless
>>
>>36156412
Oh man. I have a big speech today. I'm so scared this will happen to me due to awful social anxiety and awkwardness.

Any Tips? :/
>>
>>36156412
>sweetie
christ i'm so sorry
>>
File: 1487501821675.jpg (217KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
1487501821675.jpg
217KB, 960x925px
>>36156412
Thanks for making me smile.

>>36156435
Pic related.
>>
Took a Calc IV test last friday. Haven't been to class since January, kek.

I didn't arrive at a final solution to any of the problems but I think I set them all up somewhat correctly.

The rest of the class seemed totally lost as well so that's good. It was one of those test hours where everyone sits in their desk and you haven't heard a single pencil writing in the past 20 minutes. Just a roomful of students staring at the test and waiting for the teacher to say "You have 1 minute left" so they don't have to be the first one to turn their paper in and give away the fact that they left half the test blank.
>>
>>36156435
You have to give a lot of speeches to be good at giving speeches

Senior year of high school I gave my first speech and it was the worst thing I ever had to do, but now I'm graduating and since I had to give 4-5 speeches every fucking semester I got used to it and now it's no big deal

You'll probably fuck up, but everybody does. It's public speaking.
>>
>>36156412
S W E E T l E
>>
File: 1487265966625.gif (2MB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487265966625.gif
2MB, 245x320px
>>36156412
>sweetie
wew
e
w
>>
>>36147308
fucking shower???
actually I shouldn't be talking
>>
>>36156482

>he is able to rationalize public speaking
>not being tossed around in the emotional whirlwind of perceived judgement and throwing up in the bathroom stall 3 times before giving your speech while hyperventilating

It just not a refinable skill for some of us.
>>
pretty curious, where do you all go?
maybe we can be friends or some gay shit
>>
>>36156530
It's not refining a skill, it's just throwing up in the bathroom stall so many times that you stop caring

I'd rather feel the sting of potential embarrassment than spend the week prior feeling miserable and wanting to drown myself, and that's what made it easier to speak. I have a small presentation tomorrow and my thesis presentation on tuesday and I'm happily shitposting in /uni/ just like any other night

It's not something you can train for, just an eventual thing that happens
>>
>>36156574
University of Oklahoma
Thank god there's nobody else on here that goes to this school.
>>
>>36142359

>thought I was going to get my shit sorted now for real
>quit job which was distracting me, got me new clothes and a haircut, feeling ready to tackle those shitty group assignments
>heard from a friend that one of the assignments is about making some shitty start-up idea and presentig it
>fucking hate shit like this to death, drop course instantly for this semester
>where there is stumbling there is a fall of course
>wanted to clean my room this weekend
>played artificial academy instead, got drunk and wanked myself into a coma around 3a.m.
>now missed 2 of my lectures in the morning
>sitting on the shitter right now and asking myself what the fuck is wrong with me

I think I finally burned out in my third year m8s, every cell of my body opposes the idea of studying or generally doing anything now. How do I overcome this?
>>
File: 1490380571453.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490380571453.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>36156389
yay nobody here cares about me either

it's Upotte, anon
>>
>>36156589

I go there, I'm literally posting this from the computer lab.
>>
>>36156607
I mean you are just like the rest of the people here except you use quality reaction images.
>>
>>36156611
>>36156589
hmmm
origami origeroni
>>
>>36156589

Same anon. Wanna meet? I'll be wearing a red hat.
>>
File: 1490852900577.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490852900577.png
12KB, 246x200px
>>36156574
shitass private college in north carolina with ~1000 students

>tfw all 3 people on campus who browse 4chan are in the rooms directly adjacent to mine
>tfw they're complete normie faggots who should have just stuck to reddit
>>
File: 1476285472459.png (87KB, 333x282px) Image search: [Google]
1476285472459.png
87KB, 333x282px
>>36156619
>except you use quality reaction images
I'll take it
>>
>>36156589

I mean there's like more than 30K people that go to OU there's probably like at least a thousand Sooners shitposting on 4chan RIGHT NOW.
>>
File: 1490228806828.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1490228806828.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
>>36156691
>in a school of 30k people, it's entirely possible that there are only 2 people dead enough inside to browse /r9k/
>>
>>36156412
>sweetie

I would kill myself right there
>>
>>36144171
Anon, you rack disciprine
Seriously though, a friend taught me this lesson: fuck motivation, you need discipline. The way I find discipline is by looking at my future and realising that barely passing my courses isn't gonna do shit if I want to make it in life. That's how I did literally all my reading and work last semester.
>>
I'm about gonna skip my exam and go to library tomorrow. Confirming that I'm going to get disbarred for 12 months from my university. Lol waste of time and money it all was. Good luck to any freshman this fall reading this. I'll be in a better place by then.......(not suicide, just full time work).
>>
>>36156793
(different anon)
yeah, perhaps you're right
thanks man, good luck
>>
File: that feel they lied.jpg (23KB, 355x425px) Image search: [Google]
that feel they lied.jpg
23KB, 355x425px
>going to be 27 when I graduate
>basically need to continue with my Master's if I ever want a decent job in my field
>have already decided I'm fucking done with school when I get my bachelor's

meh, guess I could always join the military and fight the Norks once that starts
>>
>>36142359
>third year econ student.
>Feel like I am not learning anything even though I pass all the classes and ace exams
>Dont feel like I could remember any info if I had a real world problem
>take a science class
>professor says you should be familiar with these concepts by now
>points at a slide of complete gibberish
>jesus fuck am I retarded
>later in an random econ elective that is 90% non econ majors
>professor says you should be familar with these concepts by now
>points at a slide of basic graphs and charts
>also has the formula for GDP.
>audible gasps and muttered curses from the entire class
>bro dude buisness major behind me whispers to his bro dude english major friend "bro we might need to drop"

Is college designed to make you feel retarded? I feel like I know so little about my own major, but apparently I am some kind of wizard to a layman. Then I look at stuff from another major and I am become the fool.

Post something from your major that LOOKS HARD.
BUT IS REALLY SIMPLE.
>>
STILL haven't started my dissertation, I've fucked it lads
>>
>>36156905
Here is mine. YOur turn.
>>
File: M_2F_Debits_and_credits_system.png (17KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
M_2F_Debits_and_credits_system.png
17KB, 960x640px
>>36156905
even some accounting majors continued to fuck this up but it's so goddamn simple
>>
>>36156948
I took an accounting class. I felt like i had it down. Then I started working in banking and I got it all fucked up again.
>>
>>36157013
apparently that's par the course, my professors all say that everywhere has different standards and classes can't prepare you for them adequately enough
>>
>>36156905
Social work major. Not too sure, probably a final exam or something on a hypothetical case scenario with a client, planning an intervention (what'd you do, how you'd go about it) I've actually written a group and individual paper about this, but I could do fuck all in reality.
>>
>>36157392
He should have added.

SJW-majors need not apply.
>>
>>36157463
It literally is SJW-tier and if I wasn't so close to earning my degree I'd switch to compputer engineering.
>>
>>36146302
This.

After a few days of vacation I stop working out, never do the vacation work and get nothing done.

Everyone else just seems limited by time, they always do so much when there's a gap in the workload. I actually get more done when I have to work anyways
>>
>4th year math major
>acing algebra, analysis, algorithms with 95%+
>getting raw assfucked by mandatory communications course

Had to wake up at 2 AM today to finish some bullshit roleplay about doing PR for a science research institute so I don't tank my average.
>>
>>36157539
lol I pity you. The only comm class I had to take was piss easy - you just read the book, took the tests, spaced out in class, and did a presentation on the topic of your choice from time to time.
>>
>professor emailing me demanding to know why I've missed so many classes

I'm considering just straight up telling him that I'm terrified of human interaction and that I haven't talked to another student unless forced to in 3 years.
>>
>first exam on the 26th
>been on study leave since the beginning of the month
>haven't done a thing
Might just get drunk again today.
>>
>somehow get into a group chat with the popular people
>one guy gets drunk and has a full blown panic attack
>hospital at 3am
>diagnosed with depression and anxiety
>everyone taking the piss out of him
>he is now a running joke
I fucking hate normies
>>
>>36158812
>inb4 the one guy was you
>>
>>36158859
It actually wasn't. I feel bad for him, there was zero sympathy just piss taking.

Was tempted to message him but I didn't. Surprised I haven't been kicked yet, I never say anything, just lurk.
>>
>Do extremely well in class/exams.
>Suddenly develop depression/anxiety/insomnia during A2 exam period
>Get way worse grades than predicted
>Go to second-rate university through clearing
>Ridiculously fucking easy
>It's a bitch to transfer in UK.

Fucking hell, didn't get a wink of sleep for half my exams and this is what happens to you.

What is the fucking point? How do you transfer with subpar A-levels?
>>
>>36156283
>4 hours later
>2 slides done

ha
hahahaha

ahahha

he
>>
File: 1444287759576.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1444287759576.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
I just realized that every one of the $400 books I had to buy were freely available online this whole time.
>>
just stepping in here to say that if you go to a university you aren't a robot. Even community college is pushing it.

You can be a robot if you drop out I guess, but only if you have no hopes of ever getting a job and live with your parents.

You also cant be a robot if your parents collectively make more than 150k USD a year.
>>
>>36160044
My parents would make 150k a year, but mommy is too fucking lazy to transfer her pharmacists license
>>
I mean I'm dead inside because manlets don't get laid.
Or maybe I'm really ugly, I don't know.

Either way, still keeping up that 4.0 GPA, I'm all over my lab paper and honestly it's turning out beautifully.

How do I even have this GPA when all I think about is how lonely I am?
>>
>>36151972
>27 and in college
That's where your problem is
>>
>>36156574
Universidad de Santiago de Chile

Literally the only one in here
>>
>>36160392
Plenty of people study that late. But they're usually in a place in their lives where they get great marks
>>
File: up on the late night grind.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
up on the late night grind.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>36154126
Correct times to eat don't exist when you get deep enough into a semester

I woke up at 3am last week, before going to the kitchen and walking in on my flatmate cooking a full english breakfast
>>
>class in 50 minutes
i don't want to go
i'm going to get my exam grade back
i don't want to see what i got
>>
>>36142359
Have no work ethic and my grades are rapidly dropping. Didn't study and failed a math exam because I wanted to fuck a girl. Hating life
>>
>>36161943
>falling for the roastie meme
you only have yourself to blame
>>
>freshman year
>"ha ha i have a big paper i'd better pull an all-nighter to work on it!"

>senior year
>"well i haven't slept for more than 10 hours total this week but I still have a lot of work to do, i'd better pull another all-nighter"
>>
>midterm on my birthday
Fuck you.
>>
>>36161976
What's a good drink for an all-nighter? I either go with these or sugared-up coffee
>>
>>36162016
I've been on Keto for the last four months so I've been doing sugar-free red bulls

now that I'm off it I'm downing starbucks doubleshots like they're water
>>
>>36159022
Should've done a foundation programme and then transferred to a Russell group uni.

What uni did you get stuck with ?
>>
File: 1489934084001.jpg (132KB, 679x679px) Image search: [Google]
1489934084001.jpg
132KB, 679x679px
>been somewhat lively and energetic all semester
>suddenly lost my yay this week
Shit sucks. I don't even know why.
>>
>>36142359
Actually did some studying this weekend. I've got more to do today but just proud that I got some done.
>>
File: 490-453.jpg (62KB, 904x542px) Image search: [Google]
490-453.jpg
62KB, 904x542px
>tfwnogf

I've reached the stage where I don't even want sex, just a relationship instead.
>>
File: 1487822718542.jpg (10KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487822718542.jpg
10KB, 221x225px
>>36162175
iktf
l I l I I I l
>>
>>36156246
Similar feels anon.

>be aerospace engineer
>have no real valuable specific interest
>its working with alien technology that I'm convinced the govt is hiding
>that's the reason I'm an aerospace engineer
>obviously no curriculars attached to this
>dad always hounding me about curriculars and internships
>know he means well, and that it's my life so he can't force me, just wants the best
>realize this but still be a lazy piece of shit
>lie about sending in internships
>actually probably could have gotten one if I did apply
>want WW3 to happen so bad so I can get drafted and have a chance to do something and be useful for once
>>
File: shrug.png (19KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
19KB, 291x317px
>mfw never been to starbucks or a costa coffee before

I see people go in them all the time, what's a good thing to order?
>>
>>36162520
ice water
>>
>>36156246
I want to do EE in community, and transfer. Should I stick with that or do statistics? Also how much does it cost? I think if I spend about a year hardcore waging I can start in fall with a nice egg
>>
>taking extra subject this semester and 2 extra next semester to finish and get parents off my back
>few mid-sem assignments and exam due last week
>start them all hours before due and submit one that was like 50% of the length it was meant to be
>accounting exam, guess like 30% of questions
>2 assignments due Friday - haven't started
>practice group work due tomorrow, first group stuck with international students, second group one international student and guy that might be a slacker
>basically stuck doing all of the work because international students can hardly speak english + they don't have the expertise to complete the assignment
>came up with useful project idea but group didn't like it, had to fall back on meme-tier app (because that's what we need...more apps)
>starting second group work task the hour before class tomorrow
>injured playing sport, haven't been able to exercise for like 3 weeks

I wish I never went to uni. Biggest fucking waste of time, I've learnt practically nothing, changed courses like 3 times, everyone studying business is a fucking retard. Can basically ace most of the subjects by reading the textbook. A lot of the management subjects are pure shit, most of the models seem like rebadged shit made by some management consultant to sell to gullible clients. Wish my dad kept his small business so I could have helped him grow it and take it over one day.
>>
>>36146118
push hotwheels down the stairs. It's the only way people will respect you.
>>
>>36142359
Gonna be doing an exam in alternative film/video tomorrow.
I think it'll be pretty easy, it's just two four-paged essays, and you don't even have to cite or quote the readings, just show that you've read and understand them.
>>
>>36156412
jesus fuck lad, i'm sorry
>>
>>36161976
>freshman year
>"oh boy, there sure is a lot of work, I better get to it!"

>senior year
>"hmm well I haven't done any work in 5 days, but for now let's play some vidya, I'll just allnighter it before the deadline"
>>
>precalc exam on thursday morning
>want to just buckle down and study but can't bring myself to do it
>last time I procrastinated, gt a 28% on the exam
What the fuck do I do, robots?
>>
>Calc 3 exam in 2 weeks
>Dont know shit about calc 1
Neato
>>
]exam soon!
]bad thing!
just another day in the life of a college student
>>
File: 1487714293312.jpg (68KB, 702x672px) Image search: [Google]
1487714293312.jpg
68KB, 702x672px
>told myself I would finish my big paper this spring break week
>weekend has past
>all I did was login and do one math problem online that took 10 minutes
>>
>>36164031
Tell yourself that you'll get starting in an hour or two but procrastinate watching youtube and fapping until the night before then make a half-hearted effort to study until it gets late and you think that you'll be better off going to sleep.

Try to read the notes/lecture slide/textbook on the bus into the exam but resign yourself to the fact you'll fail, walk in, attempt what you can and then leave as soon as you're able to (no point wasting time sitting in the exam room you see).
>>
"ay cuh you need da addy bro? heard you got an exam coming up bruh...."
>>
File: 1476971655903.jpg (23KB, 156x253px) Image search: [Google]
1476971655903.jpg
23KB, 156x253px
Daily reminder. If you want to actually get work done. Go to the library and stay there for 1-2 hours A DAY. It forces me to do homework and study.
>>
File: kansas qt.jpg (139KB, 662x883px) Image search: [Google]
kansas qt.jpg
139KB, 662x883px
>>36164244
I'm guessing that's what you did?

How did you get over it?
>>
>>36164282
I just finished my online class today because I did this, still a month to go. Fyi it was a weekly quiz and paper.

I'm such a good goy
>>
>>36164282
What major are you in that this is effective?
>>
>>36164285
I just accept it at this point, can't go back in time to fix it. Such is life when you've been an underachieving fuckup for the last 10 years.
>>
>>36164282
What shit school do you go to or what major are you in that you only do 1-2 hours of work a day? I do probably 10+ hours of focused work a day.
>>
>>36164337
going into dental, but I had to take general studies and now I'm straight-up science classes. Forcing yourself to do work beats procrastination it doesn't matter what major it is.
>>
>>36164451
what kind of brainlet do you have to be to have to put in 10+ hrs of work a day
>>
>>36164282
I would but my school's library is small and loud as shit which makes me really nervous. I should probably try a public library somewhere.
>>
>>36164451
It's just a reference point really. The idea is to stop you from bullshitting around on youtube and start getting work done.
>10+hours daily
please tell me you're in engineering or an M.D. program.
>>
File: airplane-sweat.jpg (29KB, 324x320px) Image search: [Google]
airplane-sweat.jpg
29KB, 324x320px
>friend asks if i want to do a line of coke
>ask how much
>says that it's free

I don't know guys, i've never done it before. I might turn his offer, becoming addicted would suck.
>>
>>36164664
*turn down his offer
>>
>>36164664
I mean, you won't become addicted right the fuck away. I'd say try it, but if not, you're not missing much. I tried my first couple lines the other night and it wasn't as good as everyone hypes it up to be. Literally your throat goes numb for 15 minutes and you're a lot more confident. That's it.
>>
File: 351.png (255KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
351.png
255KB, 480x368px
>three job fairs this semester, skipped all three
>graduating in May, and only have a minimum wage summer job lined up
>>
>>36147847
>pic
DELET THIS
>>
>have thursdays off, kind of an awkward day but feels good nonetheless man
>usually cram essays on thursday to turn them in on friday
>next essay is due ON thursday because we have good friday off
>fuck now i'm gonna have to do it on wednesday night
>coming home today
>FUCK
>FUCK FUCK FUCK
>i'm not going in thursday which means i'll have to turn it in on wednesday
>now have to cram essay tomorrow after college
I mean sure I could head up to campus on thursday itself just to turn in it, but fuck that.
>>
>>36162750
>studying business
>at presumably a low-tier Uni

You did this to yourself brah
>>
File: 0f7.png (61KB, 361x440px) Image search: [Google]
0f7.png
61KB, 361x440px
>>36143805
This was me, i skipped the lecture and my tutorials and now its a few hours late and i have 300 word and im doing lines of coke hoping i'll be able to focus but im just writing weird disjointed stuff and i need to have a clear concise argument please kill me i thought this was my year
>>
>>36156793
Please tell me more about your journey anon
>>
>>36164282
I only realized how effective the library can be when I went to grad school. Only problem is all the charging slots are taken and my laptop ends up running out of battery before long.
>>
File: 1477956196041.png (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477956196041.png
30KB, 300x300px
>>36162477
>actually probably could have gotten one if I did apply
I did apply but nobody's responded yet. I don't go to a very prestigious university so that on top of being a lazy piece of shit means I don't have much hope

>>36162743
>Also how much does it cost?
Depends on where you go. Every year my loans pay for $8000 in tuition and $8000 for room and board. Look into getting credits transferred between your CC and the uni you'd like to go to. You can probably spend 2 years getting humanities/science prereqs and some basic EE courses out of the way for cheap. Once you've learned which courses at the CC correspond with which courses at the uni you want, check with the office of reg. (maybe even the EE deens) at both universities to make *absolutely sure* the credits will transfer.

good luck anon
remember: just fucking go to class, any way you can

>Should I stick with that or do statistics?
Only if you really, really like statistics. If you end up not wanting to do EE, an EE degree is more helpful in getting a non-EE degree job than a stats degree is in getting a non-stats job.
>>
>>36164050
iktf. cal 3 is fucking cancer
>>
>tfw spooned with pic related
Still a virgin, but it felt good - she was kind of thicc
>>
bump

>room next to mine is playing loud music again
buy some headphones, ya idiot
>>
File: 1491581328575.png (154KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
1491581328575.png
154KB, 540x432px
>Starting uni at 24 after years of being NEET
>Have to stay in dorms first year
>Probably going to be filled with annoying 18yr old chads who are taller and more muscular than me
>>
dissertation due in 2 weeks and I've done 1k out of 10k words

reeeee
>>
File: neppu.jpg (326KB, 588x766px) Image search: [Google]
neppu.jpg
326KB, 588x766px
What is it with robots and skipping classes in these generals?

Is it just anxiety?
>>
>>36166462
STEM research project or just text? If it's the latter you can probably write the bulk of the text in two days
>>
File: 1491839568825.jpg (82KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1491839568825.jpg
82KB, 645x773px
I'm 2 years in with the business degree. Is it too late to dropped it and change course for the easiest possible IT degree?
I'm already 23 years old and maybe it's too late to start all over again.

But the business stuff have also a lot of math and being in a class with a lot of women is pure suffering if you're a guy who instinctively avoids people.

Also a business degree is also pretty useless without being a Chad or having a lot of connections for future job offerings.

Is IT really the best profession for a loner type of guy to make money?
>>
>>36166739
anxiety, laziness, zero motivation, or any combination of the 3
>>
>put my alarm on at 8 am so I could finish my paper due tomorrow
>slept in till 10 am
>sat at the breakfast table for an hour
>decided I'd start at 12
>wasted time on 4chan
>told myself I'd start at 2
>wasted time on 4chan
>told myself I'd start at 4
>still on 4chan
>>
File: 1440890299150.jpg (110KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440890299150.jpg
110KB, 720x720px
I'm almost free. Last year, last semester, last 3 weeks.
Left to do:
2 Presentations
2 Projects
2 Homework assignments
1 Report
Exams.
I'm so fucking close and tired.
>>
File: cat just.jpg (51KB, 568x562px) Image search: [Google]
cat just.jpg
51KB, 568x562px
>>36167624
The start of every semester I tell myself I'm not going to procrastinate, then every opportunity I do.
>>
>>36142393

>tfw didn't go to any of my classes for the past month
>We had an exam on everything we did in class in the past month
>Think to myself, shit better start revising night before the exam
>Start revising
>Sit the exam
>Get 99%
>Top of my class

How can normies say accounting is hard?
>>
who here in the literally who state of nebraska at /UNO/
>>
who here in the brown town known as sjsu
>>
>need to be writing research paper
>watch anime all day
wew lads this is it
>>
File: 1481814077795.png (337KB, 564x553px) Image search: [Google]
1481814077795.png
337KB, 564x553px
>>36164664
My friend was in a similar situation. He was an excellent student -- majored in electrical engineering. He started hanging around those bums, got addicted to coke, and dropped out of uni. Now hes in rehab with no chance of meaningful future employment. Don't do it m8. Just stay home, play vidya and masturbate
>>
>>36164050
>>36164050
oilol

you're fucked m8. Don't even show up
>>
File: 123.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>tfw you procrastinate like crazy and fuck up on an exam worth 100%
>tfw you were set to graduate in June

I genuinely feel as though I failed the exam, but we haven't received our grades yet. I don't know what the fuck to do. Anyone else have this happen to them? Should I beg my professor for a passing grade? He's from South Korea, and he seems like a really nice guy, but I feel so ashamed.
>>
>self study python
>sign up for a class in Java for the fall
How fucked am I?
>>
>>36168879
java is fucking gay. i feel for you
>>
>>36156435
Xanax or phenibut if poor
>>
>taking exam today
>for some reason my phone alarm goes off
>quickly shut it off and put it in my backpack
>5 minutes later it goes off again
>can't find it in my backpack
>close my bag and hope it just shuts off soon
>it does
>it then goes off two more times
>sweating really badly at this point
>still can't reach it
>finally have to run out of the class to find it and turn it off
>there were 6 fucking alarms set right in the middle of my exam
FUCK I'm glad that's over.
>>
>>36168928
>tfw have to get a beginners java book in order to prepare
>>
File: 10643505.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
10643505.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>36169025
Jesus, do you have 30 different alarms or something on your phone?
>>
>>36156246
I'm also an EE student, though I used to be similar, I really started getting into the diy community as it pertains to EE and such.

Head over to diy and lainchan and really see the value of what your doing or could be doing. You have interest in heavyside and know who boltzmann is so the desire is there. I only recently fell in love with EE,hardware hacking and stuff. But now I'm always excites about class and personal projects. It's never too late to reward yourself.
>>
>OChem Lab
>Always have post-lab work to do each week
>"Eh, I'll get it done next week"
>Next week never happens
>Now two weeks til end of semester
>I have 20 pages of lab work to do
am i dead yet
>>
File: Velcoro oh shit.jpg (161KB, 398x362px) Image search: [Google]
Velcoro oh shit.jpg
161KB, 398x362px
>just got registration date for next semester
>it's 2 weeks after the registration period begins
>mfw the classes I absolutely have to take if I want to graduate next semester only have 25 people
>>
>>36158812
I bet you cry when you hear a celebrity died.
>>
>>36162016
MDVP TEA
>>
>>36165944
>>36169381
im going EE then
>>
>go to uni
>too dazed to pay much attention to lectures
>come home
>cook and eat dinner
>shitpost until tired
>sleep for 12 hours
>wake up and do my assignments/absolutely necessary studying, usually run out of time
>repeat
what a life.
>>
>>36156905
hopefully a low level elective, otherwise id consider transferring, i feel like most of those electives are really geared towards the lowest common denominator so they can push polisci, business, and international relations students through their required econ courses without failing. You also gotta remind urself that no one is good at everything, my bud. You're good at econ, and Brodude business/english majors are good at being bros or dudes.
>>
>>36162016
Monster pipeline punch
nothing beats that first sip
>>
File: 1491783371416.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491783371416.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>36142359
>tfw three years in and I just now realize I'm studying in a meme field
>tfw didn't fall for the STEM meme to get a comfy IT job
>>
Engineering major

ChemE sophmore year

Fuck my life
>>
>>36171250
field? org
>>
>>36171489
Studying a foreign language. The only comfy work is freelance translation but it's not a steady job, and of course there's the thread of automation.
>>
>>36171387
>ChemE
Wait till junior and senior year, you've seen nothing yet
>>
>>36171546
why did you study a language for 3 years
>>
>>36143805
40% of module or 40% of the year?
>>
>>36171587
Because I'm a brainlet with not many skills except for learning languages. It's literally the only thing I'm good at and have interest in. Also I just started taking beginner programming classes supplemented by some self-teaching and I'm getting into business.
>>
>>36142611
Fucking true. people always tell me that when you get out and go into the real world, you're gonna miss being in school. fuck that, I want to be at a job that I can work my hours and not have to think about it on the evenings or the weekends. I have lost countless nights and weekends to bullshit projects and hw. I'm so ready to get out.
>>
>>36167306
Of course it's not too late.

>Is IT really the best profession for a loner type of guy to make money?
Yes definitely
>>
>>36171646
>>36171546
Do a major in international relations/poli sci and try and get into the state department

Being multilingual (in useful languages) will be a great benefit.
>>
File: judy.gif (831KB, 225x183px) Image search: [Google]
judy.gif
831KB, 225x183px
I am fucking appalled by the terrible writing of my peers.

I'm currently doing this stupid rough draft peer review assignment for our final papers in one of my classes, and my God. I was doing better writing in sixth grade, and that is no exaggeration.

I know that these are rough drafts that were probably thrown together an hour before they were due, but you can just tell by the style and flow that it's not going to get much better for the final draft.

This is a 400 level class with mostly juniors and seniors, too. I mean, this isn't a major that requires superb writing skills, but Jesus Christ....
>>
>>36171546
>studying a language in uni
>for 3 fucking years
you brought this upon yourself desu
>>
File: 1491447711852.png (208KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
1491447711852.png
208KB, 386x406px
>>36172628
At least I'm an autist, might actually qualify for neetbux
>>
>>36172725
what language are you studying?
is it nipponese
>>
File: bbefd5e31449da2a17307876d4cc8105.png (769KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bbefd5e31449da2a17307876d4cc8105.png
769KB, 900x1300px
I'm gonna have to cram for the next 3 weeks since I skipped most of my classes. I had fun this semester on my own with vidya and other stuff and maybe got some more thoughts on what I want as a career.
>>
>>36172775
that's a cute anime girl
>>
>>36172753
Well, yes, but my major is Spanish (with a certificate in Business Spanish so that's a plus I guess) but I also know Japanese.
>>
File: 20170312233931_1.jpg (347KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170312233931_1.jpg
347KB, 1600x900px
>>36156574
Lawrence tech

>tfw have enough money to afford deluxe housing only to be roomed with shit tier student athletes

fucking end me right now
>>
File: bazooper.gif (416KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
bazooper.gif
416KB, 500x282px
>tfw fell for the CS meme
>just barely getting by in calc2
>flunked my last physics exam
>studying like hell because I really don't want to retake calc2 during the summer

at least I'm acing all my CS classes
>>
>>36142359
Can't solve any integrals
Can't solve any complexity times

I hate CS why did I even take it
>>
>>36163959
Exactly this happened to me. Got lazy when I realised you can just half-ass through with no trouble.
>>
>almost halfway through Easter break
>played vidya like a motherfucker
I don't even enjoy it, I'd rather study desu, but addiction's a fucking bitch. Shift deleting everything tomorrow (and I'll probably reinstall by Thursday)
>>
Is an associate's degree in computer science worth anything if I combine it with personal projects? Probably gonna go back to college since my current job is dead-end and unrelated to my original field of study.
>>
File: KE2Sr88.png (404KB, 436x441px) Image search: [Google]
KE2Sr88.png
404KB, 436x441px
>>36155441
>finish up lab work on a Friday afternoon
>So anon, you doing anything tonight?
>Nope, I'm all free
>Well, you should
>mfw
>>
Unigen? More like unicucks. You guys do realise there's a thing called the internet right? You know those uni lectures? Well they are all online, but instead of shitty lecturers you can watch the best in the world. You can also pause and rewind instead of struggling to understand what your Pakistani community college lecturer is trying to say. You can download any book for free through torrents. Ironic really how university has become a place for people too stupid to figure this out.

Stay poor losers
>>
>>36173521
What are you on about, you retard. Not everyone is in a shitty community college doing IT. Uni is much more than lectures.
>>
>>36173571
>Uni is much more than lectures
Its more than just education bruh, its a life experience ya know?
>>
>>36173521
I'm sure Youtube has your state accredited degree coming in the mail in a few weeks.
>>
How many hours a day do you study on avg(outside lectures, labs, etc)?
>>
>>36169533
wew, why wouldn't they take it every week? I forget after one day
>>
>>36173654
Like I said, not everyone is doing IT/CS/CEng/etc. If you are in STEM, those can be learned on your own and you can build up a portfolio of your own projects and you can land a job without a degree. Anything else, it won't work, no matter how good you think you understand anything.
>>
>>36173521
>"So you wanna work as a doctor at our hospital, anon? let's just take a look at your credentials here"
>"It says here you haven't gotten any education beyond high school, is that right?"
>"B-but I watched khan academy videos and I read some books..!"
>"Yeah...I think we already found somebody for the position"
>>
>>36155501
If you can't create free time now you will never have in the future.
>>
>>36156593
Shit, man, im sorry anon.
>>
>>36173775
I'd obviously screenshot my khan academy biology results and print it off. I've got all the stars now.
>>
File: Interview.png (283KB, 439x433px) Image search: [Google]
Interview.png
283KB, 439x433px
>>36173831
>Shit, when can you start?
>>
>>36173730
See, the sad thing about a guy like you is, in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're going to come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life: one, don't do that, and two, you dropped 150 grand on a fuckin' education you could have got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library.
>>
>>36148896

You have placement and school at the same time?
>>
File: 1491689368117.png (61KB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
1491689368117.png
61KB, 250x255px
>>36174283
>the sheer amount of imblying
I'm doing a top-tier degree at a top-tier European university. Stay mad you amerifat neet failure.
>>
File: aQRjN8K.jpg (115KB, 1205x678px) Image search: [Google]
aQRjN8K.jpg
115KB, 1205x678px
>>36162016

S I P B O Y
>>
>tfw New York starts free tuition the year I graduate
Im ready to jump off the first fucking cliff I see
>>
>>36174445
Of course that's your contention. You're a first-year grad student; you just got finished reading some Marxian historian, Pete Garrison probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'till next month when you get to James Lemon. Then you're going to be talking about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year; you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.

And that may be, but at least I won't be unoriginal. But I mean, if you have a problem with that, I mean, we could just step outside - we could figure it out.
>>
>>36166072

Thicc? Are you blind? look at those legs she's fat as a whale.
>>
>>36174499
Quit acting like you know better than anybody you browse a board that talks about getting cucked by black men all day you big fucking retard
>>
>>36174499
Someone is projecting
>>
>>36174480
>free tuition
what the other fees
>>
>>36174650
If you're a state resident that doesn't mean much; living expenses are a fraction of tuition costs at state schools (plus many people live home and commute) and meal plans aren't too much either by comparison.Overall you'll end up out of school with less than 10k in debt and even that's probably an over estimation.
>>
Had my solid mechanics final today.
>Spend all my time at home or at school
>Don't get drunk on the weekends or party like most students
>Feel tired and shitty and depressed all the time so I don't keep up with the material.

Probably failed the course today. I couldn't sleep last night because of how stressed out I was. I had a "2 hours of sleep 1000 yard stare" before starting the exam. The prof told me to "take it easy" when he gave me the exam. Fuck having to pass the exam to pass the course.
>>
>>36174604
You watch it right there, chief!
>>
>>36174774
>had 1(one) sandwich the past 24 hours
Budgeting sure is fun
>>
>EE degree about to graduate
>Took a bunch of physics courses only the minimum EE stuff
>Practically don't know shit about EE it's boring honestly
>Obviously no friends i'm on 4chan
>chick-chick boom

seriously what the fuck do i do now? Anyone want to go into the wilderness with me and make a mudhut? I can give us electricity, I know enough shit to do that
>>
>>36174774
assuming it's anything like the class I had to take "Mechanics of Solids" that stuff is all pretty easy.

I know where you're at tho. I have zero friends and spend all my time either in class or in my room but my grades still suck
>on academic probation this semester
>had to get all my professors to fill out a form about my grade
>"ha ha were you partying too hard last year"
>literally never spoken to another student socially
>literally never had any alcohol
>spend all my time alone on the internet trying not to think about reality
>>
>graduate school
>finish 20 page paper on day before due date in one 8 hour sitting

Not sure if worth it.
>>
File: 1491116019916.gif (969KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491116019916.gif
969KB, 225x225px
>decided to leave my computer so I don't browse 4chan or do any other weird shit
>just used my phone
>one of my classes has an Ebook
I was also struck by a bicycle today.
>>
>I'll go to bed early today
>2 hours later still no sign of being tired
just
>>
>essay due tomorrow
>shitposting on 4chinz
>prof requires at least 1 text source
I got away with citing an old online newspaper archive but my current essay topic is recent so there might be a possibility he wants to see the source in person. Just fuck my shit up.
>>
Hey professor if you're reading this thread can you stop talking about 4chan and anime in class? Thanks pal
>>
>>36142359
>tfw had to withdraw from this term because i experienced psychosis

i was a paranoid schizophrenic.

i thought everyone was out to get me and that i was going to get arrested by the police. crazy shit

became hospitalized for a month
>>
>>36142359
>tfw fucked up in my first three terms
>gonna be required to withdraw for a year because my GPA is 1.8 and 1.3
>>
>exam this week
>opportunity to not fail
>haven't studied
>>
>tfw fell for the CS meme because i couldn't get into engineering
>barely get python
>failed the second python algorithms class
>required to withdraw
>wondering if i should switch majors again
>>
>>36169839
hah

i used to be like that until i dropped out this term because i had a psychosis

now i'm bored as fuck of the neet life

time goes by slowly although i barely studied or did anything in my spare time during uni either
>>
>>36155670
yes, but that doesn't matter
get your greasy spic hands on as much as you can
>>
>second year in uni
>haven't made many friends apart from a few classmates and acquaintances
>started worrying about life post-graduation
>>
File: timecomplexityiseasy.jpg (52KB, 758x528px) Image search: [Google]
timecomplexityiseasy.jpg
52KB, 758x528px
>>36156905
It seems strange but it's just simple math and counting
>>
>>36142359

Anyone else go to college in Texas? I'm so lonely.
>>
>>36156905

My school manages to stretch out learning basic Java over 4 semesters worth of courses. This place is a fucking joke, I just want my degree.
>>
>tfw fell for the CS meme
>don't even know if I'm actually gonna be interested or become talented with it
>probably just wasting my money and time
>don't know what to do
>>
File: 1467658724993.png (455KB, 582x477px) Image search: [Google]
1467658724993.png
455KB, 582x477px
>11:30pm
>have to submit a 4 page rough draft I didn't start in the morning
>also have a presentation that I'm completely unprepared for
>also getting back a test that I'm 90% sure I failed

These next 14 hours are sure to be fun.
>>
>pay for uni
>skip classes

i seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>36161887
>I woke up at 3am last week, before going to the kitchen and walking in on my flatmate cooking a full english breakfast
That sounds comfy as fuck, I'm a poorfag though so I pretty much only eat eggs, rice and discount chicken
>>
>>36177904
Truth
Seriously, some people in my classes skip like 1 class a week and are failing. In fact my professor and I have talked/joked about students who waste their money just to skip class. It's pathetic.
>>
>>36176237
>Got into CS because couldn't get into engineering
Really? In my uni CS needed a higher entry score than 90% of eng subjects
>>
>>36178031
for my uni it's faculty of science vs faculty of engineering

engineering is much harder to get into, since they only look at 5 courses and i did bad on physics. i could've boosted my physics mark up by correspondence but i didn't end up finishing.
>>
>>36177904
>>36177972
Depending on the class often times it's pointless to go, I have 2 this semester I've skipped every day but test days of because the lectures are just the profs reading off their prepared notes/powerpoint that they also post online and I'm not wasting hours going to campus then sitting in a lecture when I can read through the notes/powerpoint myself in half the time and not have to deal with idiots stopping to ask redundant questions every few seconds
>>
>>36156905
>physics major
>some asian nerds get 100s on every exam without fail
even with an A-/B+ average I feel retarded
>>
>>36178085
>Depending on the class often times it's pointless to go
You have a point, especially with GenEd courses. My freshman year I took an intro-level astronomy course to satisfy a GenEd requirement, and since I held an A through the third exam I didn't have to take the final. I just stopped showing up to class after the third exam.

Once you get into more intensive courses related to your major, it becomes a worse idea to skip.
>>
>>36177904
You're paying for the credits and degree, and most classes are conducted out of a textbook anyway.
>>
File: 1491182127356.jpg (17KB, 222x251px) Image search: [Google]
1491182127356.jpg
17KB, 222x251px
>Get 100% on every Calc3 homework
>Get 100% on every Calc3 quiz
>Somehow only ever manage to get 80-85% on tests
Give me my A so I can feel validated
>>
>>36178155
>Once you get into more intensive courses related to your major, it becomes a worse idea to skip.
Still depends on the prof and class, I'm graduating next year so I'm well in but one of the ones I'm skipping now is ran by an idiot, the only grades are 3 essays all of which are independently chosen topic and research, he lectures every single day but it's 100% pointless because we'll never be tested or graded over anything he says
>>
>>36178233

>bragging about test scores

fucking kill yourself normie no one cares about your grades are

you are literal scum that every waking breathing person hates
>>
>>36178274
>He spends his isolated time studying and working, he must be a normie
I have one non-anonymous person I talk to, they're online and they live 3000 miles away.
Don't blame me because you can't use your self-loathing and isolation to your advantage.
>>
>>36178274
he's actually complaining about his test scores
>>
I graduated, off to graduate school.
>>
>>36164233
underrated fucking post, anon. made my night
>>
File: nog.gif (506KB, 194x172px) Image search: [Google]
nog.gif
506KB, 194x172px
>>36142359
>Be freshman at a 78% white college
>Somehow manage to get on a freshman dorm floor with what must be every black freshman
>Not basketball americans either, mostly actual African americans, like Ghanaians etc.
>Come home tonight, tired from classes
>Walk into my room to see black chad roommate and two of his friends
>"Yoooooo, it's anon! How was your day?"
>They offer me a plantain, a pear and some buffalo chicken
>I climb into bed with the food, spend an hour or two wrapped in a blanket listening to African bantz
Tonight was surprisingly comfy, all things considered.
>>
File: fuckme.png (537KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.png
537KB, 3840x2160px
>posted last night in r9k instead of studying
>posting again tonight cause its too much studying

its too late now me me anons ive really fucked up this one
>>
>>36178085
Sure, but in that case

>paying for uni
>classes aren't worth it
>>
>>36177904
that econ anon should explain to you what a sunk cost is
>>
>>36178432
>>classes aren't worth it
The classes will never be worth anything, unless your going for a meme degree you don't plan on using just for fun, then you're paying to get a degree to get a better job
>>
>>36178379
>tfw fucked my sleep schedule and now I spend all night on /r9k/
>>
>>36178623
I think classes are worth it, you just need to take advantage of being in a room with other students and a professor, instead of sitting there doing the minimum required and not talking to anyone
>>
>>36178713
>you just need to take advantage of being in a room with other students and a professor
You're still assuming the class is structured to be useful in someway
>>
>>36142535
Same, honestly prefer 8hr wagecuck days rather than 3hrs of classes a day and having to juggle projects and shit
>>
File: 1486288519811.png (400KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1486288519811.png
400KB, 500x446px
>>36142359
>got a 53 on my first exam for thermodynamics
>spent a good amount of time prepping for this one, though I had a good grasp on all the concepts
>just took it and stayed afterwards where he went over the answer
>realized I didn't do so hot

haha I'm so fucking fucked guys what the fuck am i going to do I sacrifice all of my free time to trying to get shit done in university. I have almost no social life and I honestly feel everything crumbling around me as I take on debt for this stupid shit. I've been keeping this up for years and if I fail this class then I add on TWO years to my fucking university process because of senior projects and this university cucked me when I transferred
>>
Why did so many of you guys choose CS? It seems to making most of you absolutely miserable.

I felt the same way about it until I went to graduate school. The misery just became emptiness, which I guess is an improvement.
>>
I'm a 30yo freshman and I'm feeling like everything is an illusion. Today some classmate just started play with my hair while I was sleeping and then just give me a hug out of nowhere when I woke up. I still don't understand what a 18yo girl can like so much about a bitter man like me.
>>
>>36173102
integrals aren't bad friend. plenty of tutorials on youtube. trig stuff and formulas and all that shit gets annoying but you don't actually need it for anything. just cram to pass the test

algorithm complexity is fucking annoying
>>
>>36142359
>no partial credit on midterm
>get 3/25
Kill me
>>
>>36178233
>tfw I just got a 72 on my calc 3 test
Fuck you. I just want to pass
>>
>>36168061
I'm 10 hours late but what's up.
Also at brown town. I assume you're in the engineering department if you see that many poo in loos. More specifically any computer related major.
Not sure about the CS department but I imagine it's the same.
>>
>>36178733
STOP PAYING FOR IT IF IT IS SHIT
>>
>>36180410
So I should get a degree without taking any classes? Stop being a nigger
>>
>On uni mid sem break
>Spent monday doing prep work for workshop
>Work today
>Full day 8am to 5pm workshop tomorrow and Thursday
>Have to get up at 5.45am to make them as I live ages away
>Volunteering in my field for 12 hours friday during the day and sunday overnight
>Have to get up at 4.30am on fri to make it
>Won't get sleep on sun, will have to sleep monday afternoon
>Working saturday
>Have 2 assignments worth over 30% each due by the 20th

I want to fucking die.
>>
>>36180814
Medical? That shit sounds terrible. I don't see why anyone wants to be a doctor with the sheer amount of time and dedication that goes into it.
>>
>>36180055
Could be worse, I got a 2/25.

I hope your prof curves.
>>
>>36156574
George Mason University
Surrounded by cucks
>>
>>36147016
Take ashwagandha pills. They have helped me so much
>>
File: dog depressed.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
dog depressed.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>have exam today
>haven't studied at all
>instead I'm posting here

I had all weekend and Monday to study. I fucking hate this.
>>
>>36164282
>tried that and just ended up playing shitty flash games instead
fuck
>>
>>36164664
if you do it then you're a normgroid and deserve whatever comes next
>>
>>36171546
which language
oiidiisseseead contyent faccgddv
>>
File: rich homie carl.jpg (46KB, 603x591px) Image search: [Google]
rich homie carl.jpg
46KB, 603x591px
bump

>post yfw final exams
1 essay and 4 exams to go, time to smash dat mf xanax pill bottle
>>
>>36147847
This is self plagiarisation and your uni will be the one laughing when you get the boot.
>>
>having to wake up sub 8am
FUUUUCK
>>
File: Kirby rage.jpg (11KB, 266x224px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby rage.jpg
11KB, 266x224px
>>36184022
This is the worst. The absolute worst. Whether it's work or school, fuck waking up early.
>>
Which is the better major, IT or Nutrition. I tried to get into IT but they told me to fuck off, got into Nutrition but i don't know what that is.
>>
>>36184211
>going into a major that you don't even know what it is
Get out, NOW.
>>
>>36184211
>couldn't get into IT
>next choice is nutrition
What the fuck
>>
>>36142393
What's the passing grade?
>Asking from a primitive 3rd world shithole
>>
>>36184345
70 is bare minimum passing
>>
>>36184022
>tfw earliest class is 12pm this semester
I have a godly timetable.
>>
File: it don't matter.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
it don't matter.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
Should I join the military after college? I don't have any jobs lined up and I might as well do something with my time.
>>
>>36184513
May as well join before you graduate, if you can get them to pay for some/all of your tuition. I know here in Australia they will pay for your degree + a living allowance while you're studying. It comes with a minimum service length once you graduate, but if you're already planning on going down that route it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
File: 1486663195936.jpg (90KB, 425x708px) Image search: [Google]
1486663195936.jpg
90KB, 425x708px
I'm about to drop out. I can't fathom all the time and money I've wasted. At least I can do what I want now.
>>
>>36179245
because it's pretty much the only major which gives a robot a good chance of employment. of course that's only if you manage to finish the degree in the first place.
>>
>>36174499
Judging from the replies, no one else here has seen Good Will Hunting?
>>
>>36184662
I'm done at the end of this semester, so paying for it isn't an issue. I just have nothing lined up after; I did no internships and did absolute zero networking. I figure doing the Navy for a couple years wouldn't be a bad way to go.
>>
>>36176237
>doing a babby CS degree (python? Really?)
>still can't manage it
Kek, brainlet.
>>
File: fluid druid.jpg (58KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
fluid druid.jpg
58KB, 300x250px
>>36184022
>>36184178
>go to bed at 9pm
>wake up at 3am
>shitpost for a few hours
>get something to eat and shower
>leave at 6am in no rush
>commute when theres no traffic or normies
>sit in empty library until classes start
Comfy tbqh.
>>
>>36176830
That literally does just look like basic math, though.
>>
>>36184857
>waking up in the dark

horrible
>>
File: 1475457927392.png (409KB, 487x594px) Image search: [Google]
1475457927392.png
409KB, 487x594px
>4 projects due in the next 7 days
>just remembered I have two exams this week too

JAM THE CONTROLS

JAM THE CONTROLS

J A M

T H E

C O N

T R O L S
>>
>>36184870
>having to go out in the light
>ever
Wish it was always night time tbqh.
>>
>>36184880
move to Finland then
>>
>>36184806
Just don't go in assuming they will automatically want you.
>>
>>36184895
>retarded speeding fines
>retarded taxes
Nah.
>>
>>36184871
Not to worry anon, if you put in hard work, anything is possible. Don't give up now!

Or y'know, just take drugs and shoot up the campus, whatever.
>>
>>36142359
I'd give anything to go back to college. I hated it so much, but working a real job is so much worse. I thought I was on the edge in college, but now holy fuck I can't even. See you guys in like 10 hours, gotta get ready now.
>>
40 days to revise for 3 exams that I didn't attend a single lecture for because I am a rebel teehee ^_^. Have to pass each exam or mummy will make me word in McDonalds. Wish me luck. Blocking 4chans now.

Not that anyone cares
>>
>>36164451
t. Brainlet

The only reason to work 10+ hours a day is if you're doing medicine at a top 10 Uni and want to be top of your class
>>
>>36185029
I assume you meant to type 4 days?
>>
>>36185050
This. If you need to spend that much time working every day then you're either working incredibly inefficiently or you're borderline retarded.
>>
>>36184022
>taking thermodynamics for the third time
>only taught by one professor
>she only offers one lecture at 8am

literally 90% of the reason I fail this class is because I skip or sleep through half the lectures and it's impossible to bullshit on exams
>>
Story from two years ago, want other anons to confirm if it's common and tell related stories.

>Business fag in Toronto so most class mates are Arabs/indians that barely speak English.
>Try to make friends with anyone remotely white looking as a result because it's usually just me.
>Have some girl in my class
>Not my type in the slightest but speak to her because I want friends.
>Refuses to speak to me at all, even if class work designated that I need to
>Month later am talking to one of her friends while she was with him
>She's silent for first few minutes.
>Cuts in all of a sudden to talk about how she did something vaguely related to what we were talking about with her boyfriend.
>Is super friendly with me for the rest of the semester but I didn't bother exchanging contact info and never saw her again.

Is this a common thing for women?
>>
>>36184022

>Get ride to school with parents on their way to work
>Have to get up at 6 am every day even for night classes.
>>
>>36185649
Either get a car or quit complaining
>>
>>36185680

With what money? Original comment
>>
>Eating clean since january
>Dropped 20lbs
>For no reason at the start of March I just gave it up, have since had 8 pizzas, 3 large tubs of nutella and just all round general trash.
>Haven't touched fruit or veg in over a month
>Rushed 2 assignments last minute
>Have 2 weeks off
>5 days in and I've woke up at 1pm every day and did nothing

Why do I always fucking slide back to square one. I just can't fucking function like a normal human being
>>
>>36178360
Africans are chill as fuck, anon. Friendliest people I know. You'll have fun, and they actually care about other people.
>>
>>36184857
>waking up in the dark
>leaving in the dark
comfy
>>
lads ive never taken focus drugs before like ritalin or adderall.

do you use them? are they worth it?
>>
File: IMG_0535.jpg (70KB, 736x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
70KB, 736x914px
>>36142359
>be in community college
>semester almost over
>about to flunk out
I'm gonna work at Walmart forever aren't I?
>>
File: IMG_2669.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2669.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>36144171
This post hit me fucking hard. I promised myself that I would do better this semester. Now I'm gonna be kicked out of community collage for bad grades. FUCK!
>>
>>36186615
come to alaska and achieve 9k for your business start up
>>
File: 1458584315589.jpg (23KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
1458584315589.jpg
23KB, 338x430px
I hate my course but I'm too demotivated to change
>>
>non-history majors making fun of World War II professor everyday
S-STOB IT YOU MEANIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE ED ALONE
>>
>>36147847
I'm in the exact same boat. Network/info security and forensics
>>
>>36156589
Try Southwestern Oklahoma State University

None of the fucking Nigerians will be on here, that's for sure.
>>
>>36162520
I spend my meal plan on strawberry banana smoothies since I HAVE to spend a certain amount each week or I lose the cash when next Monday comes. I usually top it off with espresso since I can't get that from home.

Nothing there is worth hard earned cash though.
>>
>>36166739
My uni is small enough for there to be attendance policies in most of my classes. I feel like crap if I skip any too.

>>36166439
Get an apartment.

I'm serious, get an apartment. Just having a door between the both of you helps your productivity so much. I can't stand the dorm anymore.
>>
>>36179245
I'm actually having a very easy, too easy time with it. Sometimes I think I should have went for a funeral sciences/embalming degree to have two certs under my belt and immediately be ready for the job field after graduation. I also get to put the boomers under which would have been nice, but I suck at Biology.

To get any actual gain from CS you have to study outside class. Then the procrastination starts...
>>
>>36184211
Every Chad you see in sports medicine/nutrition is a future unemployed/unrelated career. It is a meme degree.
>>
I'm going to try to study for 10 hours today on one subject. wish me luck
>>
>>36187308
you will fail miserably
>>
>Have all projects class we take before we can sign up for placement
>Professor is massive douchebag about marks, no one gets above 75 in his classes ever. Gives massive deductions for minor subjective issues.
>At risk of failing it despite doing great everywhere else.

This fuck is gonna fuck me out of summer placement and fuck all is available unless you do it though the school.
>>
>>36187024
oh shit, I'm going there too mate. But the mudslimes are the fucking worse.
>>
>>36150925
PINOCHET POR QUE NOS DEJASTE

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36187519
Every department has their own issues with the Saudis, but I'm personally irked by the Nigerians because they try to get me to make their copied code work. Doesn't help that a certain professor is a huge cuck for them.
>>
>>36187701
I'm currently in the bio department, we have barely any nigs. But the department is still pretty cucked for the most part.
>>
>>36184831
>babby CS degree
python is the intro to a cs degree

i guess i might be a brainlet

i dropped out of this term for now, trying to self-learn python again
>>
>>36185634
it's called being classmates, anon... don't get so excited
>>
>>36188203
The bio department is the only thing good in this school unless you are in the pharmacy program.

The women in it are stuck up as hell though.
>>
>tfw my uni is full of chinks
i guess this might be a good thing considering how many of you are complaining about nigs
>>
>tfw had a psychosis
>became paranoid schizophrenic and thought everyone was against me
>attempted suicide
>ended up at the hospital, they took away my shoes so i would be detained
>thought the hospital food was poisoned
>had to withdraw from uni because there was no set discharge date
>ended up staying there for a month
crazy shit.

now i'm required to withdraw because my GPA is 1.3
>>
>>36188694
what i never understood about paranoid schizophenics is why they think people care so much as to poison and conspire against a stranger
>>
>>36188796
i know, it doesn't make sense when you're not going through psychosis

but when you're going through psychosis it feels really real to you

i even thought the television had secret messages for me , and i was part of some fbi investigation that'll lead me to getting arrested

i attempted suicide because i thought the police would come at my doors any time and arrest me
>>
>>36178360
why are africans so much better than their hoodlum counterparts,literally every single one I know is based af
>tf when your nigerian and ghananian friends you played middle school soccer with went to ivy leagues and got jobs at goldman sachs and a fortune 500 management consultancy while you're fighting with parents and jerking off to cartoon Japanese characters while you have a 3000 word research assignment due tomorrow.
>>
>>36184858
Welcome to comp sci. Where people who bitch about doing math are in reality just too lazy to type in the command for a calculation.
>>
>>36188848
literally just use a calculator for that stuff amirite
>>
>>36189146
>his school allows calculators
wew lad
>>
File: 1473420336112.jpg (58KB, 384x555px) Image search: [Google]
1473420336112.jpg
58KB, 384x555px
>tfw the only reason I'm still going to class is because I'm afraid of the normies I'm grouped with talking about me even though they could finish the project by themselves
>>
File: 1481481654901.jpg (156KB, 898x618px) Image search: [Google]
1481481654901.jpg
156KB, 898x618px
I have a shitload of work, about 24 hours of work to do by next Friday. I'm starting one of the papers today.

LEGGO
>>
>>36189338
I meant the friday after next
>>
>defending thesis one hour from now

time to jack my lantern
>>
>>36188268
>goes to bio club for free food once
>meets the female president of the club who's a total bitch
>avoids ever going again like the fucking plague

I actually don't want to be a bio major anymore(might switch to business or something) so I'll probably just go to occc next year to get my associates out of the way and go to another uni afterwards.
>>
>>36148263
Shit same here. Don't know what to do.

I'm poor and can't really do shit other than browse this place and the occasional hangout. Seeing pictures of Stacies on the beach hurts me
>>
It seems like higher education is a walking meme these days. You either deal with STEM dudebros preparing for the wagecuck indoctrination, don't get a job because competition is at an all time high, or sodomize yourself to medicine, go with the tards at business or medlets like dds or psychology or become a degenerate SJW in arts schools.

Is Law the best way to go? Most of the grads aren't wagecucks and the pay is good. I want to change to Law but I feel like it's going to be the exact same shit all over again.
>>
>>36189766
no , Law is over saturated , and is becoming automated
>>
>>36189766
over here you have to apply after second year to get into law

my friend is in poli sci arts for that reason
>>
>>36189766
have fun studying 8+ years
>>
>>36162750
I'm kinda in a similar position but it seems like a dead end. I only want muh banking job and the banks do not hire people from the chem eng school so you're stuck with Stacy and the tards. I kinda want to go to actuarial as a double major.

At least our economy isn't fucked up
>>
>>36189766
It's not too bad. I'm pursuing medicine. I'll be able to brag about working harder than everybody else. It's respected, you helping people, and I might be able to get prominent eye bags.
>>
it's another retard in front of me is showing everyone what 4chan is so everyone thinks he's cool episode
NORMIE HOLOCAUST WHEN
>>
File: woj.jpg (5KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
woj.jpg
5KB, 236x285px
>tfw robot in the normiest uni in Italy
Orientale here, naples, languages studies, specializing in Chinese and Japanese. I want to fucking kill myself too.
>>
>>36190014
what boards did he show people?
>>
>>36189766
Unless you go to an elite school law is meme tier. As another anon said the field is oversaturated and schools are gladly opening law schools (cash farms) and siphoning off that money to the main school. It is filled by morons who think studying law will magically make them earn >100k meanwhile most if they graduate will be used as slave labor ("paralegals") making 30k or working at starbucks.
>>
>>36189788
Maybe in America. I think everything is becoming over saturated however, worldwide. I sometimes think we're getting transported to the slaughterhouse that is an automated society

>>36189793
You don't in here. It's like any other degree. I have been strongly considering it. It's either that or an MBA.

>>36189823
At least I'll have shit to do. We don't do anything at all in my current major. People are lazy retards and complain whenever a teacher assigns heavy loads of work.
>>
File: 14625328543898.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
14625328543898.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
>>36190054
I'm studying Chinese this Sept

How are you coping with two Asian language majors? Seems like too much for a few years, at least being able to get to the level where you can find employment from either language
>>
>>36188484
Chinks don't need their scores adjusted to be let in, which means the courses are not as dumbed down as they are at my school. A high nigger population means that the courses have to be dumb enough for them to pass or else the administration will think they look racist.

Seeing every black and Saudi student in a class of thirty get called up for cheating on an exam that only covered Ohm's Law (with the formulas on the board" was a sobering experience. Then we spent the rest of the semester studying nothing but finding VIPR.

>>36189605
If it's Ashley then yeah, she's a piece of work. She is always getting into political arguments with one of her officers too.

I helped them prepare for their plant sale in the greenhouse and I tried to make small talk, which ended with her loudly letting me know how super busy she is when I didn't ask.

I was looking at Funeral Science/embalming at UCO before deciding on CS, and the curriculum is basically a mixture of Biology and Business courses. I thought it was cooler than either going for research and praying that a school or government office will pay you to pretend that your research matters, or going premed and wanting to kill yourself after graduation. You could even run your own business after awhile.

UCO is a good school for it because you get both a mortuary and embalming license from it with your bachelors. IIRC the median wage is $50-60k for either path.

Oh and if you are going to CC, look up reverse credit transfers if you really want that associates degree.

Sorry for the lecture, nothing to do today.
>>
Anyone here do ChemE?

Only a first year student so I'd like to know what you think of it.
>>
>>36190123
>getting employment when your own skill is know a different language
>implying people don't major in business, engineering, or health science while minoring in a japanese and learning everything you do
>implying you'd find employment in Japanese when they don't even like foreigners and the most you can do is be a english teacher, which doesn't require you to know japanese or chinese

Anon I....
>>
>>36190201
Where did all of these typos come from? What the fuck.
>>
>>36190072
a sfw one, /toy/ most likely
he sent tranny porn from /gif/ once over teamspeak
>>
>>36190194
>ChemE
It may be a meme but ive heard its the worst engineering discipline.
>>
File: space wojack.png (718KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
space wojack.png
718KB, 700x700px
>>36190123
>>36190201

Answering to the both of you, I happen to be a farmer's son, so my dream (and objective) is to use the majors in languages as certs and pull trought economy and agronomy. I want to own a piece of land and do import\export shit and pretend to be rich or at least not die of hunger. I don't want companions nor family, just me and my veggies. I also happen to be depressed and a gardener, so I just might keep doing that for the rest of my life.

tbqh the dream job would be to own a piece of land in Hokkaido or just be deployed into some godforsaken place where I can be alone.
>>
>>36184858
It is but actually coming up with the inequality isn't entirely intuitive. You'd be surprised how many students can't do time complexity
>>
>>36190378
living the dream. godspeed, anon. you can do this. don't let anonymous posters on a burmese morse code committee bring you down
>>
>>36190201
>getting employment when your own skill is know a different language

It depends on the language and the job situation where you live, if you spend four years learning the typical Stacy or weeaboo languages like French of Japanese yes you are fucked.

If you learn something like Chinese or Russian you can get very cushy jobs in the government agencies here, native born Chinese can't read or write here after all... (not to mention can't be trusted for specific roles).

Then you have the translation and tourism roles for all those Asian tourists going in most European capitals. Employment wise languages are a pretty solid choice for an undergraduate as you can go straight into a 30-40k role after you grad, unlike something like law or medicine where you will be looking at another three years of study.

>implying people don't major in business, engineering, or health science while minoring in a japanese and learning everything you do

Learning a "business" major at undergrad alongside something like French or German is easy, Grinding thousands upon thousands of characters for Japanese and Chinese is not quite as easy.

This is why I posed the question.

It's a large workload learning two character bases languages at the same time, I've met some select people very good at specific Asian languages. But never someone capable of both (translation or interpreting level at least).
>>
>>36190465
tbqh i'm the kind of guy who learns quick and adapts even faster, but I don't pretend to like be able to do such a thing in a short amount of time. I'll be studying both languages and be gardening for a while, then study economy books and go to agronomy courses once I'm stable enough to go throught uni again.
Of course this plan will take many many years but I'm not scared.
See, I'm dumb. I can't learn in a normal way so I have to do my stupid shit my own way, and up until now I've been able to learn both languages.
Well, until the moment I break completely. It almost takes me two hours of train to get to the uni and most people there are annoying as FUCK. Can't study here because stacies are being loud, can't study there cause there's no free spot, can't study in the library cause I'm too poor to afford books and copies are not allowed. Sincerely, I guess itll be faster if I kill myself right now.

Sorry for blogposting, I hoped there was some orientale robot in here but I guess I'm truly alone. Now back to shitposting.
>>
>>36190680
I wish you luck as I'm studying chink runes myself

We're all gonna make it
>>
File: Ed2jtn2.jpg (57KB, 537x256px) Image search: [Google]
Ed2jtn2.jpg
57KB, 537x256px
>>36190779
thanks bro, i wish you too luck
>tfw I don't have happy reaction pics
JUST
>>
>>36156574
University of Nebraska - Omaha

I hate everyone here
>>
>>36190194
Hey anon, first year chem E here too. Was hoping to get a scholarship to study abroad but all of my applications were denied. Looking forward to complete my studies
>>
>>36190137
kek, I just left my dorm room for the first and probably only time today, so no worries. I'll take everything you said into consideration senpai.
>>
>>36190137
>Chinks don't need their scores adjusted to be let in
yeah they're mostly international students
>>
Any math cucks around? If so, what year are you in and what are you currently studying?

First year here and I'm just finishing notes on Linear Algebra and will move onto some discrete later.
>>
>gonna join the Marines after college
>1 enlistment so 4 years
>gonna be a firefighter/paramedic after that
Why am I in college?
>>
>>36190351
>worst engineering discipline
How is that?
>>
File: 1488057843957.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1488057843957.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>36142359
Ever since first grade, I've always had trouble learning and applying whats been taught to me. Tutoring and supplemental instruction didn't yield much progress. This continued through middle and high school. Now that I'm in uni, I'm being shown that I'm retarded. I can't keep up with classes and It's discouraged me to the point where I won't go to class for a weeks on end.

On top of all that, I can't declare a major because there's nothing there that interests me. Maybe music bur I've heard it's difficult and employment is shit.

I hate that I fell for this meme knowing damn well I'm too retarded to do it.
>>
>>36192110
join navy or chairforce

paramedic is 2 years of school with shity pay, shit hours, and picking up fat people, NOT WORTH

Just become a construction worker
>>
>>36188236

I didn't ask in terms of hoping something would happen. I mean women just flat out refusing to speak to men until they can contrive an excuse to mention their boyfriends. Usually procedure for them is to just mention it in the sentence following an exchange of names.
>>
>>36192629
As far as job prospects go and base salary.
>>
>>36155532
No one fucking cares lel oregano
>>
>>36142359
california kid here finally got accepted to Bangor Uni in the uk

i could become a normie in the blink of an eye
>>
>>36194223
What would be a better option in your opinion?
How does job prospects and base salary compare to other majors?
>>
>>36194353
please research this on your own

it's an important thing to know
>>
File: 1462000669993.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1462000669993.gif
848KB, 665x662px
>only one grocery store (walmart) close to my uni
>normally only shop at night when it's empty but my fridge was empty as fuck today
>finish classes today and go to get some food
>get to registers and there's long lines everywhere
>employee passing by tells me that they're servers went down so all the registers are broke
>get in line at one of the self checkouts waiting for them to come up
>qt from one of my classes is in front of me
>she recognizes me and says hello
>she only has one thing a box of condoms
>waits in line for a bit texting on her phone
>eventually gets tired of waiting and steps out of line
>hands the box of condoms to a nearby employee
>"guess I'll do without" and winks at him
>walks out of the store
>>
>>36191631
not math but ME/CS

linear is based as fuck when you're actually using it to solve systems. discrete will never not suck.
>>
>>36188833
Happened to a family member. Hope you get better anon. Its really a difficult thing
>>
>tfw the only thing keeping me going is the fact that I'm going to study abroad in Nip land next summer
Has anyone else studied abroad in Japan? I'm curious how it turned out
>>
>>36195061
Only thing left to do is to kill yourself you fucking normie.
>>
>>36194757
All I was asking is what reasons made you come to that conclusion.

That is all.
>>
>>36195095
>normies
>wanting to go to japan
Explain? The most normie countries for sa are England, Spain, France, and Italy
>>
>tfw to dumb and not autistic enough for academia
>tfw to autistic to be normal
>>
File: Robots.jpg (321KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Robots.jpg
321KB, 2048x1152px
>>36185029
40 days to revise for 4 exams, complete my dissertation, 1 presentation, and 2 projects. Pic related is part of my disso
>>
how do i start wagecucking, /r9k/? I have no work experience except volunteering at a high school library and a hospital. I've applied to several retail positions online, but I feel like it's gonna get me nowhere.
>>
File: thingken of curahzee.jpg (51KB, 960x832px) Image search: [Google]
thingken of curahzee.jpg
51KB, 960x832px
>ward round tomorrow morning
>1:30AM and I still haven't read about the topic
Time management will be the end of me

>>36195061
I know a guy who studies there, he says it's basically parties all year.
>>
>retry exam in 7 hours 25 minutes
>not sure I'm prepared
>brain feels like shit can't concentrate
is this the how the story of anon ends?
>>
>>36195222
this >>36194757
wasnt me

Ive heard you need a masters to really get anywhere with it and the money avg salary isnt as high as electrical or some of the others from what ive seen. Again I could be wrong though.
>>
>>36195918
>he says it's basically parties all year.
More deets?
>>
>tfw no experience in anything
>can't get a job
>>
>>36197267
Suck it up and start low. like McDonalds
>>
>>36195862
What are you graduating in? You could find an okay entry level no experience position that might relate to your field in some way (like bank teller for finance/business/accounting etc.)
>>
>>36197404
part-time, i am not graduating yet

>>36197385
mcdonalds shut down their online application system it seems
>>
>>36196484
When I last saw him he said that once students get in after years and years of cram school, they basically coast until graduation and go onto the typical salaryman life
Bare in mind, this guy is natively Japanese and not a foreign student. I think he went to a uni in Osaka.
>>
cant wait for ww3 so that populations drop meaning that there would be less competition in the job market

uGH
>>
>>36187334
well I only got 7hrs 30mins out of the 10 but it wasn't terrible. I'll try again tomorrow for the full 10, it was hard to stay focused because I'm so hungry
>>
>>36197898
>applying for part-time jobs for the first time
>indeed.com
>"120 people have already applied for this position"
wew
>>
File: Corgan-2.jpg (59KB, 614x307px) Image search: [Google]
Corgan-2.jpg
59KB, 614x307px
>registered for classes for next semester
>8AMs every fucking day of the week
please tell me someone else is going to suffer through this with me next semester
>>
>>36197477
When I applied to part time jobs, I always walked in first and spoke to the manager directly about a job. It gives a sense of confidence and maturity that applying online doesn't get you.
>>
>>36198530
did you get the job always? i don't even have a proper resume or anything
>>
>>36179283
she's just a sIut, how is that confusing?
>>
File: 1460678940890.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460678940890.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>catch campus bus back to my apartment
>two giggling girls get on as well
>they sit in the seat in front of me
>keep giggling and whispering in each others ears
>they eventually get off at the same stop as me
>they start holding hands and kiss
>walk to the apartment opposite of mine probably to go have sex
Why am I so alone? How is it that even girls have gfs but I don't?
>>
>>36198593
Or she has daddy issues and is into older men, he should go for it
>>
>>36198454
haha nope. all my classes will start sometime after 12 next semester. suck it, nerd
>>
>>36198454
kek i always dread 9am lectures, i would prefer them to start after noon
>>
>>36198454
I've got two 7:30's but damn, 8AMs all week?
>>
>>36198454
Not me senpai, I sleep for 12-14 hours, I sleep through alarms and all so I don't take anything before noon
>>
>>36198454
What class? STEM?
>>
>>36198597
Don't worry anon, I'm a grill with no gf
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.